Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega

REGULAR KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

_ERP

Previous bans:

Ban #1 - Blatant Copying The Server (A misunderstanding)

Ban #2 - Staff Disrespect

Ban #3 - Scamming OOCly

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity in the server is quite calm as I just go on the server for the whole day because I usually have free time, mainly because I finish my work first before anything then I just go on SchoolRP to see anything new and I also check the forums quite often, because I want to seek more opportunity, of trying out new things and I want to be able to experience something, and try to keep my mind off the mistakes, I’ve done in the past. I want to try to change that and be able to show that I don’t want to be that person that goes back to the person and continue to look back at the past and be able to show that I can be a motivated as much because I want to be able to gain experience by having somewhat activity of the server. I know some staff aren’t fond of me but, I try to do my best to change that and sometimes, I fail but I get up fix my mistakes.

Which timezone are you in?

BST - GMT+0

Do you have Discord?

It's in a font, I cannot copy and paste it

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I have a working mic.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/maths-teacher-app-simptxstic.25878/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-soulsrp.25921/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-korean-app.30165/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-psychiatrist-app.30904/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-jsl-app.31376/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-college-prof.31563/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/violentdarks-office-secretary-app.33615/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-nurse-application.30670/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app-unbrokenmask.35862/ - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation to apply is when I saw my friend get accepted and I wanted to apply again as I was denied last time, but I wanted to try again and try to get that motivation again. I was happy for my friend but I want to give it another go! I want to try to continue to fight for what I want to apply, and I know I might get denied again but that doesn’t stop me from applying for the KPD and I want to be able to try it and be able to change that because I feel like last time, I didn’t try because of the way I worded a few things but I tried my best then. I was feeling a little down, due to the deny of the application but I want to have a go again because I want to try it again and try to be accepted but, I doubt it would, but then again I have a seek of hope from it because I want to be able to show that I am a good person inside of me because I want to do something rather than being a School Employee again, because I want to do something different and even if, I’ve made a lot of mistakes as some KPD might not like me for applying but I want to give it another go.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I understand about the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Fire-arm Branch:
-
Police Commissioner

Head Lieutenant

Vice-Head Lieutenant

Police Lieutenant

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Police Cadet

Investigation Branch:
-
Detective superintendent

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Inspector

Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police officers work closely with members of the criminal justice system, social workers, schools, local businesses, health trusts, housing authorities, town planners and community groups to provide advice, education and assistance to those who want to reduce crime or have been affected by crime.Responding to emergency and non-emergency calls for help from the public. Being present to help deal with anti-social behaviour such as violence, theft. Investigating crimes, missing person enquiries and domestic or neighbour disputes, Interviewing suspects and taking statements from witnesses, making arrests, giving evidence in court, reassuring the public and advising them on crime prevention and personal safety, crowd control at big public events, community work with, for example, schools and local community groups and promoting respect for all people in relation to race, diversity and human rights.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police, body of officers representing the civil authority of government. Police typically are responsible for maintaining public order and safety, enforcing the law, and preventing, detecting, and investigating criminal activities. These functions are known as policing. Police are often also entrusted with various licensing and regulatory activities. This also shows that Police is important within the server to show that the citizens are as safe as possible so that the criminal activities can be stopped, and it would help the whole city from being destroyed from the chaos of the criminal activity. It also shows that the Police is there for the citizens, whenever they’re in danger and it would also help the reputation towards Government officials.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge that I will be demoted, if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge that applying for this role, I will be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, I am authorised to attend or I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment and you are not to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

(CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE)

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?

Miloslav Novak has brown hair with hazel eyes, he’d have a considerate composure and he would be quite calm and he would be quite generally happy when he’s having a good day and he would do a lot of things like go to the gym quite often, he’d be also be quite tall with quite a faint scent of cologne as he wasn’t fond of the cologne that he usually puts on. He would be quite calm and collected with quite a soft voice that seemed soothing because he would always try to stay calm at all times and he would be quite quirky towards others as he was just trying to lighten the room or area, wherever he would be. He’d always try to make things lighten up because he doesn’t like a dull situation but he would get serious when it comes to situations like when he sees someone getting kidnapped. His usual motto would be:

“Never stop and continue with life, whether it hurts, keep going forward.”

What they're like on and off the job?

Miloslav Novak is quite calm and considerate, he’d take his time to be able to help others when he’s on and off the job, he would be quite easy to talk to as he was quite social, sometimes, he can predict things but that depends, if he senses something wrong. He would be quite fun to be around but he can be quite serious within the job and out of the job, he’d be quite a delightful lad. He’d be quite the charm as he wanted to just be someone to look out for anyone, because he wants everyone around him to feel less nervous or shy because he has quite an aura that he’s quite social and is able to show that he can be fair in all ways.

He has a lot of patience within himself and others because he was raised to be someone, who has patience and all the time, because it shows his mature side of him and he wants to be able to help others and wait for them before they’re ready to speak out. He’s quite the unique person to be around with, he would always try to get everyone to smile because he isn’t gloomy nor moody, it also shows that he is able to show a side of him that he wants to lighten up the mood, rather than always being all angst and anxious within the job or not. He would put the time and effort to get to know someone, even when he’s in the job too.

He wants to be able to show himself that he’s safe to be around as he wants to ensure everyone, he knows, that he’s safe to be around and be able to show that he can do so much more than just being a friend. He is quite friendly with everyone and he wants to make everyone know that he is honest and careful with others around because he is someone, who you can talk to and be able to get along with easily as to be able to focus on what he wants to do and able to get on with the task easier. He doesn’t want anyone to be scared of him because it shows that he’s not responsible for his actions, which he won’t do anything that would make anyone uncomfortable.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Miloslav Novak would look forward to working with his co-workers and would have quite a enthusiastic time being with his co-workers as he was just getting started at his job, he wants to everyone to know that he is able to be serious at necessary times and especially when someone is in need of assistance or in severe danger whatsoever. He is planning on trying his best and be able to be successful in his job and be able to look out for his co-workers from time to time. Being able to work with people, who he can rely on, makes him feel more the merrier, he wants to be able to get along with his co-workers.

He wants to make them feel like they’ve known him for a while and be able to not make them feel not safe, and have to get away from him but that's not like him. He wants to be able to show that he wants to help them to be able to open up slowly and be able to understand that he’s there for them. His plans are quite unusual because he aims quite high and he wants to be able to help everyone, that he knows and know that he wants to help them as well. He doesn’t want to scare anyone because he doesn’t want anyone scared of him. He’s quite interesting with his future.

BACKSTORY

Miloslav Novak would be born in Bratislava and he would have a quite unusual childhood as his parents would be unknown as they abandoned him as he was just a 4 year old. Miloslav didn’t quite understand so he tried to live his life like a normal child while still fending for himself. A bit after his 6th birthday, an Orphanage noticed him and took him in. It was very hard for Miloslav to adjust to everything in the Orphanage due to him living on his own for so long. The other children in the Orphanage mistreated Miloslav severely. They would push him around, force him to do things just to get him in trouble, etc. While living at the Orphanage he took a great interest in the Police that would come by to do check ups on the children and for security. Everyday Miloslav would watch them as they performed their day to day tasks. He would even keep a journal and would write down notes. He wrote down everything from what they wore, what they would have with them, etc.

It was like an obsession he couldn’t overcome, he would only ever talk about becoming a police officer when he grew up. The staff at the orphanage realized this and started getting him into classes to help him achieve that goal. After a few years had passed a couple named Jiya and Kveta Novak, came into the Orphanage looking for a young boy around the age of 13. They looked at many different children but took a great interest in Miloslav. They liked his passion and drive to get what he wanted in life. Jiya and Kveta decided they wanted to adopt Miloslav, so after the adoption process they took him to Karakura, where they had been living for a while now. Miloslav knew that going to Karakura would be a great opportunity for him and his goal, due to the fact that they had a police station right in town where he could learn even more about it. Miloslav started taking classes at his local high school to learn more about the police force.

Once Miloslav turned of age he went into training and was really good at it due to all of his experience with classes and watching the police at the Orphanage. Once he was finally done with training Miloslav became a Police officer for the Karakura police department. His new goal now is to move through the ranks to continue to help keep Karakura safe.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Miloslav N. Macleod
[Miloslav Novak Macleod]

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Miloslav

Preferred Name:
Miloslav

IC Phone number:
224-961-214