mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted _Lemonteaaa_ School Janitor Application...

Eden_123

Level 8
[OOC section]
In Game Name: LemonzRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I, believe i am applying for the School Janitor Role...

How often do you log onto the server?:
Due, to quarantine matters i am on pretty much all day daily. As i am simply addicted to SRP. I would also be on pretty much for atleast 8hours or more even when im not studying at school. So, i do believe i play your server alot on a daily basis.

Do you have discord?
LemTeaaa_#2479

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, i do have a well working microphone, that i would be definetley willing to use.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Unfortunatley, it occured that my brother was using my account as a ALT, to evade bans. But it has been fully dealt with and will not occur again. (So practically not my fault)

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I, am very certain i will be on, as it simply enjoy playing the server. And play pretty much all day on a daily basis.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I, do recognise that, as you have alot of responsibility, and cant slack off or do other things that can ruin the experience of others. I believe i wont let, that happen to me as i always love to keep others happy, and also hate to lose a job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A School Janitor, is a very important role, to the Karakura society and school it's self. This is very true as if you did not hire a school Janitor, there would be cases of serious diases or sorts of germs. A school Janitor is also prohobited to make the school look great to attract new comers. And just make the school look clean and lucious in general. A school Janitor is also mainly found, using tools such as Vaccums, Mops, Dusters and many more. These tools are very important for a Janitor simply as it keeps them safe, from Hazardrous situation and also makes the job more easy going.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
My ICLY character has always loved to keep things cleaned. He was even considering making a apartment cleaning buisness for some extra cash. The reason why he found that was a good idea was that he gets payed for simply doing something that he finds intreiging. My character just loves to keep things clean in general. He also has cleaned up aftermaths of parties.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I, have been roleplaying since i was the age of 6. I really love it as you cane xpress your passions through a simple character to other people. I have also experienced all different types of roleplays throughout the server giving me a great idea on how things work. I also love to find new roleplays and get to know them even more. I do believe the roleplay i have picked is one of my favourites, as i am helping the community in a simple but effective way.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I, am very familiar with my job, this is true as i RP as this job throughout the city of Karakura. Such as wanting to start a cleaning buisness and also cleaning aftermaths of parties. This job mainly consists of killing germs withing the school keeping the community safe. And also making the school look its greatest and simply helping others. It is a simple job but it is considered very effective and needed. There, are tasks such as cleaning the floors like sweeping the dust off furniture and even cleaning vomit and such. They even do other matters such as mowing the schools lawn. They are also found doing plumbing jobs if nesscary. They do usually work during school hours, but you can find them working on a few things they may of missed during the day after school.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I, would simply remain calm. And then ask the student why they are acting in this way. I would then ask the student if there was anything that is making them act in that attitude. If it would continue i would simply notify a higher up about the situation. Such as the Priciple or the Vice Principle.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Me, being a School Janitor. I would be use to Hazardrous situations at the most. I would listen to the instructions of the Vice Principle. Depending on the situation i would simply bring my main tools such as a mask if it is some sort of contaigous germ. And then ofcourse my brrom and mop. I would be willing to take on any Janitor related Hazard that i can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I, would talk to the school employee and simply ask them what they are doing. I would then notify them that they should not be acting that way and they should know better. If it continued i would notify higherups such as The Priciple or Vice Principle, about the situation. Depending on the severity of the act, i may contact Emergency Servicers.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Harry 'Leo' Amor
Chosen Job: School Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My, motivation on joining the staff of KHS, is to simply look after the community and let the students and other staff be in a safe envireoment. I also would love to be known for simply helping people and resolving hazardrous situations. I would also to love to meet new people within the KHS community, such as staff members and even the higerups them selfes. I always love a challenge so i would be willing to take on anything the higerups throw at me. I also work well with the adolescent students giving me a good understanding of their situations.

Age (Minimum age is 25): (Prefered, age would be 28) (But, if needed i can do 25)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I, believe my application should be accepted. As simply i am a dedicated and hardworking person. Like i said i always love to face any challenged thrown at me. I also love the feeling of helping the community and the school its self by simply doing something i love to do. I also do know alot about the job its self, as i have had experience with it. Another thing that also helps alot with this job, is simply understanding the emotions in the adolescants. This is true as it can prevent situations and also give you a better understanding of what they think and feel. I also believe it is a great way, to be a genuinely more soical person and understanding. Also i really do think i have the personality traits for this job. I also do believe i am in town alot meaning, that i will be able to attend my job on a daily basis.

Thank you for reading.
Kind Regards- Harry 'Leo' Amor

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Well-detailed application, I look forward to seeing how you perform.
- Thank you for applying!
- DM Sun#0040 on Discord for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread