mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A poll for ONRAIN users

What are your thoughts on posting photos of irl people in-character on Onrain?

• I use Onrain and post photos of irl people, but I don't like seeing other users do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I plan to make an Onrain account, and when I do, I'd like to use photos of irl people.

• I don't use Onrain. I'm just curious about this poll.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdie

Level 13
ONRAIN is the in-character social media app for the citizens of Karakura
I sometimes see users posting photos of screenshots from the SRP minecraft servers, art of their characters, but more than anything else: I see photos of real models from Instagram, Pinterest, and other sources to represent their characters' social media. If you have a distinct opinion on using irl photos, feel free to expand on it in the thread replies!

DealingDrugs

Level 2
Hoodslums
Hoodslums
Fundraiser+
I didn’t know what ONRAIN was until I read the explanation. TYSM, I’m for sure going to use it for my character xd

markoos

Level 28
I dislike it. Whether it's them IRL or a model, it just comes off as weird to me, especially in those cases where it's a model or whatever from the ticktock. Just rubs me the wrong way, something about just taking the model and not crediting them. The models probably don't mind but eh. (Side note, I can't click the poll options for some reason so I didn't vote)

Users who are viewing this thread