mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A short story told from my char’s POV

Just a person

Level 13
BirbRP
BirbRP
Rich
Okay so, I was bored today and I wrote a mini story thing for my character Maddison Reid. And I felt Really proud of it so I thought why not post it, I hope this it the right spot, but either way enjoy!

“April 2nd... the day it all went down and the day my life became a living nightmare and pure hell. That. That’s the day it All happened. The camping trip.. that led to my life becoming a daily nightmare...”

“I was 12.. and it was April 1st.. that day was perfect for camping outside... it was our first time camping. And it was Lovely, it was a week long trip, it started on a Thursday, sadly it was cut short the next day...”

“I was making my lunch. My sisters and parents were by the creek, it wasn’t that far.”

“It only took five minutes to change my life forever...”

“All I remember... is being tackled to the ground by a giant, brown furred, 8ft tall monster...”

“It got me from behind, knocked my onto my front side, and began shredding my back to pieces.”

“All anyone else ever heard was me screaming and the sounds of a growling 8 foot monster..”

“Some people came running after I started screaming... one of the men was a park ranger.. he shot at the monster and it toppled over... I think it cracked one of my ribs but I was already in so much pain from my back being shredded that I didn’t notice... I blacked out.. all I remember is listening to my family crying and yelling to call 911..”

“Next thing I know... I’m in the hospital bed... I see a heart monitor, an iv thingy, and it was just me.. all alone in that room. With my thoughts, and the pain that followed with every movement... I waited for awhile, a nurse walked in eventually...”

“She explained what happened... how a bear attacked me and how I was lucky to survive...”

“I used to have a teddy bear... my parents brought it when they came to see me... I screamed and started crying at the sight of it...”

“That’s the beginning of my PTSD story... it won’t end... it’s been five years... I live in Japan now, a place called Karakura.. it has a forest.. I’ve gone there once. I panicked, the second I was under the trees. I hate it.. but I can’t do anything about it. Facing my fears has failed me too many times.”

“It haunts me.. like a dark cloud that’s following me.. but when I turn around, there’s nothing there..”

“It’s the spawn of all my nightmares..”

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Nice story! I can tell you put some work into this and it’s much appreciated as your audience. The audience loves when they can really see the attention and detail they put into it. Work never goes unnoticed, and we as the audience love to see something that took time to make. Think about it that way, what do you enjoy more? A uncut footage of a game, or a well edited video of the game?

Just a person

Level 13
BirbRP
BirbRP
Rich
Nice story! I can tell you put some work into this and it’s much appreciated as your audience. The audience loves when they can really see the attention and detail they put into it. Work never goes unnoticed, and we as the audience love to see something that took time to make. Think about it that way, what do you enjoy more? A uncut footage of a game, or a well edited video of the game?
Thank you! I’ve gotten really bored lately, and I enjoy creating characters to play around with different personalities. So I will be doing more, but enjoy your day and thank you again for the compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread