Aania
Aania
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Aania

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
I was banned once back in 2017 (?), since then none.

What Country are you from?:
Germany, my time zone is CET.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Aania#1997

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, being active as a professor is important.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'd like to say my activity is fairly high on both the server itself and the forums. It's gone down a bit since finals, but currently I am working on getting back online. Usually I tend to at least spend 4-5 hours online, if given the time.
The forums I check regularly for any funny posts or rule updates that peak my interest.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
Roughly about 4 years now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I’ll only be linking the ones from the account I’m applying with [Aania]:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
On this account I am a College student.
On my ALT [lesbiaidd] I'm part of the College Female Football-Team
And on my other ALT [FabulousCookies] I'm an Adult, but have the role of BMD.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
Teaching is something I do enjoy a lot, the College offers a more variety of subjects which can be taught, but not many people go for them. The role itself offers a good amount of roleplay and helps educate yourself about certain topics.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Over the course of 4 years on this server, I've taken on almost all the roles on the server once. In the past I was a High School teacher and a Professor 3-4 times. I'm fairly confident that I've gained somewhat of a well-rounded knowledge and experience.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Class logs are what help keep track of what the individual professors/teachers are doing. And help SLT make sure their employees are working correctly and efficiently, it's also used for when they receive payment, so they can receive the right amount.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
With the hassle of even getting into College, it's expected that students have the ability to follow rules, some of these rules could include:
  1. Students should speak only when spoken too​
  2. Students should pay attention in class and not allow themselves to be distracted​
  3. Students are to stay seated in their seat, till the bell is rung​
  4. Students should give their best at any tasks​
  5. Students should attend every and all classes, if they expect to get through College​
Summarize your previous RP experience's (Both in general and on SchoolRP):
Before SRP, I didn’t have much roleplay experience, if I did it was cringey 12 year old roleplay on other servers, which usually were in places like creative servers and their varying plots.
I’ve played on SchoolRP for about 4 years and have played different roles over the years. These have ranged from a Teacher back in 2018, to a Cheerleader in early 2020. I’ve managed to keep plentiful roles for a large amount of time, such as my time as a Police Officer, which I held up for 2+ years.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A Professor's first and foremost job is to educate students on a variety of subjects. They are expected to fulfill at least 15 Classes per month with an actual lesson and not some copy-pasted mess, succeding with this they are then payed 450,000. They're supposed to teach and enforce good behavior into their students and not have the patience for inappropriate behaviour.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Annabell Sturm is a muscular woman, standing at the over-average height of 5’11. She stands in a constant straight posture, one could describe it as eagle-like. Her hair would be cut into a more convenient style, shaved on the sides and long hair styled on top. Correlating well with her hair, she would have sharp blue eyes. One could notice her wearing quite casual clothes, suited to keep her comfortable. As she walked, she had a limp in her right leg, but seemed to never use any sort of help with it.
Annabell is an ex-officer. With much experience of how Karakura is and how the citizens act. Having been stationed in Karakura for almost 3 years, she had seen almost everything, from political battles, family’s rising to power and falling or school troubles and changes. It makes her an interesting person to talk to, with many stories to tell.
Sturm sees her students as her duty, yet also has a soft spot for them. She will do her best to find a good in-between in being strict but also casual with students, making their education easier. She wishes for them to succeed, but does not stray from using stricter methods, to get them working. Might be that cadet training rubbing off on her.
Her colleagues, she most likely won't interact too much. Sturm can be seen as a more of an antisocial person, when it comes to people she has not met. Though she won't step down from offering them help and expecting the best results from them, when it comes to serious situations.
Sturm can be seen to have quite the antisocial personality, she tends to keep to herself most of the time. But also can be seen as a sarcastic individual with basically to no chill. She enjoys making sly comments which have the potential to make someone get angry and confused. Even with this, Annabell has quite the neutering. With people who she’s grown close to, she tends to be rather over-protective, usually always ready to help when they're in-need.
Originally, her plans were to continue as a police officer, but after an accident when she was in Germany, she was rendered unable. She most likely will remain in Karakura, either becoming a professor or possibly working at a shop, just to live a more calm life than she had beforehand.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I would talk up to the members, giving them a verbal warning and reminding them that it is school. And remind them that they are part of a sports team, meaning they are an example to the other students and screaming like monkeys isn’t the best reputation.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
If they don’t listen to my requests for them to be silent, I would simply send them outside of my class room. Requesting them to come to detention after, where I give them a stern talking, making sure that they behave as a college student is expected to.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
  • /me she would walk over to her desk, grabbing the stack of paper, she would tap her foot harshly against the floor, giving the students a stern look as she awaited for them to pay attention.

• /me turning quickly on over to the board, she would grab one of the chalk pieces, she began to write down the task of the day in large readable letters.

• /me looked over the hunched down students, eying each as they scribbled down onto the paper, she’d walk carefully through the aisles, making sure no one was doing anything mischievous.

• /me sat herself down, she would grab one of the ready to be graded papers from the stack, she would glance up at the class as they worked, ready for any question. Returning her gaze to the paper, which she began to thoroughly read through.

• /me hopped up onto the desk, sitting herself on it, she would clasp her hands together, a smug grin spread across her face as she looked at each and every student. She would begin to speak in a stoic fashion. ”Alright kids, tell me. What's freedom? Don’t google some crap, I want your opinion.”

Backstory
(Sorry its long lol)
Annabell Sturm was born 1976 in Cologne Germany, she was born the only girl to 5 brothers and two parents. Growing up, both her parents weren’t home too often, her father being a police officer and mother being a doctor at the local hospital, meaning she was raised by her 5 older brothers, which led to a lot of brawling so that she even got some respect.
When Annabell got into middle school, expectations for her were over the roof, the Sturms had quite a name for themselves, so she chose for herself to go as far as she could. Already in middle school, she went beyond the normal standards for a child her age, giving her best at all the topics she could and joining any free-time activities she could. Most of the time, her brothers would send her to self-defence clubs and football practice, as they wanted their sister to be able to defend herself at any point in time.
Leading up to High School, Sturm was the designated know-it-all, she was seen as the perfect example of a student, flawless grades and records. Her parents were proud of their child, for going beyond expectations, but always made sure that she didn’t put herself in harm's way.
Now, a lot of the time, through her years of High School, nothing much happened. All her older siblings had their plans, the oldest being an officer, the other a doctor, one chose to be a lawyer. Though one thing about Sturm was, she liked keeping busy.

Once her four years of absolute hammering University were over, she chose the simplest job for her, which was police officer.
One day, whilst she was on break with her family, one of her brothers showed her an article about a town in Japan, named ‘Karakura’, its crime rated through the rough and the lack of officers was disturbing. Over the next 6 months, she studied the Japanese language, took online classes and so on, till she stationed herself in the town.

And as expected, Sturm shot up in ranks. She had made a name for herself, whether in the station or with the criminals who really wanted to stab her. Her biggest achievement by far was, once her own mentor left as Officer, leaving her to the rank of ‘Captain’, allowing her to be the first ever female Captain of the KPD, which Karakura had ever seen.
Probably the worst day had hit, when a new Commissioner came to town by the name of ‘Preston Herrington’, who off the bat, Sturm disliked, a lot. Throughout her long time in Karakura, she was trained to be suspicious of Herringtons and disliked much of what the Commissioner stood for. So, months after his admittance, Sturm left. Not being able to see herself serve him, she returned back to Germany, continuing her service there for a bit.

Hoping for a calm time as an officer there, went south though. On a normal search for an individual who had multiple warrants on him, it was quickly found that the man had a lot of trained and aggressive dogs. Sadly during his arrest, one of the dogs had gripped through Sturms pants, tearing the muscles in her right leg's calf, rendering her unable to walk for a while. Once recovered, it was found that she would remain with a limp for the rest of her life. With that, she finally chose to quit the life of a police officer. She searched around for areas for a good early retirement, returning back to the idea of doing so in Karakura. With her degrees that were suitable for teaching, Sturm believed it was a good plan for the future, to apply for Professor at the local college. Seeing as it seemed there was a need for them again.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Annabell Sturm

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss/Ms.

Given Name(s): Anna, Sturm

Preferred Name: Sturm

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Unmarried

Nationality: German/Spanish

Current Location: Tokyo, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 10 years

Working Experience (# of years): 20 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 1998 - University, 2000 - Police Academy

Major(s): Law Enforcement, Political Science & Criminology

Minors: Psychology, Economics

Native Languages: German, Spanish

Other Languages: Japanese, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, CELTA.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Humanities - Politics/ Political Science (Just sounds fancier than politics)

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread