mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A dumbass desperately in need of tips!!!

earthtogab

Level 6
Howdy-do! I'm like....I don't know what to say as introduction so just bleeeep bleep bleep.
Anyway with that out of the way, I am the desperate dumbass in need of some modern world roleplay tips.
I've been roleplaying on this server for like nearly 4 years now and I haven't even made any lasting interactions and I mean it....seriously. :/
I'm the type to make one character and have them interact with like what, one, two...three? Folks if that character is ever so lucky. Then bam, dead.
God I am getting side tracked from the point, back on track right.....now! Okay, so I'm in need of some quick ideas on how to engage with peoples characters, where to find people willing enough to engage in roleplay scenarios that are not just memey (I do love me some good meme roleplay, but that's for another time) but actual serious roleplays.

lowkeyHades

Level 23
IowkeyHades
IowkeyHades
Notable+
Find actual OOC friends, then build relationships from there. People tend to have better RP relationships with people they get along with OOCLY

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
The best way to find people to roleplay with imo is by joining some kind of group, like a faction, club or gang.
I'd recommend staying away from gangs though, from what I've heard they're usually more interested in killing than actual serious RP, unless it's the yakuza. If you have a college or adult character then I'd say join them. If you're not interested in crime in general though, then I'd say just join one of the factions or a sports team!

pashy

Level 183
I can be your friend if you find and talk to me ICly O. O My character's name is Mandla Bamgboshe. . I don't promise to be a very entertaining person though

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
Ok so basically all you need to do is make a business, using the said business you want to set up a multilevel corporation and then become a distributor for goods to shops and local events. Utilizing this method you can turn a quick profit that keeps a monthly base for buyers at a much cheaper tax percentage and larger advertising base. Using this you can make money to which you can then pay people to be your friend.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Everyone is pretty much spot on i don't have anything too much to add, but if you need someone to chat with feel free to reach out I can introduce you to some players who im good friends with and can give you some support

Syurp Purride#5865 (its stupid i know) on discord

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
What I do is basically just interact with as many people as possible but as others have said, try joining factions or clubs, Def stay away from gangs. Those are good ways for interactions!

Users who are viewing this thread