mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

_LemonTeaaa_ KPD Re-Application

Eden_123

Level 8
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
_LemonTeaaa_

Previous bans: It occured my brother was using my account as a ALT. To evade bans. It has been fully dealt with and will never occur again (So, not really my fault)

Describe your activity on the server:
I, am a very active player getting a full day in on the weekends. And even as a school student, i do get a good 8hours in.

Which timezone are you in?
I, am in the Australian timezone of UTC+10

Do you have Discord?
Yes, i do have discord. LemT#2479

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, i do believe i have a working mic. It is a high quality performance mic.

List your current and past applications:
College Application- Sucessful
Spanish Application- Sucessful
Old KPD Application- Sucessful
College Professor Application- Sucessful
Ban Appeal- Sucessful

What is your motivation for applying?:
My, motivation on participating in the KPD. Is to simply support the town of Karakura. I do believe i have alot of experience and personality traits of being a Police Officer, due to me being a hired personal bodyguard for a good amount of time. I also often get told by my friends that i should join the KPD community. I know how to work well as a team and i love the whole team concept the KPD pertrays. I also believe this will enhance my roleplay experience by alot. This is true as you have more different situations that you are in and more experiences to suceed in. I also, do know alot about right and wrong and i allways love to make sure people are doing the right thing. I am also dedicated to join as it will be a great way to meet new people and socialize in a different way. Due to Karakura having a high crime rate, i would really love to help lower the crime rate, along with helping my fellow KPD members. I have also helped the KPD members within Karakura even when there on patrol telling the citizens to stay away to let the officers job be more easy. I have also made plenty of reports giving valid evidence to the officers helping them track down the particular criminal.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, i do understand them as i just simply read through them on a legit Japanese law website. I do travel over to Asian countries for vacation so that also gives me a better understanding on the rules as well. I also was a Ex KPD member giving me a more knowedge on the laws.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Commissioner

Police Captain

Police-Lieutenant

Chief Inspector

Police-Lead Investigator

Police Investigator

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Police Patrol Officer

Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I, believe it is very nerve racking, and overwhelming due to the amount of criminals within the town of Karakura. The job is persisted well in if you have the right personality traits such as being loyal and also determined. You should never lose your patience quick as it may lead to a incident that did not haft to occur. Being loyal to your fellow KPD members will make the job much easier and grant them more respect for you and more trust. Casual police work is simply detaining Culprits and and responding to 110 calls as fast as possible. It is also advised that you go on a city patrol to make sure everyhting is ok around the town of Karakura. And to keep an eye on any criminals lurking around the city. As the cadet role you are permitted to stay at the front desk, and wait for assistance if it is needed. Cadets can go on patrol but they need a few trainings so they have a better understanding of what to do. One of the main jobs of a Cadet is to cover a higherups back whilst searching someone, this is also know as covering there six. There, is also a call format they must stick to such as calling with there given code name and also explaining a situation in as much detail as they can. There are also codes they use such as 10-99 (Emergency) 10-4 (Copy)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police, are very important to SchoolRP due to alot of reasons. To start with there are many criminals that lurk around the city and if they were not taken care of it would lead to many deaths and assaults. Police would haft to be one of the most important roles to SRP. They also like to keep the society safe as possible and even keep students at a good mindset so they are not worried on a daily basis ruining there education. It also gives the server a really fun twist making it more challenging, to do RP's such as 'GangRP' It simply makes the server more well rounded. It also makes other roleplay experience more fun and thrilling when police get into situations such as gang fights and other crimes such as assualt and murder. If there was no Police, within the town of Karakura there would also be a high percentage of Gangrpers. So the Police role really does balance the Roleplay experiences out well.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I, do understand this thouroughly as you have a high responsibility having the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, i am fully dedicated to this role as i find it fun and also a great experience. Only reason why i left previously was that i thought that me being a student would be bad for the KPD, role but i have managed to be able to be able to play alot now so its all good. And im ready to take this as my full career. I, loved the KPD regulations so i am fully dedicated to stay and persist in this career.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, that is very fair. As all Officers need training no matter what or else they wont be able to get higher in the rankings. And get a better understanding of tactics.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, i fully understand this, it is even a general rule to be followed by everyone.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Noah 'Lucky' Amarla, is a Irish male who stands at a height of 5'11. He would seem to be muscular but also muscular. His hair would be brown, and wavy pushed back looking long. His eyes would be blue and would have nice long eyelashes. He would have a slight amount of facial hair covering his chin and upperlip. His personality would seem to be humble and easygoing. He is a very loyal person and kind, willing to help people when needed.

What he's like on and off the job?
On, the job Noah is very understanding and intreiged. He is willing to help when ever it is needed and he always listens to his instructions with no problems. He is always willing to learn more and become more experienced. Off the job he would not be any different he would always care for the community willing to help when ever he is needed.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Noah, treats his Co-Workers with alot of respect and even looks up to them. He always is loyal to his co workers never letting them down. He would always be willing to help them when needed and follow any instruction they permit to him. His plans for the future are simple but great. Noah is planning on starting a family and also stop the high crime rate of the town of Karakura.

BACKSTORY
Noah 'Lucky' Amarla, was a young boy who was raised in a small town in Ireland. He was always a hardworking boy taking any challenge he could. He was raised along with his younger sister and also mother and father. His family cared for him as much as they could granting him a great education. Noah's fellow family could really tell that he was suceeding mainly in law and physicla activity. They walk ways noticed he was watching movies and tv shows such as 'Batman And Robin' being very intreiged.

The family went on a vacation to Spain, and went out for there first dinner. They enjoyed themslefes listening to a local spanish band play at the Pub they attended. They then began to call it a night and make there way home. Whilst they were walking down the alley way they were approached by one tall man who smelt strong of whiskey. The family were surprised to the fact that they were being simply mugged. Noah began to speak one of his favourite local languages 'Gaelic' and warned them to run as fast as they could. The Culrprit seemed very confused and had no idea what to do as he did not understand the language. Out of no where Noah's father punched the man staright in the noseand ran away with his family. If Noah did not make the decision of speaking the native language they could of all been hurt.

About, a year later the family moved to a small local town in Japan. Noah was getting a great education at the local school, still persisting in his main key subjects. His siser was proud of him beginning to look up to him alot. Noah was starting to do more physical activity as he was growing older. Around the age 13 he started to do work out plans such as bodyweight excercises. He was asked to join the Track team due to his stamina abilities. About a week later he heard that his mother was murdered due to a underaged drinking incident. Noah was furious and very upset, he did not want to lose any other family members and he loved his mum to the fulless. It was one cold night when, Noah was about the age of 15. He was patrolling the town as he was bored and noticed a loud scream, he bolted over to the c**** alley ways and found his sister laying dead on the floor. He looked furious and started to cry he ran at the jock and tackled him to the ground trying to detain him. He got a glance at the jocks face noticing it was the tall man from spain. He put his knee one the males back while calling the police and EMS for his poor 10 year old sister. Noah was so devastated crying as he just lost his sister along with his mother.

Noah being determined, still went well in school even amking it into college. He began to study Law and Health And Excercise getting a great understanding of his key subjects. Him and his dad grew closer and also him and the Police. He was training in different martial arts and types of Physical Activity. He then made the final decision of applying for his dream job..

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Noah 'Lucky' Amarla

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Noah

Preferred Name: Noah

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Irish

Current Location: Japan (Karakura)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5

Working Experience:
Hired Bodyguard.
Ex KPD Member
College Professor

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree.

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Law, Physical Education and Health.

Minor(s): Biology

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Gaelic and Spanish..

Extra Information:
Recently, i left the KPD due to me being very dramatic about my attendance in the KPD when it was just fine and i was judging my attendance to much. Making me worry and leave to a College Professor. I have now worked out that i have the time and is willing to persist in this career.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread