mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _StylishGuitarz_ PE Teacher Application!

Eden_123

Level 8
What is your Minecraft username?: _LemonTeaaa_

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, sadly it occured that my brother was using my account as a ALT. To avoid ban's. It has been fully dealt with. And not occur again. (So not really my fault)

What Country are you from?: Australia (UTC+10)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, i do! ( LemTeaaa_#2479 )

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, i totally understand that, as it is simply the rules, and they should be followed regardless.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, i do understand this. I believe this is fair enough, as the server needs to be provided with active Teacher's, to make the experience fun and also realistsic.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, i do understand this. As it gives a idea of what is happening in that particular subject.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I, am a very active player on SchoolRP, this is very true as i enjoy the game alot, and love to experience new things. I mostly get a whole day in due to Quarantine matters. But even as a student i will most likely, get 8 hours in or even more. And i do, read the forums as much as i can.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

- College Re- Application- (Succesfull)
- Ban Appeal (Succesfull)
- Spanish Language (Succesfull)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation, of becoming a Teacher, is simply to Educate the town Karakura. I also love that sentimental feeling when you teach someone something. It makes me feel proud, and also makes me feel happy as i am helping someone reach there goals. I also work well with adolescents as i know how they react, and how to make them enjoy them selfes. Also i believe it is a good way to introduce my self more to the community, in a nice way. I also love to share my passion's with people, educating them of it.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I believe, i have Roleplayed on several servers and even games. I love roleplaying as you just get to meet new people and personalities. It is also a great way to be yourself. I have Roleplayes on games such as Roblox, in my earlier days. And then i started on Minecraft. I love how this server pertrays the Roleplay rules. And i simply love Roleplaying alot, and hate to ruin any experience.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: No i believe not, but i have read the Teachers Code Of Conduct on the forums page.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: The classrooms logs are a very important tool. They track the teachers time and work. It also shows proof of there classes. It even doccuments students dicipline.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: First of all i would simply plan out the trip. I would definetly make it topic related to the subject. I would then possibly, bring another teacher who has the same understanding on the subject i would be teaching. I would do this as the teacher would be able to monitor the students and there behaviour, in the public eye. I would then get permission from the Principle and Vice- Principle, as it must be done to organize the trip. Once i have been notified it is all good to happen, The trip would be all good to be attended.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Harry Eden Anson's rules are basic but also very strict...

Rule 1- Raise your hand when you speak: I believe this rule is very important as it simply avoids chat flood. And also makes the whole lesson go smoother, without any interuptions. It also surprisingly prevents confrontation with students as well.

Rule 2- No Violene within the class: This rule is very important, as it is very disruptive, and it also simply put's students in danger. Whether its Verbal or Physical, it is not tolerated.

Rule 3- No eating in class: This is a simple rule but it must be followed. It makes the poor janitor work harder, and it may lead to distractions within the class.

Rule 4: This is a school rule that must be always followed, it is simply following the rules. From a teachers instructions.
=============================================================================
PE Teacher Rules......

Rule 1: Wear, proper gym attire, or else the student will haft to sit out, and miss out on the fun.
Rule 2: I would love to see, good sportsman ship, in physical activity.
Rule 3: Do not, damage any of the school equipment or property, as punishments will be placed.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have, been roleplaying for years. It all started on Roblox, then progressed to creative minecraft servers. And then i found the amazing SchoolRP. But i was hooked with this server as it gives you a ton of roleplay opportunities, and it simply let's you express your character in any way you wish to.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:

Head Of Department...
The head of department, are in charge of all the teachers of the same department. And for managing the teacher staff and finanical resources allocated to them under their department.

- QTLS:

Qualified Teaching And Learning Skills...
They are awarded professional teachers, they are usually rewarded once an NCT has demonstrated there capabilities. And they are believed to have enough independence to hold there own classes.

- NQT:

Newly Qualified Teacher
The NQT's are the newly active teachers. These types of teachers are those who have gained Qualified Teacher Status, But not have been through the twelve mounth program to be named. "induction for newly qualified teachers".

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Salary: Teachers, usually get paid a salary of 200,000 mounthly, depending on there role and classes worked witth.

Behaviour: A teacher should always have the same code of conduct used with their students. They should have the same set of goals and rules. Teachers sense of personality should always be calm, mature and also understanding. They should always make sure the student's are learning with no difficulties and are not having any trouble. They should always understand any student's statements or questions. Teachers should also even have a good sense of humour as the adolescants believe they usually haft to joke around. A teacher is a role model to the younger students, being as professional as you can is a must to suceed in this career.

Spare Time: Teachers, are usually planning there next lesson out to be as organized as they can. The other thing you can find a professional teacher doing is simply grading there students work, with care and common sense. Once they have finished there assigned tasks. They would simply be like any human being socializing with others.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would simply calmy approach the group of people, and tell them that they let them know that they are on school grounds and it is not appropriate. I would then ask if they need to speak to anyone about anything unusual or any struggles they are having. If i would notice them commiting this offense again, I would let a Principle or VP know, about the situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would calmly, pause the lesson, and switch it to practical as students engage well in this, I would then let them have there fun, then slowly make my way back to theory work. If the disruptions continue, i will politely say there will be no practical work if this continues. And i walways want to make sure students are in engaging in the work and at the same time enjoying them selfes.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: My character would act like him self in the teachers lounge, He would engage in many conversations meeting new people, He would discuss what he did in his lessons to give the teachers a understanding, of what his passion is. He would then take that time to relax, before his next lesson.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would, walk to the front of the class, smiling at the students in front of him...
/me He would watch over the students, doing the assigned assignment in quietness.
/me He would be slowly, strolling around the room checking on students work...
/me He would, softly lay his books on the desk, organizing them in the right order...
/me He would, congratulate the student of their effort, and behaviour by simply giving them a smile and a clap.

Backstory
Noah 'Lucky' Amarla, was a young boy who was raised in a small town in England. He really enjoyed his childhood, as it was full of joy and a happy family. He had a younger sister who seemed to look up to Noah a lot. He had a caring mum and also a tough dad, who seemed to be hard going but he was just caring and protective of the family. One night the family went out for a simple dinner.

They had finished enjoying, the night so they simply decided to call it a night and make there way home, as they lived fairly close. Noah noticed that there was three strange men following him and his family. He did not say anything as he did not want to panic his family. He then got more worried as they got closer to there property then warned his dad. His dad turned around and confromted the men. That night would be the last night Noah would see his dad, it ended up turning into a vicious fight then Knifes were pulled. Noah and his family were devastated after the incident and decided to move to a new town, to keep there minds off it.

About a mounth, later Harry and his family moved to a small town in japan called Karakura. Noah and his sister attended the local school. They both were granted a great education. And it seemed to be that Harry's key subjects were simply Physical Education, along with Law. His siter really loved that Noah was succeeding and looked up to him, even more.

One, cold winters night in the small town changed everything. Noah was walking down a alley way to drop the garbage into the local deposal bin. He was shocked to see his little sister laying cold on the ground. He ran straight over to her to check her pulse. But sadlt there was nothing. Noah felt a hand touch his shoulder it was a college man who seemed to be at least 6ft who smelt strong of alchahol. Noah was a experienced runner so he bolted as fast, as he could from the man whilst calling, the police and paramdics to treat his sister. He was in so much shock and distraught he could not think.

Noah would be angered and more determined. He began to succeed in schooling still in his main subjects such as Physical Education and Law. He became very Physically active making him able to participate in many sports and martial arts as he could. He then decided to make the decision to apply for his dream job. To make his family proud…
In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Noah 'Lucky' Amarla
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Noah Amarla
Preferred Name: Noah

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: English
Current Location: Karakura (Japan)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4
Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Health and Wellbeing, Physical Education
Minors: Science

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Noah, can speak good Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes i believe i ahve a TEFL Certificate.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra: I maily, would love to persist in Physical Education, but if i haft to music would be suitable as well, as i have participated in a band. Also i do know alot about physical activity, so that may boost my chances of getting the PE teacher rank. But it is simply up to you guys.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:
No, i think im sorted :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- If you are to use a different font, please use it consistently at the same size throughout the applications, rather than enlargening the questions and bolding some and unbolding the rest.
- The application in itself lacks a sense of grammar and is rather informal. I suggest running the written portions through 'Grammarly' if you're stuck.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread