wethecreature
Rich
SPRING GIFT CULT
Government of Sweden
1704086240608.png

Unauthorized Individuals not Permitted to Read

(M/DD/YYYY)

9 / 23 / ▬▬▬▬▬

Hello, thank you for addressing this letter, reader. It has come to my attention that a "cult" has embedded itself within the fabric of our society, or at least prior, had been embedded before disappearing entirely. It isn't our place to manage a cult that has left our national territory, however, it is still my concern about the nature of this cult.

This cult identifies itself as "Spring-Gift". The nature of their belief stems from Spring and they have their mythology of some sort. I read through the mythology and the contents are quite interesting, however nonetheless I am disturbed by the practices of th the cult.

The process of the cult is probably the most disturbing aspect. I believe for the past centuries or more this cult has had a presence in the Swedish country. They have spread out since then under the command of their leader whom they call "Mother" or Mother of Spring.

They are a nomadic group of people, or at least have begun such a practice. They move around and each year they follow a cycle.
First, ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬, where they celebrate normally, then ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ where they are ▬▬▬▬▬▬ a " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ " by some sort of "god". I believe that they do not have any actual "supernatural power", but I worry. Then they create Himmel. Heaven. They give back to the community, gaining their love, then they ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ they've ▬▬▬▬▬. Then finally, they ▬▬▬▬ till the end of ▬▬▬, like immature children. They gain connections and use them to their advantage. It's like putting too much power in a child's hands.

Now that they are gone, it is out of our control. It is up to foreign governments, or the Order of Psychocomps to deal with this.

Sincerely,
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

OOC:
Are you interested in being a member of the Spring-Gift Cult to gain a fresh new roleplay experience? DM me at my discord (wethecreature) and we can work it out!

Users who are viewing this thread