mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _INeedHelp’s Janitor Application!!

Baibee

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: _INeedHelp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes!! It’s INeedHelp#2231

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
I have never been banned and I’m going to keep it that way.
What is your timezone?:
Eastern Time Zone (EST)
Describe your activity on the server:
During my time on SRP, I have been off and on with the server, my time off usually lasting around 2 months due to events that come and go. My time on the server consists of 2 months as well online. On a typical day of staying online consists of 2-3 hours a day, at least 4/7 days a week. My recent leave of the server was do to losing motivation, lacking social encounters and due to just getting busy. I have recently come back on and found myself back on the server.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yea, I do understand that if I become inactive I will be demoted, but as being inactive for a period of time does seam to affect me a little, I will make sure to let a staff know before I leave :)
School Employee Role you are applying for?: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A janitor comes to a location specifically to clean at a set time, typically either morning or nighttime. A janitor typically works at a school although they may work In a building or office. A day in a janitors job may consist of cleaning bathrooms, sweeping floors, mopping floors, taking out garbage and so on
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of experience in role play, not only do I role play in Minecraft but I have also found myself role playing in discord chats. I have been playing Minecraft and role playing through different servers since 2012.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24571/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chris’s-janitor-application.31153/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My current role as of now is Year 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react? he would glance over at the student cursing at him. He would still have his headphones in. He would calmly take out an ear bud speaking to the student, “I use to be just like you, man do I miss it.” He would place his ear buds back in and continue mopping the floor as the student angrily stomped off.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would be inside the bathroom, he would have a spray bottle in one hand and a towel in the other, the disinfectant spray settling on the counter. He would hear the lockers slam from the hallway. Placing the items in his hands down, he would remove the ear bud from his ears as he goes to investigate. Among reaching the hall she notices a student pinned against the locker as the other was throwing punches. Chris would break out in a sprint towards the two. He would pull the student away from the one pinned against the locker, he would separate them, getting in between. He would turn his head towards the one against the locker before speaking. “You alright son?” He would pull out his walkie-talkie requesting for a nurse and a security guard.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Chris would be walking down the hall, noticing the employee, without trying to make him feel stupid, he would approach him. “You want some help? Your gonna get hurt that way, how about you try this way?” Chris felt the best way was to help the man learn from his mistakes.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would take a seat with some of his co-workers. He would be respectful and courteous. He may relax or take a 20 minute nap depending on how his day was going.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he would grab the toilet plunger, walking into the bathroom stall. He would stand over the toilet looking into it. He would place the plunger in the toilet and begin applying pressure to unclog what was inside
/me He would grab the wet floor sign, placing a few of them down the halls. He would then go into the janitors closet filling the mopping bucket with water. After filling it, he would pull it out of the room, splashing his mop into the water. He would begin gently brushing the floor back and forth with the mop.
/me he would grab a broom and dustpan, placing the broom on the floor he would begin sweeping, moving from left to the right, making sure to get even the smallest crumbs from around the lockers.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Beckett Bianco
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr Bianco

Academic Degree: High school Graduate
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): psychology
Minors: sociology

Backstory
Beckett was born 1994 in America. His parents were from Italy and had met there. After getting married they decided to move to the United States in search for a better life. Beckett grew up there, loving it. His first friends, memories, steps, everything learned hete. Around the age of 13 his parents had told him he was going on a trip with them to Europe over the summer, the country of Italy to visit his side of the family. You see, the only part of his family who lived in America was him, his mom, and his dad. Arriving in Italy he had stayed with his grandparents. It’s was this trip he had met his aunt and uncle for the first time. The Sumer was almost over and it was time to go home. He had a blast, he got to meet some cousins for the first time, his aunts and uncles. After al this was his first time in Italy, all his other family members he had only talked to over the phone. As he was about to start packing his mother came in to inform him of something he never imagined he would hear. His parents were short on money and could not afford to raise him. They had planned to leave him in Italy with his aunt and uncle for a year while his parents sold their house and moved to Italy. Beckett had to stay with his aunt and uncle who he barely knew! He had to go to school, an Italian speaking school. Although he didn’t speak the language he refused to have a translator, afraid of being made fun of. It wasn’t long before he was failing his classes. During the time Beckett learned how to speak fluent Italian, tells everyone that one day, it just clicked: he wasn’t sure how, or why but suddenly he could understand everyone. Growing up along the mediterranean he hated it, although it was beautiful, his kiss his friends, his home. And even worse, he didn’t know a lack of Italian. When Beckett turned 18 he flew back down to America where he has been living since. He got his first job as a buss boy at a local Coney Island. As he got older he decided he wanted a better paying job. Looking on the websites for a job, he came across a janitor opening at this highschool.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I feel as I am a very clean person that this job suits me. My motivation is these children, I believe they deserve the best they can have, including a clean school. I see the environment and the work ethics. The employees have a bond, they feel like family. I want to be apart of this place I will soon be calling home.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I’m the perfect candidate. I am great with people, I am honest and clean. Im very good with time management and have no problem staying later to help finish off the school for the night. I believe this school could use another janitor due to the fact that you can never be too clean.

thank you for your time.
Sincerely Mr. Bianco
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
All positions for this role are currently taken, check out the roster here: [CLICK HERE]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread