mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

a little more about Hae-Won Park

pvpstarr

Level 65
although you may not know who Hae-Won Park Is, she is the Korean video game competition champion.
But, while she loves games, there's more too her.

A LOOK INTO HAE-WON PARKS LIFE IN JAPAN

Basic Info
hopes/dreams: to open a fashion business called cacao bean.
sexuality: Pansexual
enemies and why (some aren't technically students/players): Zino Maiza, and Akeno (stole her phone)
friends (some aren't technically students/players): Emy, Kamyrn, Mity, Chad, Bob (the tree), Swine, Jungwook Moon, Swine, Evgeni, Dae-Jung, Julia, Tori, and Vino

LIFE BEFORE JAPAN
Hae-Won Park was born in 2000, to Guen Park and Min-Seo Park (née Sakong). She was a child of video games, and, well, just, games. Out-door games, bad games, good games, creative games, name and she played it. Her favorite video game is Overwatch, she says she likes how the characters are from countries like, Japan, Korea, China, Russia, America, Egypt, Germany, Britain, and many more. She played it all hr time, and, she still does. "I really like the diversity in overwatch," Hae said, "I like D.Va the most because she's like me, from Korea, a girl gamer, she's cute, I love her ultimate 'Nerf this!', her ultimate, If used right, can kill the entire team." says Hae. "When I was 11 I understood sexuality, I think it's important to understand yourself." Hae was bullied for her love of games, "they said I needed to be like them, but, look at me now." In Seoul, she went to Academy of Hope, her family owns that schooland she's always been interested in fashion. She likes to sleep, and eat. "When Hae was girl. She used to sing 'tiki tiki tembo" says Min.
She's a normal, teenage, girl.

Users who are viewing this thread