Notable
Screenshot_20230107_015514.png

AZTECAS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
UNVERIFIED GANG APPLICATION

IGN:
ximoc & coupe

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
[ACCEPTED APPEAL]
2021 (MARCH?) - PERM BAN FOR ASSISTING IN AN RPH DISCORD RAID AND AFFILIATION WITH BANNED PLAYERS

[ACCEPTED APPEAL]
2021 (NOVEMBER?) - 7 DAY BAN FOR ASSISTING BYPASSERS IN MAY OF 2021

List any applications that you have created on the forums:
I've made three different news reporter applications, all three got accepted. I've made around three language applications and two out of the three posted were accepted. I've been playing since late 2019. Also made a shop application in early 2021.

Describe your activity on the server:

As stated before, I've been on the server for roughly three-and-half, four years now. The majority of my time on the server has been participating in GangRP and sports on the server. I was on the HS Baseball and Football teams. I've ran and co-lead a plethora of gangs on the server and been apart of different groups. Gangs like Akita, The River, Bakuto, and Kanto are some of the groups I've been with. I'm an avid writer, and if I'm not playing on the server, I'm most likely writing lore.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????):

NIKO#9715

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:

https://discord.gg/JZBDFwFsyV

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
At the moment, seven official members, with around four in trial phases. When recruitment is finished and applications are posted, I should have upwards of 15.

Specify one idea for an event your gang would do:

[WORK IN PROGRESS]

The Aztecas Motorcycle Club own an auto shop next to the Luxe Nightclub. It's their base of operations, and main source of legally making money. Yugo and Esteban, the club's leaders, have shown interest in the past about using the shop as a meeting ground for fights, gang disputes, races, and car shows. Yugo, in specific, had an idea for a local wager street race. A variety of lap, sprint, and drag races would take place. Different bets could be placed, and it could be a way for crews like those of Rakkiyatsu and the Aztecas to settle beef without using fists.

The racing community could use a revive, and the Azteca Autobahn is the best place to host one. The initial meet-up would be in the parking lot near the beach, cars lined up in the parking spots, after every race, the participants of the meet would switch spots to different areas in the city. As mentioned before the first meeting spot would be the parking lot at the beach, then the bowling alley, then to finish it off at the local powerplant. The Aztecas are more aligned with chaotic evil, and they want to cause some chaos.

What is the name of your gang?:

Aztecas Motorcycle Club (A.M.C.)

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:

Do you know the saying 'no soldier left behind'? The Aztecas take that saying to heart. Their main goal is to make a living following their own rules, being their own boss. But before profit, comes their brothers and sisters who all wear the same vest. Loyalty is their number one selling point. Being an Azteca guarantees you protection. It's like living in a second family, except that family kills, robs, and rides motorcycles for hobbies. They aren't looking to simply have 'influence', they're looking to be filthy rich. And how do they do that? How they've always been doing it, through violence, partying, and racing.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:

The Aztecas don't have some B.S. spiritual or religious motive, they don't have a fake vision they use to justify their work. They know that what they do is harmful and dangerous, but do they care? No, not really. The M.C. also really, REALLY, like money. They'll do anything for it, but they also have reasonings for what they do. The Aztecas don't kill for fun, they won't kill someone over a lost fist-fight. They have street-knowledge, they aren't kids. The Aztecas are public about what they do, they don't give a **** about being a secret.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:

The M.C. have a more neutral reputation in Karakura. To their customers who visit their auto shop regularly, the club are skilled, and cheap mechanics who fix cars, and party hard. To the M.C.'s rivals, (or just people they don't like) they're stuck-up adults who are a little too stubborn for their own good. Manipulative, and sly.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:
The Aztecas Motorcycle Club on the outside are a group of men and women who love to ride, modify, and race motorcycles. On the inside, they're an organized group of criminals bound to the bylaws and vests that make them whole. The Aztecas come from Mexican-American origins and are recently expanding to Asia. The group are majority Catholics, but any religion, race, and gender is welcome. Their methods of making profit range from community fundraisers to weapons smuggling. Recently expanding their influence to an auto shop on the island, it's lookin' like they're here to stay.

LORE DOCUMENT:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/amc-affa-m-c-gang-lore.56821/

AFFA
AZTECA FOREVER, FOREVER AZTECA

P3RK3

Level 42
P3RK3
P3RK3
Omega
Reviewed
Thank you for submitting your application!

- Once you have finished the recruiting and have 10 members your application will be re-evaluated for acceptance.​

P3RK3

Level 42
P3RK3
P3RK3
Omega
Denied

-
There has been no new activity since you have applied, nor have you finished recruiting members. When you and your gang is active again feel free to apply once more.​

Users who are viewing this thread