IGN:

_Serend1pity_

(Alts)
__Luminouss__
_Epiphanyy__

DISCORD:
Natee#0001

PREVIOUS BANS:
I have one previous ban which occurred back in December of 2020 which lasted three days as it was then cleared up and I was then unbanned. Due to originally being given confidentiality regarding the ban I’d like to do so here as well. Since then I have had a completely clean record in regards to bans and have only gotten if I remember correctly a single warning for cosmetic abuse since.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
I’m applying to the media team as a video editor as creating and editing videos is something I thoroughly enjoy doing as a hobby of mine and something I’ve done in the past even before I was posting videos to my Youtube over the past year. I highly enjoy doing activities that let me be creatively free and over the past year of doing SRP related video’s, I’ve learned and gotten better and I have been able to bring unique videos centered around SRP to the community that I haven’t seen anywhere else. While mainly I focused on cinematic types of videos I’ve now grown into trying to add more ‘story’ to my videos and even bring in new elements to some such as horror. Being a video editor to me isn’t about just recording some clips and putting them together, but also about telling a story in some way. By joining the media team I plan to continue this path of coming up with new and unique videos for the community to see and plan to learn and get better with each new video I make.

I have applied for media team in the past, my first which was denied due to not being active enough and my second application I had requested be removed due to having to take some time away from SRP because of something in my real life that came up. But now that that's all sorted out I’ve been back and very active lately on the server and have been starting to make more videos on SRP again at what I’d say is a higher quality then my past videos.

Currently I make my videos entirely by myself. This includes recording, finding audio/music, and editing the recorded clips. Depending on what the video is and my needs I'll use either Davinci Resolve or Hitfilm as my editing software. Though I’ve only worked solo I’m always open to working with others and getting any help needed.

PROVIDE A FEW ADVANCED VIDEO EDITTING WORK YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:

Recent Videos:

Part 2 to the video above:

2022 Videos:

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great examples and editing skills, unfortunately after reviewing a few of the footages I don't think this is what we're currently looking for
  • We're looking for a style similar to our tutorial videos

Users who are viewing this thread