mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A silly question :3

Shadonk

Level 15
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
I got curious.. so I wanted to ask a silly question and see what you guys think!

Who is a character on SRP that you would LOVE to meet ICly / roleplay with and why?
e.x - 'I would love for my character to meet so and so' :D

Here's my list, its bound to change..!
- Annabelle Sturm /Aania
- Ernesto Martinez / Yonio
- Kazuo DeLuca / Aania again
- Ren Saiky / Sak
- Jessup or Anais / Jayla
- Zacktimekiller's chars, they look so interesting!!
- Spork's characters!!
- Some team members / What kinda drama is goin awn in there..
- Roku Heddo and Icarus (IDK HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME!!) / Alex and Hira's characters :3
AND MANY MORE ILL ADD AS I GO

Last edited:

Squidjees

Level 102
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
I got curious.. so I wanted to ask a silly question and see what you guys think!

Who is a character on SRP that you would LOVE to meet ICly / roleplay with and why?
e.x - 'I would love for my character to meet so and so' :D
OMG
literally anyone cool, tbh
i just came back from hiatus and need friends :D

Ecocide

Level 63
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Yonio, Mo, Sak's SAIKY CHARACTERS SPECIFICALLY, Alex and Hira's cop/EMS/BMD characters, Id like to personally see how team roleplay is ACTUALLY going to see if rumors were true or not but so add team members to that list, I love to meet erikfinkter ICLY, The sturm family, Kaz (another one of aania's characters), Lori Akihito/Flora's characters. cant think of anyone else :3

I've seen all of these characters and people around for years but I don't know what their characters are really like...but im also scared so :3

uta

Level 108
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
RAAHHH probably eizens mareks the most even though he'd probably stab me, ive always been intrigued by him (despite the fact hes a bitch icly) (fred is awesome though)

Users who are viewing this thread