ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: CandyIssues
DATE: 1/20/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to make the suggestion that with the second phone update that you add the feature of being able to send emojis via /text.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Alright, so here's why I feel this could benefit the server. 1 lots of people IRL use emojis to convey how they feel and tbh that's why emojis exist. And yes a thing may be, but if you give everyone emoji features then what's the point of having emojis just be for Omega. Well you see, it won't be for everyone. Because you will only be able to use the emojis in the /text command so that it would be more suitable for texting and so that when sending text messages it doesn't keep looking like "Hey ;smile;" or something like that. Again just a small feature that I think would look cool.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
-1 pointless addition, it'll just waste limited time where we could be getting better additions

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
You can already do this! Just as you can send them in OOC and LOOC, you can use them the same way in texts!

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 18

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Technically you can already. You can maybe copy and paste some emojis from google, and it might be hard to specify what emoji you want if we did add this.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- At the moment anyone can copy paste emoticons in chat using symbols which we're working on fixing; this perk is reserved for Omegakid rank.
- If you wish to use emoticons, you can use an asterisk or simple colon-emotes, e.g. :D, :), :(​

Users who are viewing this thread