mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

_suneater's Shop Applicaton - KFC (Shop 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suneaterchan

Level 105
IGN:
_suneater

Previous Applications:
Russian Language Application: Accepted
Korean Language Application: Accepted
Police Application: Accepted

Any Previous Warns/Kicks/Bans:
I have not had any previous warns, kicks or bans to my knowledge and personally try my best to keep it this way. However, there has probably been a warn before that’s either just expired or I’ve completely forgotten about- most likely when I first joined.

Shop Wanted:
The shop that I would like to own is Shop 3, or the KFC.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop for a number of reasons.

The first of these reasons is to bring more fun or entertaining activities to players. Times can get quite boring on the server, especially late at night or on weekdays. I’m usually online at these times, and my activity during these times will allow me to open my shop then as well. Any bored players can go, and I can hopefully provide a fun experience to them. I’d like to also make any players who enter the shop to feel happy, as if they’ve entered a more uplifting atmosphere. Some things on the server can be rather negative, and I know from experience that it can make people feel sad. It will be my main priority to make my shop a place where anyone, whether it’s the actual person or character, who comes in will leave happy or happier. People have rough days sometimes and I want the shop to be the place they go to first to feel better.

Owning a shop will allow me to be much more creative when it comes to roleplay. I would be able to think of fun ideas or events to host at the shop, not only that but as I mentioned before I could make people feel happy. My previous and current state in the server make me feel as if I’m limited to a lot of roleplays options. With a shop, I’d be able to pursue many of my ideas- most of them prioritizing players happiness. I think I will be able to be more creative with my ideas regarding the shop. It will be a new responsibility of mine- but I think if I put my all into it, I can definitely make it something amazing. Saying that, I want to, in a way, inspire others with this store. Whether something gives them an idea, or if it’s just by seeing someone else’s determined attitude. I want to push my creativity to the max with this store and aim to make it incredible; something that hasn’t been done before.

I also think that the role of a shop owner would suit not only me, but my character as well. I’ve never been one too into the popular gangRP, and, honestly, it’s hard to find things for me to do since I tend to stay away from that type of roleplay and so many people do it. The shop can help me to express my ideas, and entertain people and provide I want to make players feel happy, and my character also prioritizes people’s happiness. Friendship, I think, is something very important. My current position on the server makes me feel distanced from that, so I hope for this to help me not only bring my friends closer together, but to help other people come together as well. I want to help people become closer, and even help them come together in times of conflict. I want it to be open as a place for people to hangout at, where there are no worries. I believe that with this shop, although the job of a shop owner may be difficult to navigate at first, I will be able to achieve these goals with it.

Making a profit from the shop is an added bonus of having it. It’s not my main goal, however it will be useful. My main goal is to create happy memories and give a unique experience to whoever enters. I understand that owning a shop takes a lot of dedication, and I believe I can show that I am dedicated to owning it. I’m willing to give my time to make sure my shop is the best it can be.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to keep most things like the typical restaurant; we serve food and provide a service to the customers. Of course, that makes the entire thing seem boring. It would end up being just like any other everyday shop, so I plan to add features that make it like no other shop. I’d like to host events, but many other shops do this as well. The events would most likely be maybe a sale, or even a competition where people can compete for prizes. Another thing I’d like to provide is communication. Some people may come into the shop alone, and may feel lonely. It will be my and the employees job to converse with them if wanted. It will be everyone’s job at the restaurant to make ensure everyone’s happiness. I’d also like to start a sort of “club” in the shop. It would be open to the public. We would meet at a scheduled time every once in awhile in the afternoon. Activities would be held during the meeting, and it would be free to attend. I want to help more people to come together during these. I would not allow any sort of violence or mean acts during these; it’s supposed to be a time and place that should only consist of happiness. So, I strive to make this shop a place of happiness and peace. I would also sell food at the store, since it’s a KFC and that’s what you would expect to be sold there as it is a restaurant. The standard food items would be sold there, along with drinks. Occasionally, alcohol would be served as well but only to customers who can show their I.D. Of course, these are only the main and basic things I’d like to do. More ideas will probably come over time of what I can do, only making the shop more unique.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will have many features that other shops don’t, and instead of aiming for money, it will aim for happiness.

I want my employees to be super nice and more friendly than the average. This will make my shop unique since more people will know it for having kind staff. The events held will also make my shop unique, along with my club idea.

Some shops of course have staff, and usually nice staff. I want my staff, however, to be nicer than most. As I said before, they will talk with seemingly lonely customers to help make them feel happier. The food will stay as the standard food sold at the stores, but with the employees cheerful auras, the entire food experience will be unique. People will have the chance to be hired as an employee by an owner if they show they can act friendly towards customers and well-mannered.

I want to provide a variety of unique events at my shop. These can include competitions, lottery-type games, party-type events and more. I want to put a lot of creativity into these events to make them unique and different from the other restaurants and shops. The competitions would be things simple enough that I can plan them myself and they can be done in-game. An example would be, let’s say, a jumping competition. Each participant would jump and we would use /roll to determine who jumps the highest. Of course, jumping isn’t the most interesting thing but it was only an example. There’s a lot of different and unique things I can replace jumping with for a more enjoyable experience. The lotteries would work similarly. Customers would purchase a “ticket”, but since we don’t have those, we’ll just give them a number. The numbers would be kept track of in a book, and when it’s time to choose a number we will do /roll (total amount of entries) to determine the winner. Prizes can be a coupon, free meal, money, or even a special item. The competitions would also have a prize for the winner. These events would be a way to say thank you to the customers for coming, and would also make the shop unique.

I also mentioned a “club” idea, like a small group that meets every once in a while.

This would make the shop unique because, as far as I’m concerned, no other one has done this. I want to be able to provide a safe and happy area for people who may be feeling down, bored, or just want to come hang out with other people. We’ll have small activities available during this time, and games as well. These sessions will most likely happen later at night, when there are less players online. This is because there will be less lag, and from what I’ve experienced, most people are bored during that time since there’s not as many people online and they don’t have anything to do.

How many employees are you planning to have?
About 10-15 overall employees will be needed, though this will probably change depending on how many customers we get. The jobs that I’m going to begin with are the waiters/waitresses, security, owner and the co-owner.

The Owner of course would be the owner of the store, in this case, me. The owner will be in charge of hiring employees and making sure everything is running smoothly. The owner will also make sure each employee is doing their job correctly, as we want to provide the best experience to our customers. The Owner is in charge of the CCTV footage as well.

The Co-Owner will work alongside the Owner, spectating the work while also doing work themselves. They’ll help the Owner when deciding on employees, and will help to make sure each employee is correctly doing their jobs. This role will only be given to a trusted individual, as it’s very important.

Waiters and waitresses are also important jobs. This job will be available to anyone who is interested in getting a job at the shop. They’ll be in charge of taking customers orders and bringing them their meal. It’s also a part of their job to make sure each person they serve is satisfied. There will be about 8 waiters and waitresses, but that is subject to change.

Security will be in charge of security, and there could also be a possible janitor position. Janitors would help to clean up after the store closes. I have also mentioned I wanted to have events, and extra employees may be hired for those events. Employees will also work together to help plan events.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread