mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

_FqllenKarma_'s Police Application

IGN:

_FqllenKarma_

Previous bans:

2016-2019 (I can assure you, I’ve matured since then)

ERP x5

Duping/Hacking

FailRP

AvoidRP

MingeRun x2

Reaching Max Warns

Needing to Cool Down due to being heated up during an argument

Revealing another person’s name, but it was resolved, and the ban wasn’t valid

Describe your activity on the server:

• Weekdays: On Weekdays I am usually available and I’m online almost all day, I get on around 10 Pm GMT-8 or earlier. I can get on and I’ve been active once more though.

• Weekends: On Weekends I can be on all day, I can be on most of the day and if I am not you can always @ me (I usually reply in 2 minutes or more) or Pm me (I reply usually after 10 minutes) I will be on ASAP.

• Discord: I am always on discord, unless I am sleeping, I usually check discord every 10 minutes or 5, and if I see someone has messaged me, I usually read it ASAP rather than ignoring it.

• Overall: I am trying to get more active; I have been on for the past two days.

Do you have discord?: Yes, I have discord, it’s _FqllenKarma_#7205.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a built-in microphone and it usually sounds decent when I talk.

List your current and past applications:

Note: most of these applications we're from when I was younger and I wasn't as mature as I am now, they aren't all my applications just a few that I could find from my very first account.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.26479/#post-87502https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-12.14866/https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-2.16363/https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-lang-app.18010/https://schoolrp.net/threads/lunchtime-monitor.18113/https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-application.19630/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is everything that I have witnessed the police force doing within SRP. They have to deal with many serious situations that are stressful, such as manhunts and chases. The position seems interesting and I have been trying to apply to be a police officer but, as you can see above, I was denied multiple times. I am interested in becoming an officer once I’m older or going into the military as I like to help people and care for everyone. I want to experience a small bit of PoliceRP to know what it’ll be like in real life. Another reason is that I also want to try something new. I have been a Gang roleplayer ever since I joined the server and found out about GangRP. GangRP however, is dying, and it bores me as I gain nothing from being inside a gang. I no longer get the adrenaline rush or all the fun I had back then, so I believe it’s my time to leave GangRP to join the police force as a new and improved person.

I believe PoliceRP gives you adrenaline, considering you have to look for criminals and have to protect yourself from them as they are constantly aiming for the police force. I also believe that by applying to become an officer, I’d be able to meet more people that I wouldn’t usually meet or talk to. I see this application as an opportunity to make new friends and learn new things about other players. Overall, I’d like to become an officer and see it as a great opportunity for a new roleplay experience. I’ll most likely continue to try if this application is to be denied or I'll try to get a better name for myself within the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
Yes, I understand Basic Conduct and Japanese Laws, I’ve studied more into it before and know the basics and Japanese laws.

What are the Police ranks?:
-Cadet- First Rank -
Cadet is the lowest rank within the Department. Once a person is accepted they become a Cadet and as a Cadet they must go through a test to see if they can advance up to the next rank, they patrol with an officer as well considering the fact they don't know what to do when it comes to different situations, most don't even know basics.

- Patrol Officer - Second Rank -

The patrol officer, the second rank within the Department. This rank is given to a cadet one they have passed their tests, they can then patrol alone one a Patrol Officer. The Patrol Officer may also be put with a Cadet to patrol with so it is important they remain on duty and set a good example for the cadet.

- Corporal - Third Rank -

The Corporal, third rank within the Department. The corporal is in charge of training the Cadets, they insure that Cadets and Patrol officers are doing their jobs correctly, they insure everything goes well as well with the training and such. The Corporal, seeing that it is a higher rank, may also patrol alone.

- Sergeant - Fourth Rank -

Sergeant, fourth rank within the Department. Once a Corporal is given the Sergeant rank, the Sergeant is usually well trained and are intrusted with watching/training cadets if no one else is available, Just like the Corporal they must oversee the Cadets during the test they must go through to pass. The sergeant insures the lower rankings do their job correctly and in order.

- Lieutenant - Fifth Rank -

Lieutenant, Fifth rank within the department. The Lieutenant(s) are the ones who have been around for a while and know all the basics, once you are given this rank you now may get ahold of a Glock, due to being intrusted much more for being around much longer and proving their loyalty, they have passed training and learned everything that is needed, they have also proven to be a hard worker.

- Vice-Head Lieutenant - Sixth Rank -

Vice-Head Lieutenant,Sixth rank. The Vice-head Lieutenant is the second highest rank in the Lieutenant division. They are like the leader, you are usually given this rank once you have been in the KPD for a long time and if the owner sees you as fit for the role itself. From what I know of, if the Head-Lieutenant isn’t available the Vice-Head Lieutenant must take over their role temporarily. Whoever holds this role has shown dedication and must continue show dedication as they are Vice-head Lieutenant. As the Vice-head Lieutenant, they are supposed to be overseeing the lower rankings to insure they do their jobs correctly.

- Head-Lieutenant - Seventh Rank -

Head-Lieutenant, Seventh rank. The head-Lieutenant and Vice-Head Lieutenant are much alike, the Head-Lieutenant is also in charge of the Lieutenant Division, they make sure everyone is doing their job correctly and properly and have a lot of power due to being in the KPD for a long amount of time.

-Captain - Eight Rank -

Captain, Eight Rank. The captain is picked by the commissioner to take this position due to being well trained , taught well , and have also been in the KPD for a very long time just like the other two ranks above. The Captain take over for the Commissioner if they are not available or if they can no longer have that position of Commissioner. The captain has a lot more power than the lower rankings.

-Commissioner - Ninth rank -

Commissioner, Ninth Rank. The Commissioner is the person who oversees most of the department, they lead manhunts usually or lead very important riots and such. They are a very important person within the KPD, they are respected, well trained , and trusted the most. The Commissioner makes sure all ranks do their jobs correctly and are constantly watching them, they do not tolerate mistakes most of the time and will set a lower ranking right. As I have stated before, Commissioner is mostly trusted with important and stressful tasks, they insure everyone remains safe. There is, all though, another division including investigators. This is just the basic KPD set up.

What knowledge do you have of Police work?:

Well, I have basic knowledge of police work. I have heard and have seen that the job of an officer more so the police is far more stressful than most jobs, they must deal with many serious crimes like murder and kidnapping, but I have also been told it is a new experience and can be very exciting and fun. Officers go on patrol, make sure the town is safe. The Officers also usually often pat down people, do man hunts , arrests , etc. Police Officers may also help when there are riot. Being an officer, I see would be stressful but would be fun, I am up for the job though. I know being an officer would be an amazing yet honorable thing to be. As an officer, you serve and protect the karakura citizens from dangerous gangs and people. Officers may also have to be in shape due to needing to run after a criminal. Other than that, officers must be on guard and they are important because they keep everything within Karakura safe and stable. Without the KPD Karakura would be chaos, riots , gangs , murder etc..

Why are Police important to SRP?:

Police are important within srp because without Police SRP wouldn’t be SRP it would all be chaos with gangs and people not being protected, constant murders and kidnapping. The KPD keep everything right and stable, if they were not here then it wouldn’t be realistic and gangs would most likely powerRp and such. Overall, police officers take a big part within Srp, they keep things realistic , even , and stable. No chaos at all.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subjected of being demoted if accepted at any given time?:

Yes, I acknowledge that I am subjected of being demoted if I am accepted at any given time. I will not argue nor will I go talking bad about KPD.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge that applying for this role I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training held while I'm online, I'm authorized to attend or I will be punished (Demoted)

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I have to subject to IC harassment, I will not take things oocly when dealing with training or any situation as its unprofessional.

IN-CHARACTER (IC) SECTION

Tell us about your character, what he looks like, what makes him unique?:

Kizalouk 'Akuma' L. is a French male, standing at the height of 6'5 , he had a mesomorphic Build and held a Straight posture with Wavy brown hair sheltering his face. He had light blue eyes with light skin, he also had sharp facial features to compliment his looks and seemed rather calm no matter what the situation is. The scent of LOUIS VUITTON Monogram 100ML Perfume would linger around him, he had a goofy smile as well but usually is serious. Kiza has nothing Unique about him, he is his own self though and knows some Karate because of his parents.

What’s he like on and off the job?:

Kizalouk normally is very observant and a goofy male when he is off the job, most of his friends know him to be an quiet person or well mannered and sometimes goofy, despite being goofy he can quickly switch to being happy to being serious and no longer accepting any bull, he follows all rules and respects all his friends and the KPD, the male is protective as well when it comes to family.

Kizalouk off the job well, he is a serious person who will follow all directions from the higher up, he will follow all rules , and will follow laws. He does not fool around when it comes to being on the job and he is constantly on guard along with observant, but he will be a soft person with a goofy smile but a kind heart.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Kizalouk has an overall good Outlook when it comes to his co-workers if he sees them struggle or make a mistake he will not tease or goof around like an immature child, he will most likely help them and give them advice if they need some. He looks up to some co-workers and is overall respectful and friendly to everyone who works beside him. He usually sees them as family as long as everyone is close and such.

BACKSTORY

Kizalouk ‘Akuma’ H. grew up in Paris, born on 1994 and he grew up as a single child with a mother and father. His mother was a doctor and his father was an officer. At a young age Kizalouk has always looked up to his father and other police officers. He played many games that included saving or stopping criminals with an old friend who passed away because of suicide. As he grew up he did more research and constantly asked his father questions about being an police officer. He was constantly doing research and he tried his best in school, receiving almost straight A’s. Once he hit the age 16 he knew what he wanted to be, he became committed to trying to become an officer, shortly after completing his school he applied for A-Levels and got into a university, the university helped him understand police work better and the basic laws and conduct. Once kizalouk passed his major, he went straight home to tell his parents to find them both dead due to a gang. He was in so much pain but supported himself by getting a job and making friends, he moved to Karakura since his parents were from there originally and he was adopted. Once he was in Karakura he saw all the gang violence and is thriving to become an officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kizalouk ‘Akuma’ Hattori.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Kizalouk, Kiza , Akuma, Remi

Preferred Name: ‘Akuma’

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality:. French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 6

Working Experience: He has been an officer before on PrisonRP and he knows all the basics and how to handle situations. He has also worked at a KFC as a security guard so he can be pretty demanding and tough.

Academic Degree: Masters in both Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement.

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice.

Minor(s): Criminology, Psychology.

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: Jin and Japanese

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread