players online

AAbigail_'s Student Council Application

qbigail

Level 77
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
AAbigail_
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
ERP- It was very trivial and immature of me, I did my full 15 days without appealing, as I knew what I had done and felt there was no need for proving my innocence. However, moving on from that, I have put that behind me and have not had a bad experience with a staff member. I have matured and decided I want to take role-playing seriously on this sever and develop my character. I have been kicked for my College role change, but apart from that- no other kicks and I have not received a warn and I plan to keep it that way.
What is your timezone in GMT?:
My time zone is BST, one hour behind GMT.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
peaches<3#2954
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
French Language Application- Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.24722/
College Application- Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aabigail_s-college-application.25285/
College Application- Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aabigail_s-college-application-x2.25801/
College Role Request- Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aabigail_s-college-role-request.26166/
Creative Writing Club- Accepted
My application was submitted through Discord, but I’m happy to show proof that I am part of the club if necessary!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Monday- 3pm/4pm-10pm
Tuesday- 3pm/4pm-10pm
Wednesday-3pm/4pm-10pm
Thursday-3pm/4pm-10pm
Friday- 11am/12pm-11pm/12am
Saturday- 11am/12pm-11pm/12am
Sunday- 11am/12pm-10pm
I am very active on the forums as I love reading other people’s biographies and their applications. I enjoy writing and quite a bit of my poetry and creative writing has been published into books so I enjoy writing as it is my stress outlet, and I especially love writing about Saskia and Karakura!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:

The purpose of the student council is to contribute to school spirit and community welfare of the students at the school. The student council is the voice of the students and try and make their peers happy and healthy while getting the best education they possibly can. It is their responsibility to work as a team to achieve the best they can for the school. The council is often in charge of events that represent the school, and themselves.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I have researched the Karakura student council and it really sparked my interest. I want my character to be remembered in a good way. I want her to make good decisions and changes, all while helping people and finding her role in life. I mentioned this to a friend and they agreed with me. Saskia is the ‘mother’ of her friendship group and a lot of her friends come to her with problems and she will help them solve them. Saskia also talks her rebellious brother out of making bad decisions, talking to him about the possible consequences. I feel like Saskia is a natural-born ‘leader’ and has the voice to express other people’s opinions and be the reason for their happiness.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The school council of Karakura are in charge of overseeing and opposing immoral behaviour in the school, prioritising the well-being of students. The school council sometimes organise events that would benefit the academic abilities of Karakura students, making sure they are happy and enjoying school life. The council have meetings to discuss how they can improve what they are doing, and share ideas and opinions OOCLY and ICLY!
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I have a very strong work ethic. If I start something, I do everything in my power to perfect it to the best of my ability. Sometimes, I will need support in what I am doing, so I will ask my friends and peers, then continue what I am doing feeling focused and supported.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
I am actually part of my OOCLY student council and have been elected and received many awards for doing so. I really miss it since I won’t be going back to school until September, so I’ve decided to try my luck and apply Saskia for it. I want Saskia to grow into a scholarly, successful young woman. The thing that interests me the most is the responsibility and collaboration of the council members. I like the fact that it seems quite a close-knit, friendly group. I also am interested in the events aspect and would be joyful in obliging and devising event concepts, as well as helping out and overseeing.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have been roleplaying for years. It started out on Roblox (Cringy, I know!) I actually used to play on a school game that was similar to this server. This had to be about 5 or 6 years ago, so it’s all a bit foggy but if I remember rightly, I applied to be a teacher and got accepted! I have also roleplayed on Hospital, Prison and Restaurant servers. I have always liked creative writing and creating characters and living vicariously through them! If I estimate correctly, I’ve been roleplaying for around 7 years now and I don’t see stopping anytime soon!
SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
To me, there are so such things as ‘awful ideas’. There are just ideas that wouldn’t work as well, or that can be edited to become even better than It already was. I would tell the member that their idea was a fantastic start, but we would possibly need to add onto it and collaborate together so we can perfect their contribution. If they seem upset, I would comfort them and ask everyone’s opinions on how we could improve their idea, all while consoling them.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would be totally okay with that. I wouldn’t be angry or get irritated. I would ask them for feedback on what possibly what went wrong, or how I could improve my suggestions next time. This would help me improve my experience on the team while acting responsible and mature.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would calmly tell everyone to settle down and behave like adults. I would then ask everyone what they think the pros and cons of the idea. This would hopefully make everyone relaxed and attentive again. If the argument continues and no-one is listening to one another and they were beginning to be impolite to others, I would try and find the nearest teacher and see if they can oversee the dispute with authority and try and resolve the matter.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would go to the council president and report what I saw as this is a very serious matter. I would express my feelings on the matter, depending on the severity of what the incident was. I would be completely honest about what I saw and go to a faculty member if needed. I would go and talk to the councillor to see if there was anything wrong and causing them to act out. I would calmly explain that this was a very serious matter and that they should think about the severity of their actions and their title could get stripped from them and they could face possible penalties that could affect trust while roles similar to this in the future.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would calmly and maturely express my opinion on that matter. If they were still to disagree with me, I would be completely fine with that as they are my superior. This is how I would mature as a person and become a better council member. Getting upset and disheartened would get me nowhere as you need feedback to grow as a person. If I felt that they were pushing the idea too much, or other people were agreeing with me about my side of the idea, I would ask them to consider our opinion as well as theirs so that we all get a say and that it is reasonable and feel like all our opinions are valid.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would go to each councillor and try and talk to them about the situation and get each side of their story. If I feel like if I brought the two together things would get heated, I would individually talk to them and express my concern for their position on the team as they aren’t putting their “all” into their work. I would ask them to think about their priorities: this silly, immature argument or their position on the student council. If the tension was escalating dramatically and I feared for their safety, I would go to the council president and explain what was going on and that I had already spoken to each of them but it didn’t get them anywhere. I would assist the council president as they helped fix their friendship and make them focus on what they are on the stent council for.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Saskia ‘Sas’ Riveer
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
868-160-222
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Saskia is very kooky and bubbly. She is a very loving person, adopting a maternal role over her family of friends, being very defensive of their emotional state and healthiness. Saskia is hard-working and loves to support others. Saskia finds it difficult to hold resentments or be unkind to others as she is very affectionate and wants to be friends with everyone she encounters.
Character appearance/attire:
Saskia dresses in vintage clothes. Her favourite outfit is a pair of blue jeans paired with a white long sleeve t-shirt with a beige spaghetti strap over the top with some white trainers. She always wears a tiara “because she is her own princess”. Saskia is never seen without her bright pink backpack as she loves it. She has hazel eyes and lengthy honey blonde hair, frizzy from countless years of dying it various colours.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“I am different. I want to make a difference. I don’t ‘fit in’ with the social norms and have a very diverse and fun friendship group. I feel like I would make a great addition to the admirable student council. My work ethic is excellent. I want Karakura to develop and become a very prestigious school that I am proud to say I attended.”
Why do you want this position?:
“I want this position because I want to make a huge difference in the world. I want Karakura to be a school where students are happy and academically equipped for their future. I want to help students that are from backgrounds that involve gang behaviour and violence. I feel like this very vulnerable group need further support. My father was the leader of a gang and I want to go in the opposite direction. I want to make everyone happy and healthy.”
What interests you the most about student council?:
“The teamwork really interests me! I have always dreamed of working with other people to achieve something good and make others happy. I feel like I have lots of good ideas and opinions that I am excited to share with others. I also like the idea of being responsible for other peoples’ happiness and well-being in school. I want to make people feel safe in school while they learn and have fun. Fun is important to me as I think everyone deserves happiness in life! I want the best for everyone and I think I could make a difference in Karakura!”
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
“I would contribute excellent social skills, an exceptional work ethic and the perfect mindset for making a change. I have been the victim of bullying in school and have sadly been attacked on school grounds many times. I want this to stop and I don’t want anyone to go through the pain I have been through. I want everyone to achieve the best and stay safe. I could bring my experience of what has happened to me, so people are aware of what is going on in their own school so it can be stopped immediately.”

Thank you for taking the time to review my application! If you have any further questions, please contact me OOCLY via Discord or ICLY by her phone number!
Stay safe!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread