mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

A Very Late Intro.?

Gamma Rose

Level 22

My Introduction
Hello to the world of SRP, I am a player known as GammaRose, but a few of you may know me as GammaHeart. I am an old roleplayer of SRP (since late 2016) who often switches (between LOTC (joined in very late 2018) and Creative Fun) between servers to have a much more clean and vibrant feel for roleplay. I am also a digital artist who likes to do art for fun and rarely for money, which is why you will barely see me open any commissions – or any requests as I get easily distracted (ADHD- I do not have meds. for it but I'm working on trying to control it).​

Roleplay
I'd say I'm a very good roleplayer. Those who know me on the server say I have very detailed RP, but I just like to add things in as I believe it makes things more colorful and easier to imagine rather than just a few plain words on the screen that require to you to get your mind thinking of 'Okay, where and what?' My experiences with LOTC has helped to shape my style and knowledge with RP which has, in itself, helped me improve in how I view the world through my character and how TO rp the character. (I'm not sure if that makes sense but aa.) I'm always happy to offer tips of my experiences with roleplay if there are those willing to hear.
However, I suppose this type of stuff with LOTC and SRP does make me a bit short and cross with a few players. There are times I do get impatient, which I apologize for, but I will often try to space myself away from the situation before I do anything rash. If there is a time I do anything crass, I would like to be told.
OOC
I'm a very hyperactive person, and as said, I suffer from ADHD but I also suffer from a few symptoms of psychosis and dysthymia. There are times when I won't be able to get into roleplay due to these serious issues, but I'm always free to talk as it helps distract the mind! (That is unless I'm busy or preoccupied). I try to be empathetic as I can and open to anyone who wants to talk, but I tend to have a relatively short patience if people start to act irrational in some way.
I have a lot of anxiety, so often in calls I speak with a very high voice to help me feel situated with a situation or just adjusting to new environments. This isn't done with a voice modifier, rather, I do this naturally.

I hope this is a well enough introduction, but this was made at 4:05 in the morning so probably not.
But I hope the person who reads this likes it? Idk QwQ​

Users who are viewing this thread