Aa’Leyah Nova Harris
Alias:
Le le - Cherri Berri - Kool Kitty - Leah
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Hometown / Place of Birth:
Tokyo Japan
Natonality//RACE:
Blasian (Half Japanese, Half African American)
Student
Language:
Japanese, French

~ Personality traits ~
Observant &
Quiet, "By no means shy."
Insensitive & Cold, "Somewhat."
Kind-hearted & Nice, "Only to her friends."
Iron-Willed & Passionate, "If truly motivated."
Manipulative & Devious, "Let's make a deal~."

Reckless & Fearless, "No matter the challenge, she will find a way to tackle it."

Aa’Leyah Harris is an average height Blasian woman, around 5’7”. She has Raven, black, Long hair falling in loose waves, draping elegantly like a curtain around her teardrop-shaped face, complimenting her caramel skin. Her narrow warm brown eyes shined with confidence giving her more of a sophisticated look like a model. Her soft, pink lips with a defined cupid’s bow sit in a gentle smile as she looks at you. Aa’Leyah Harris weighed around 175 pounds due to her slim, thick, yet fit hourglass build with her ample sized bust; She seems more potent than she looks. She’d smell of Strawberry Shortcake and Mile Chocolate, though it may not be noticeable to everyone.

At a young age, Aa’Leyah parents would be rigorous on her. With no choice in anything, her parents decided everything and anything for her. They were forcing her into beauty pageants, piano lessons, just in general, anything that her mother was forced to do when she was a little girl—pressured to be the best in everything, she was abused and shunned by her parents if she made the smallest mistake.

Sheltered and homeschooled for most of her life, growing up, she wasn’t allowed tv, phones, and any technology in the house. Her mother started to force all the house chores on her like cooking, cleaning, laundry, yard work, grocery shopping, and more.

Eventually, once Aa’Layah turned 15, her parents planned an arranged marriage with the gang leader’s son of the Yakuza gang. She went through with the arranged marriage; she was trying to do anything to please her parents that hated Aa’Leyah, for no reason besides existing at his point. All they wanted out of her was money once she married the Yakuza’s son so they can live in luxury.

After they got married, the Yakuza’s son took Aa’Leyah to Karakura, Japan, for their honeymoon. They both ended up loving the place and ended up moving there to live. They brought an apartment and lived there for about 10 months before she broke down, grabbing his gun and eventually shooting him in his sleep, killing him.

Yukon Harris - Father
[ “I always hated you, old creep.” ]

Savanna Harris - Mother
[ “You will no longer control my life!” ]

Levi Yakuza - ex-husband (dead)
[ “I never loved you, pig.” ]

Zenkai Senet - Friend
[ “Seems like the mysterious type, but we hardly talk.” ]

Kazuto Sakura-Garcia - Friend
[ “A cool person to be around, but we hardly talk.” ]

Ariawyn Sakura-Garcia - Friend (dead)
[ “A lovely person she was but seem as if she was hiding something, rest in peace.” ]

Troy Garcia - Close Friend
[ “A charming man, the one person I can go to when I need someone..” ]

Arabella Senet-Ansley - Best Friend
[ “Love you! Keep the group together!” ]

Erriko M. S. Garcia - Close Friend
[ “Love you! Stay being you, girl!” ]

Matthew Lindhelm - Best friend
[ “Big Weirdo!” ]

Cassidy Quinn - Close friend
[ “Pretty, Scary Women.” ]

Nao Kine - friend
[ “Pretty and eccentric.” ]

(If you weren’t added, it’s most likely that I don’t care, or I
I don’t know you.)

Interest:
playing the guitar - Cooking & Baking - Art - Fashion - ?Dating?

Jasmine Tea - Onigiri - Cookies - Music - Writing - Sports.

Dislikes:
Untrustworthy people - Making mistakes - Lying - Boredom - Unnecessary conflict.

Voice:

Theme Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread