mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied A Modelling Team application: DaddyBald

BaldRP

Level 6
IGN: MatsuWasTaken
DISCORD: Matsu#3633

PREVIOUS BANS : Once banned for bypassing, and once for FailRP which was my mistake.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MODELLER TEAM?:
I want to join the modelling team because firstly, I need experience, with experience I am able to become better at modelling, and hopefully be able to model a wide range of items, as well as this, 3D modelling is my passion, although I have only been doing modelling for around 3 months, I have learnt a variety of skills, along with the fact that so far, i have made 1 model per day, with significant increase from my first model to my most recent model, some of the skills I have learnt include: Shading, use of Colour palettes and Shaping.
Another reason I want to be on the modelling team is because I am fairly confident with my ability to model, also, I am quite efficient with my output of models, with most of my models usually taking around an hour to finish. Finally, as always, I want to be apart of something bigger than myself and to contribute to that something.

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?: Cubik

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON FILE SIZES:

upload_2020-7-13_19-19-16.png
Silver Dagger:
11.2 KB

Gun: 39.2 KB

IPhone X: 12.7 KB
upload_2020-7-13_19-29-32.png
Googly Eyes: 55.3 KB
upload_2020-7-13_19-31-18.png
Silver Sword: 35.4 KB (Ignore the weird colouring, I converted the voxels into atlas')
upload_2020-7-13_19-35-41.png
Green and Black Katana: 49.9 KB
upload_2020-7-13_19-37-29.png
That one Katana from One Piece: 38.2 KB
upload_2020-7-13_19-38-52.png
Green Dagger: 27.1 KB

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------------
  • After reviewing your application again, I'm afraid we're currently not looking for any more voxel modelers.
  • Very good models

Users who are viewing this thread