mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted _Saltyyy_'s Event Team Application!

_Saltyyy_

Level 17
_Saltyyy_
_Saltyyy_
Notable+

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹
IGN:
I have two accounts (probably going to have three...) but I'm applying with my main!
_Saltyyy_ - (Main)
_Sqltyyy_ - (Alt)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I don’t have any previous kicks or bans besides the kicks for role changes. But I believe I received one warning back in like… 2021 or so for bypassing the filter in OOC
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
saltyyy#0001 and Yes I do have a microphone it’s a fat snowball mic that just sits there beside me!
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
PST in the weird lil country of the USA
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes! I completely understand this and I’ll do what it takes not to be inactive!
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

[ Clubs ]

Throughout middle to high school, I joined the school’s cooking club/classes, and they honestly helped me a lot in improving my cooking (Btw, I still can’t cook well. But ramen in a cup is also still nice) as well as help with improving teamwork and time management. We were forced into groups where we had a short period to perform cooking tasks in that time. So during these classes, we’d have to work together, communicate, and work quickly in a rushed and clustered environment. It honestly helped a lot when it came to my people skills since at the beginning of it all, I either didn’t want to talk to people, or I lacked major communication with them. Over time I was able to adjust and get used to the workspace I was given as well as the people.

[ Dance Team ]
I’m currently in a dance club with a bunch of my friends, we perform and record choreographed dances of K-pop songs. It seems like a cringe hobby but honestly, it’s one of my favorite workouts I won’t lie. During practices, we have to work as a team to get into sync, help each other with certain dance moves and just help each other altogether. We work as a team to get our moves correct as well as on time for the performance or recording of our dances. We typically work on a time crunch for competitions or performances so we usually spend a lot of hours typically just fixing certain parts that we might have trouble with.

[ Job ]
I’ve been currently working at a local Japanese Bakery (I’m so SRP core outside of the server) for about the past year. We get a lot of rush due to its popularity which means the shifting from station to station are a must and essential factor of working there. It honestly can be a pain when having to shift from bagging to helping customers to working the register is just a whole mess. This is why communication and teamwork when it comes to this is honestly the biggest thing here. But one of the biggest factors I must hone is the ability to tolerate customers… it’s honestly one of my biggest pet peeves when customers are just blatantly rude for no reason. I’m pretty good at being friendly throughout work even when I have to deal with those types of people.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

[ SRP Teams ]
I’ve been on multiple sports teams since joining around late 2019, I’ve been on the Dodgeball team (when it was around), HS Track Team, and Swim team which I was then promoted to captain. Then moving on to college, I joined College Cheer once before my break at the start of 2022 which then I rejoined again at the end of 2022 and now to the current day. Each of these teams required some form of communication, teamwork, understanding, patience, time, and a LOT of writing. I have since spent a lot of my time with these teams, focusing on a lot of those aspects throughout the years. Being on sports teams has its ups and downs when it comes to being engaged in the actual sports aspect and the team portion of it. Working with old and new people on the teams, I’ve been able to get their opinions on how I should either, act on the team or how I should run it. I’ve had a lot of difficulties in the past which tend to help me grow and progress when focusing on the team. I love being on the teams a lot for this reason, getting other people’s ideas brought in as well as their help. It brings a lot more positivity when I know that I have people by my side willing to help out with anything revolving around the team.

[ SRP Clubs ]
As I have been on many teams, I have also been a part of a lot of clubs. When I first joined the server I was in about 4-5 clubs, which then grew to me creating one of my own. I was in the previous Gardening club, Gaming club, Maid club, Drama club, Pphotography club, and finally the one that I had previously owned as well, which was Cosplay Club. Over the years, planning and building ideas for events or different club meetings would take a lot of time and effort when planning something for a whole server-wide event. I appreciated all that I’ve learned from it, as I’ve been able to work with brilliant people who have amazing ideas. But these clubs weren’t without their difficulties, planning them, organizing who goes where, and overall planning was a difficult topic. I’m very happy that I was able to have people help me through those hard times by guiding me down the correct path when it came to how to run these events!

[SRP Community Team!]
Before I took my almost year break, I was previously on the Event Team for a short while before I decided to quit! Honestly being on the event team was one of my favorite things, planning and hosting events were such fun to help out with. I’ve only participated in a few events such as the one during Halloween where a lot of characters just jumped out and scared people! It was fun helping and running around decorating the plaza/shopping district with decorations as well. While being on the event team previously, I was able to see how things are run and how much support and cooperation people are needed to give to be able to make these events possible! Though I have not witnessed or was able to participate in a lot of these, I still have expressed my opinions and worked with others on the team to help with events in the past which I am more than happy to do so again!

Overall I believe I would make a great addition to the team, from my number of experiences in group settings that show off my leadership role, communication skills, teamwork skills, and active listener. I will be able to bring a positive attitude and spirit while on the team as well as give constant support and assistance to anyone who may need it!
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
No, I’m currently not on any other community teams!
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

EVENT #1
{Cherry Blossom Festival - Server-Wide Event}

{Concept Description}

[Event] The Cherry Blossom Festival is about to begin, throw yourself in your favorite Yukata and join us on a night of love and friendship that you won’t forget!

The Cherry Blossom Festival, also known as the ‘Sakura Matsuri’ is a festival held in spring that celebrates the natural beauty of the cherry trees, along with traditional Japanese foods, culture, and history. Cherry Blossom festivals are held all over the world that celebrate gestures of goodwill and friendship. This event would take place within the Zen Garden, where the citizens of Karakura would be able to interact, enjoy the dishes from the small food stands, enjoy a few fun activities, and overall take in the views of the cherry blossoms with those they cherish!
The players would be provided some beautifully created yukatas that they’re able to wear for the event, or they’re able to bring their own! Once stepping into either entrance of the Zen garden, the player will be thrown into a bunch of activities, vendors, and overall a beautiful view of the Cherry Blossom trees at their fullest! At the festival, there will be different games, food stands, shop stands, a fortune teller, a lover’s message board, a photo booth and to finish it off a firework show! Players will be able to explore and enjoy these festivities as they bask in the company of their friends or lovers. Once the sun has set and the moonlight shines bright, the firework will be announced! Everyone would be motioned towards the mountain ledge, ensuring everyone gets the best view possible! The night finishes off with the light show, before finally concluding the event with a final send-off from our event announcer!

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹
Resources Needed:
- Staff willing to help monitor the event as well as send out the /event!
- Builders who are willing to build small stands/shift some of the houses to become stands
- Event team members to help run certain booths
- Shopkeepers to help run stands with their shop items
- A skin maker(s) willing to help make a few Yukatas for the players!
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Event #2
{Sucked into a Video Game?! - Server-Wide Event}

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

{Concept Description}

[EVENT] The players would feel a nauseating feeling bubble up, their heads in a swirl as they regain consciousness…Where were they? The atmosphere would feel different...

Didn’t think the whole SAO anime was real? Couldn’t believe that someone would ACTUALLY be sucked into a video? Stranded and forced to fend for their lives? Funny… because here it is in its full glory. The story goes that a brand new electron device that surpassed the VR system had finally made its way into Karakura… and into the hands of Karakura stores. Each citizen rushed to get their hands on such an item, regardless of its high price it was the highest demand Karakura had seen in almost three decades. Once received, one by one the citizens would excitedly experiment with the device, unknowingly that they’d be permanently sucked into the video for the rest of their lives. Or so they thought? The players would be told through an announcement in the video, that their only way of getting out, is to beat it’s final boss. Will the players survive to tell its tale?
The whole event would take place on the event server. Of course, this wouldn’t be canon for the actual RP for SRP, such as the previous Purge, Hunger Games, and Maze Runner events. The server would include the players spawning in a field of grass. The players would then have to go out and mine certain materials and such to create armor, weapons, and other items that they might need to defeat the boss! There will be a small town some bit away from where they spawn, once there, they are able to swap, trade, sell, and acquire goods that they believe might help on their journey. For an extremely high price, players are about to buy off RARE goods from a specific town’s merchant, something that will be extremely helpful in the battling of the beast! Of course, players are encouraged to work as a team and fight the final boss, though they are able to go in solo in an attempt to defeat it. The monster’s liar would be located in a far-off mountain region which would take the player some time to cross over different regions and cities, to finally reach its location. There, the player(s) will be faced with a few rooms which will be heavily protected by the monster’s minions, giving the player some loot which includes money, healing items, and potentially some better armor/weaponry. From those that survived, the players who remain will be challenged by the final boss. Entering its lair the player(s) will attempt to defeat the final obstacle in their path, once concurred the players will be rewarded with an announcement of congratulations. They will now be transported out of the game with their lives still intact while the rest…. potentially not making it to see it till the end.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Resources Needed:
- Staff to help announce and spectate the event/help control the monster’s minions at the boss’s lair
- Build team to help create a small town/village where players are able to socialize, get upgrades, craft items, and buy things. As well as create a structure for the beast to live
- Event team members to help play out as NPCs, shopkeepers/merchants, spectate the event, and overall help out with whatever they’re to with the event
- The ability to structure out a map on the event server
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Event #3
{Nachi Fire Festival - Server-Wide Event}

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

{Concept Description}

[EVENT] What is that sound? It sounds like our annual Fire Festival is about to begin! Make your way to the shrine to experience a life-changing event that you wouldn’t want to miss!

The Nachi Fire Festival is an annual festival hosted on Mt.Natchi in Japan, every year the residents of the region will come together at the shrine located on the mountain. This festival is to celebrate the Nachi Falls, which is a waterfall that has no interrupted drops and also worships the kami. This is why the residents of the region take to the steps of the mountain, descending with 12 large barrels which are around 110 lbs (50kg) while on fire. This ritual is to help purify the area allowing the kami to go back home to the surrounding mountain slope.

The idea stems from this festival which we would call “Karakura’s Fire Festival” for the event's sake. The festival would be located on the mountain at the shrine. There, the shrine maidens and priests would be able to perform a ritual dance, if you'd like to base it on the real-life one, it would be a series of movements that sway back and forth which imitates the actions of farming. This brings hope and well-being for growing crops. This dance is originally a prayer for the kami to bring a good harvest for that year, evoking a longer growth cycle for crops while dancing in sophisticated but brightly colored outfits. Furthermore, the priests and shrine maidens would proceed to perform these dances to entertain the guests while they let the sun dim. The festival would involve a number of activities, such as games, traditional food, and being able to put wishes on the wishing board.

Once the sun has started to set though while still light out, 12 of the shrine staff (or volunteers of course if they’d like to help) would descend from the shrine, each carrying a barrel over their shoulders. They’d then proceed to light the barrels on fire before progressively walking down the steps towards the waterfall beside the lake. Once there, the crowd is able to observe while the shrine maidens and priests do a small prayer beside the waterfall. Thus putting out the barrels with a bucket of water before tossing them to the side. There would mark the end of the fire festival… but wait. There’s but another surprise the shrine has in store for the citizens of Karakura.
Once the prayer has ended, the shrine staff will lead the players back up the shrine, announcing that they (the shrine) have one more special treat to finish off the night. There, they will set off fireworks in celebration of a successful Fire Festival. Then, the festival will come to a close with an announcement that the festival has finally concluded by thanking their visitors and welcoming them back next year.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Resources Needed:
- Shrine staff to help and prepare a performance as well as the ceremony
- Staff to help monitor the event as well as send out an announcement about the festival commencing as well as set off the fireworks
- Lore team, to potentially help write a lore backstory on the shrine about how they perform this event or how they would help in writing for this event
- Build Team to shift some of the shrine areas so that a stand or two is able to have games or a food stand
- Event team members to be volunteers for either the dance/performance aspect or the help with carrying the barrels down the pathway to the waterfall
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Event #4
{Earthquake Catastrophies - Flash Event}

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

{Concept Description}

[EVENT] What is that noise..? Is that... rumbling!? The trees would start clashing to the floor, the ground shaking below your feet as your knees become wobbly. Taking cover inside would be the best option! Quick duck and cover!

It’s a lovely day in Karkura, of course, the sun is shining as bright as ever while the trees stood all, blocking the harsh sunlight from your skin… but suddenly, you feel it. The shake. The rumbling of the floor, where it come from!? QUICK run inside for cover! Hide under whatever you can find to protect yourself! It’s an earthquake!!
The event would take place during school, the students minding their own business, and suddenly a news report comes on. The reporter starts speaking to the citizens about the chance of an earthquake. Of course, the prediction of it being huge and the city breaking would be on the lower possibility of things. The reporter tells them not to worry and to go about their day as usual and thanks them for tuning in! A few periods pass and suddenly… a rumble. It’s just the earthquake they might think. Of course, there are going to be some rumbles! But… it keeps going, if anything it intensifies more. Tree branches start shaking so much that the limbs start to fall onto the floor, and the nets of the volleyball courts start to rumble to the point where the nets struggle to keep attached. The students are then rushed inside, and ushering them to get to a safe place within the school, hiding from what dangers lay outside of the school. Of course, the rumbling and catastrophes don’t stop just outside of the school but continue inside. The benches inside start tumbling over, and the lockers in the locker room start falling and trapping students inside.
The students at this point are freaking out, and the principal and dean are to tone down the situation by any means necessary. While attempting to do that, the trees outside begin to shake, harder than they did previously, so much so that the branches begin trapping the students inside. They’re stuck!
After a while, the KPD and EMS are called, helping to ensure that injured patients are treated as well as helping release the students and staff from the barricades of the school. While in the process of them attempting to clear out of the school.. The shaking stops. Everything is paused, nothing continues to rumble or move around the floor. It looks like a complete mess outside. But the EMS and KPD’s number one duty? Is to get those people to safety, urging them out of the school so they are free for the rest of the day to fix and help whoever readjust after to earthquake. It seems that the school wasn’t the only place to be hit harshly by these accidents. Potentially… a community clean-up is in order.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Resources Needed:
- Staff to announce the /it’s about the weather and monitor the event
- Build and Event team helping trap people inside of the school and trying to make the quad or front of the school look totally damaged
- A news reporter to announce the news report about the earthquake
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

EVENT #5
{Magical Hat Merchant - Flash Event}

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

{Concept Description}
Have you ever seen that magical traveling hat guy!? He sells all these fancy hats at the most random locations! Hey constantly gives a riddle as to where he is! It’s practically impossible to find him nowadays!
The Magical Hat Man (or Merchant) would be a traveling old man with a small cart. It would be closed off to the naked eye as the man travels from location to location, delivering and providing only the BEST of hats. This event is based on the hat man in the Stardew Video game. This event would take place throughout the week (oocly) where a strange announcement would be giving out a quite vague description as to where the hat man would be! Of course, the location would change throughout the week, for example, he would start off at the last dock on the pier and then the next day he would suddenly set up shop around the back of the shrine and so forth. Leagues of this man would perceive him as a wizard of sorts, no way someone is able to ‘magically’ teleport throughout the town so quickly! No one knows his name, his age, or his place of origin. He just suddenly popped out of nowhere one day and randomly started selling to the citizens who found him! Of course, it’s only on rare occasions that they actually DO end up finding him. The man would be covered from head to toe in a long purple robe, a hat which was specialized to his own, would be covering a majority of his head, all the way down covering his eyes. He’s a mysterious one at that, he tends to sell items that Karakura citizens have seen before… as well as a new exploration of different-sized and colorful hats. He doesn’t seem to say much either, he’s there mainly to do business.
Tales of his man had scurried throughout Karakura so much that his hats became someone of a desire.. Let alone to meet him, regardless of the lack of conversation. He doesn’t have much of a tolerance either, some have seen him up and leave immediately once citizens became too much for him.. Or they were close to figuring out who or what he truly was.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Resources Needed:
- Staff to announce the /event throughout the week to help citizens find out where the hat man is! As well as provide stock for the hats to give to players
- Build team to help create a small cart for the hat man throughout the week
- Event team member(s) to be the hat man throughout the week, of course, people can change up the shift at any time!

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹
Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
I'd like to give a BIG shoutout to Jordan! She made all my banners for the event and I honestly love her a ton! Please make sure to order one from her if you have the time! jordan.#0002

Also, I'm really sorry for turning this in late... I have a bad tendentious to get distracted easily when it comes to long writing applications! Also if you have any questions or concerns my discord is saltyyy#0001and Thank you for reading! Have a lovely rest of your day/night! <3
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations, you have been accepted! Please ping me (mariav#6666) on RPH | School RP with this application so I can set up your roles!

Users who are viewing this thread