mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _MariBean_ | Event Team Application

_MariBean_

Level 2
IGN: IGN: _MariBean_

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

My activity on Schoolrp would be around 8 or 9, I joined SRP during the summer of 2021 and was seeing if I could get involved with the community in some way, I have been involved with a lot of different role plays that I do with friends, while also attending events that happen on the server over the past months. I would be on SRP for like roughly 4-5 hours or more depending on the time and I tend to stay up pass 12 am PST. I haven't gotten ban from SRP for any sorts of activities, nor did I get any recent warnings, overall my record is quite clean.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-student-council-application.52453/- Denied

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
MariBean#0104 and yes I have a microphone

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
PST, North America (Canada)

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes I understand

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
My previous experience in working in a team was working on a group project. One of the recent group projects I did was this event that was being held and everyone in my group was giving ideas and letting others talk. Hearing people’s voices matters, it is really important when it comes towards working together as a team, it brings each member’s ideas into an account, and it shows that everyone’s voices matter in the project that they're putting together as a whole. I sometimes took the leadership role and often check in with my group member’s to see if they need anything or if they need help on a certain task.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
No, I'm not a part of any community teams

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
Event 1: Prom night? I know the server has a lot of prom dances over the pass months specifically towards certain themes of the seasons, but what if we had one prom night to celebrate the seniors of HS or the Masters class of college. Like to celebrate the graduation class of this year grads or something along those lines. The celebration is to be with your close friends and to take a break from the academic year. Typically, at prom there would be food and photo opportunities, while also music being played on the dance floor.
Event 2: Winter Events, To celebrate winter, like holding an ice skating rink or a sledding race. Some winter events during the months of December to January would be nice to get everyone out to spend time with close friends, there would also be selling hot chocolate to keep people warm during the cold weather.
Event 3 : Pumpkin Patch, a little festival to celebrate the fall, there would be a field of pumpkins and people and pick one and take one home, or they could carve it. I was also thinking of having those little mazes fields as a little activity for people to go run through as many times as they want.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank)

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You have very sweet events, but a couple of them already happen and overall they are not very unique. We recommend you to expand your ideas and better organize your application if you chose to re-apply as we believe you have potential!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread