mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _Rangoiz_ Drama Teacher Application

ChaiTea

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: _Rangoiz_

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old.

Do you have any previous bans?: No I do not.

What Country are you from?: I am from Australia.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do have discord, my username is ChaiTea#7451

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I am aware that if I am unactive I will be demoted. There is no point of becoming a teacher if I will be inactive. I will try my best to be active most of the time.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: I understand, I will document all of the classroom activity on the "Teacher Roster" thread.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on the server for around 7-8 hours a day. And I consistently check the forums.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

this is my first application (I hope that doesn't make my chances of becoming a teacher smaller.)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I would love to teach students the arts of drama. My class would be full of education and fun for the students. I also want to try something new. I have never been a teacher before, however I am very passionate about drama and acting. I would love to pursue my love for drama by sharing it to other people. I will always try my best to make the students be engaged and entertained with my classes. I want students to enjoy my classes and consistently join them. When I started playing this server I instantly wanted to become a teacher.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have lots of experience in roleplaying. Throughout the years, I have played many roleplay servers and games. I have learnt how to make a roleplay realistic and have common sense. I like to roleplay because you get put in situations that can be intense, scary or exciting which you have to persist through.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
I have not, but I have read the teachers Code of Conduct.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are important because it's something that you document the activity of your class.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I would have to suggest the idea of a school field trip to a VP or the Principal. Then I would plan out the field trip, what my class would do there, what education would be involved, where would the trip be held. I would try to put lots of fun and educational activities to do.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Be respectful. I would want my class to respect me and others.

2. No food. Food is distracting. You will end up losing interest while eating. (Water is allowed but no other drinks.

3. Quiet while the teacher is talking. Unless someone has a question, everyone in my class should be quiet while I'm speaking.

4. Be kind. I want my class to be welcoming and warming, especially to new students.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I haven't roleplayed as a teacher on this server because I want to make sure I know everything I can know before starting. In general, I roleplay as many things I've been a doctor, manager and others. I always have been interested in teaching and always wanted to pass my education over to other people.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: (Head of Department) The Head of Department is in charge of NQTS and watching over them while they teach. A HD role is hard to get because you have to work very hard and be a respected teacher.

- QTLS: (Qualified Teaching and Learning Skills.) After mastering the NQT rank you get to this rank. This rank proves you are responsible enough to be a official teacher.

- NQT: (Newly Qualified Teacher.) An NQT is a teacher that has just been recently hired and started working.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. The purpose of a teacher is to educate students and prepare them for what life gives us. Most teachers enjoy their job, educating kids to become successful. Teachers serve a important role and a big responsibility in the game and in real life. I am unsure of their salary, but I would think that they get paid around 200,000 yen per month. Being a teacher can be stressful, you have to keep humble and patient even at the worst situations.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important because they keep a purpose and education in the game. Teachers help students get through their Highschool years. And makes an amazing role to play. Teachers have a big importance in this game.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Must have/ should have/ could have/

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

My character is called Akiara Takahashi (her friends call her Aki for short.) She is a female that is 23 years old and single. She'd have long wavy pink-dyed hair with pail skin and She wears subtle pink contact lenses (Her natural eye color is green and her natural hair color is a light brown.) Her face would be young and she'd have a few freckles on her cheeks and nose. She usually wears black dresses or black jackets. She is unique because not many teachers would have unique color features like pink hair and pink eyes. She is sweet, humble, patient and likes to have fun however, sometimes she can be a little bossy. In the future she wishes to become a respectful, mature and intelligent teacher. She is always full of positivity and energetic. She wants to make her father proud.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would calmly approach the gang and discuss the situation with them. After I would warn them that if they continued to curse and swear I will get the Principal to speak with them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would stop talking and sit down in silence and patiently wait for them to settle down. If nothing is happening, I will speak loudly to grab their attention

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She'll not disturb anyone and mind her own business. If a lady approaches her to speak, then she'll kindly introduce herself and have a quiet conversation.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd enter the classroom quickly making her way to the front, she'd then place her books on the side of her table
/me She'd write a learning goal on the board in detail about what we will be learning today
/me She'd clear her throat and ask for the students attention with a loud voice.
/me She'd go through rambling about the subject while doing gestures with her hands explaining.
/me She'd grab one of her books and place it in front of her. She'd then open the book, reading the pages with her eyes following the words.

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

Akiara was born in Japan where she lived with her parents. Akiara was a lonely child so often she would be bored at home. Her father was a science teacher and he would tell stories to Aki when she was bored, the stories would usually be about something funny that happened at school. She looked up to him, she wanted to be just like her father and become a successful teacher.

At the age of 12, Aki experienced verbal bullying from her school. It got worst and the family decided to move to a new school the next year for a fresh start. The bullying stopped and she made a friend or two and life seemed to be back on the right track. Her father got a promotion which the family thought was a good sign.

However life can be unfair even at the most happiest times, at the age of 16, Aki's father started working too hard and could barely ever see Aki. His role as a teacher became a bigger which put him under pressure. They distanced away from each other and never had time to speak because he would always come back from work late in the night. However, one night he never came back, which left Akiara alone with her mother. Aki believed her father was to stressed and left the city. Her mother was stuck in depression which didn't help Aki get over the tragedy of her father's mysterious disappearance. Her mother started to express her anger on Aki and abused her (luckily nothing to bad happened.) Her life was slowly crumbling down but she had to persist, She still wanted to make her father proud by becoming a wise teacher.

She moved schools once again except she left her mother and her friends behind which led her to a fresh new start. She then tried harder to get better grades by studying more often. She'd often be called names because of this like 'nerd' or 'weirdo.' Sometimes she wasn't mentally bullied, she was physically bullied. Her mother had no idea what Aki was going through, so she was alone. After many years, she believes that she is ready to become a teacher and make her father proud. She is willing to put all her effort into teaching to become respected and noble.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Akiara Takahashi
Title (Mr., Mrs., Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Akiara, Aki
Preferred Name: Aki

Religious Denomination: Buddhism
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japan
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years
Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Arts and music

Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Drama, English, Art and literature
Minors: Math's, Science

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TEFL

Preferred Teaching Subject: Drama

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- There are many areas in this application that are lacking- the majority being only a sentence long. However, I hope to see you apply again soon, so I encourage you to go back and add more to the shorter sections of this application if you're still interested in this position.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread