mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A few important for me questions

SunxMoon

Level 0
Hello!

Today I joined this forum and wanted to roleplay in this server but I have problems with knowing what to do to do so, that is why I decided to ask some questions that would be helpful

How do I start roleplaying?

Where can I create my character?

When do classes start?

For now those two questions are very important, I will ask more if someone answer (or I will remember what I wanted to ask for)

Sorry for my grammar, I write this at night and I'm tired.

Teagansy

Level 14
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
How do I start roleplaying?
Once you join the server, I suggest just try going up to people and talking to them! Sure.. some may walk away but of course there are others who will respond to you and include you in their roleplay.

Where can I create my character?
A lot of people buy skins from tailoring servers that are linked in the main servers!
Tailoring servers such as: (Listing main ones.)
Takagi Corp
Misfits
Euphoria and more.
In these servers, you can either bid on auction (Using In-game currency, yen.) or you can wait for a tailor to open requests (ooc payments or icly.)
If you mean like making your own skin then I personally and a few others use Planetminecraft skin editor.

When do classes start?
With this, you can find it out upon joining the server. Study-time is when you have to be at school and it is a rule to stay on school grounds until school is finished. (Monday - Friday | I forgot the school times lol. But you can find it either in school on the boards in campus or your booklet that is placed in your right side hotbar.)

Users who are viewing this thread