mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

abi's college council application :D

qbigail

Level 77

Hi! I'm Abi and this is my application for College Councillor. Please let me know if there are any mistakes or anything I need to correct, maybe even some feedback- by DMing me directly via Discord. My Discord tag is mentioned in this application and on my signature at the bottom. Thank you for clicking on this and I hope you enjoy reading my application as much as I loved writing it.

What is your Minecraft Username?:
EDIT 27/02/2021: creswife
I do not have a separate account as of now, however this will change during the period of today. I am simply posting this as I want to make it public and not forget about it. As well as this, from what I know applications are not being reviewed as of yet.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

ERP- qbigail
It was very trivial and immature of me, I did my full 15 days without appealing, as I knew what I had done was wrong and felt there was no need for proving my innocence. This was also very early in my SRP days, when I didn’t know much about developing characters or how to role-play properly and efficiently. However, moving on from that, I have put that behind me and have not had a bad experience with a staff member. I have matured immensely since that incident and took it upon myself to decide that I want to be serious and play a part in the RPH community. I have done this by becoming an active, friendly member not only on the server but the forums, too. This ban also occurred nearly a year ago now, and since then I have clearly become an active presence in the community and improved since then. This is also my only ban.
qwbigail, qbygael, qbigl
I have no warnings or bans on any of these accounts, from what I know. If I have a warning on the last two accounts it is because those accounts were previously not in my possession at that period of time.

What is your timezone?:

GMT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

My Discord tag is abi#6636

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Account - qbigail

French Application [Accepted]
College Application [Denied]
College Application [Accepted]
College Role Request [Accepted]
Student Council Application [Accepted]
Tsuki Kissaten Application [Revoked]
Russian Application [Accepted]
Item Request [Accepted]
Lore Team Application [Accepted]
Item Request [Accepted]
Baseball Role Request [Accepted]
JSL Application [Accepted]
Moderator Application [Denied]
Lore Team Rank Request [Accepted]
Settings Star Removal [Accepted]
Slovak Language Suggestion [Accepted/Denied]

It was denied at the time, but Slovak was later added on as a language.
Czech Application [Accepted]
SuicideRP Removal Suggestion [Accepted]
Slovak Application [Accepted]
Surname Suggestion [Pending]

Account - qwbigayl

Spanish Application [Accepted]
College Application [Accepted]
College Role Request [Accepted]
Police Application [Accepted]
JSL Application [Accepted]
Age Request [Accepted]
Item Request [Accepted]
Event Team Application [Pending]

Identity Change Suggestion [Pending]

Account - qbigl

Age Request [Accepted]
Czech Application [Accepted]
Nurse Application [Accepted]
Slovak Application [Accepted]
Age Request [Accepted]
Psychiatrist Application [Accepted]

Filipino Application [Accepted]
These above applications are on account that I lost, however I replaced the account. This is why there are some duplicate applications.
Role Request [Accepted]
Inventory Request [Accepted]
Filipino Application [Accepted]

Account - qbygael

Shop Application [Pending]
Biology Teacher Application [Accepted]
Korean Application [Accepted]

English Teacher Application [Accepted]
Age Request [Accepted]
Role Request [Accepted]
College Professor Application [Accepted]

Account - creswife

Highschool Council Application [Pending]

All Accounts - Miscellaneous Posts

Character Biography One - Saskia
Character Biography Two - Saskia
Character Biography Three - Saskia
Creative Writing Club
Character Biography Four - Saskia
Character Biography Five - Jiya
Introduction
Character Biography Six - Nashelle
Character Biography Seven - Kveta
Japanese Characters and Lifestyle Guide

Describe your activity on the server?:

I am active every single day. However, I will be returning to physical school soon so my activity will decrease slightly. I simply log on after school until 9pm [GMT] where I split my activity across all my accounts during that period. At the weekend, my activity picks up quite significantly.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I understand that inactivity will result in removal; much like every other role I possess. If I have to go inactive for more than two days I will make an inactivity log.

What is the student council?:

The purpose of the student council is to contribute to school spirit and community welfare of the students at the school. The student council is the voice of the students and try and make their peers happy and healthy while getting the best education they possibly can. It is their responsibility to work as a team to achieve the best they can for the school. The council is often in charge of events that represent the school, and themselves.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

I was in the Student Council previously during 2020. The period of my stay was around 5 months in which I loved. Recently, I have been reflecting on my time whilst on Student Council and I began to miss it. I enjoyed my time thoroughly, hence why I am applying once more.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The school council of Karakura are in charge of overseeing and opposing immoral behaviour in the school, prioritising the well-being of students. The school council sometimes organise events that would benefit the academic abilities of Karakura students, making sure they are happy and enjoying school life. The council have meetings to discuss how they can improve what they are doing, and share ideas and opinions.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I have a powerful work ethic and I possess a willingness to work hard. Completing and finishing tasks is extraordinarily important to me. I cannot leave a task unfinished as it makes me feel as if I am letting others and myself down. If I need assistance, I am not anxious to ask. I thrive off other people’s criticism of my work, as it gives a different pair of eyes that can read and amend any errors that may have arisen.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

Simply, I have just missed the experience. I made a lot of friends because of Council, back when I was on during my early days of SRP. I still talk to the majority of those friends, so I cannot express the attachment I have to Council. Like I said, I was on Council previously for around five months before I made my departure to experience new types of roleplay. My favourite part of Council was planning events. I thoroughly enjoyed that aspect and attended many events as a College Councillor.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Personally, I adore Detail-RPing. A lot of my actions are detailed and wordy due to the fact I like to come across as an interactive role-player. I am on the College Cheer Team which means I have to write out detailed actions for routines, chants and stunts during practise. This occurs quite easily for me as I am obsessed with writing, especially for the SRP community. As well as this, due to my role in the KPD I sometimes have the opportunity to write slightly detailed actions when detaining or arresting someone or doing inmate care. Another aspect of DetailRP is during interrogations- I do not do this frequently, as I am not a Detective. However, sometimes I will need to interrogate a suspect. During this time, I will use detailed actions to make the roleplay as interesting as possible. As well as this, during my short time in the position of Nurse- I dabbled in the medical side of DetailRP and did particularly well. I enjoyed treating patients, so I took my time with my actions and made them as detailed as possible.

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

Their idea most likely isn't "awful", it simply just will need some improvement. I would tell the member that their idea was a fantastic start, but we would possibly need to add onto it and collaborate together so we can perfect their contribution. This would also get other members of the Council involved with the topic. As well as this, it creates a safe environment where everyone is safe and If they seem upset, I would comfort them and ask everyone’s opinions on how we could improve their idea, all while consoling them.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

If this incident was to occur, I would ask them for feedback on what possibly what went wrong, or how I could improve my suggestions next time. This would help me improve my experience on the team while acting responsible and mature. Obviously, impressions during situations like this will effect people's concepts of me and how I behave.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would calmly tell everyone to settle down and behave like adults. I would then ask everyone what they think the pros and cons of the idea. This would hopefully make everyone relaxed and attentive again. If the argument continues and no-one is listening to one another and they were beginning to be impolite to others, I would try and find the nearest teacher and see if they can oversee the dispute with authority and try and resolve the matter.

A councillor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would go to the council president and report what I saw as this is a very serious matter. Obviously, would express my feelings on the matter, depending on the severity of what the incident was. I would be completely honest about what I saw and and a faculty member would be involved if needed. As well as this, would go and talk to the councillor to see if there was anything wrong and causing them to act out. Giving them a piece of my mind would probably not be the best thing to do so I would calmly explain that this was a very serious matter and that they should think about the severity of their actions and their title could get stripped from them and they could face possible penalties that could affect trust while roles similar to this in the future.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would calmly and maturely express my opinion on that matter. If they were still to disagree with me, I would be completely fine with that as they are my superior. This is how I would mature as a person and become a better council member. Getting upset and disheartened would get me nowhere as you need feedback to grow as a person. If I felt that they were pushing the idea too much, or other people were agreeing with the opposing side of the idea, I would ask them to consider our opinion as well as theirs so that we all get a say and that it is reasonable and feel like all our opinions are valid.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would go to each councillor and try and talk to them about the situation and get each side of their story. If I feel like if I brought the two together things would get heated, I would individually talk to them and express my concern for their position on the team as they aren’t putting their “all” into their work. I would ask them to think about their priorities: this silly, immature argument or their position on the student council. If the tension was escalating dramatically, I would simply go to the council president and explain the situation at hand and that I had already spoken to each of them but it didn’t get them anywhere.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

If I saw this happening, obviously I would be very concerned so I would immediately bring it to an SLT. This is an urgent matter as school faculty are supposed to be extremely mature and mirror behaviour that students should follow. By abusing this, they are not only jeopardising their role- but also jeopardising their server reputation as a whole.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I would simply just walk away from the situation. If they are going to use me to get out of a consequence, then they are simply not a faithful and true friend. As well as this, I would not jeopardise my school career due to an incident that did not even involve me in the first place.
Character Name:

Danaya Flowers

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Twenty

Character phone-number:

N/A as of now.

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Danaya Flowers is a 20-year-old young woman who enjoys photography, adventuring outdoors and social media. She is gentle and generous, but can also be very standoffish and a bit sneaky. A classic personality trait that she possesses is that quite frequently she can be a little bit of an airhead. She obsesses over the finer details in life, rather than looking at the bigger picture. Danaya grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. Her father left when she was young, leaving her with her mother, who was an alcohol addict. For this reason, she is quite grateful for everything that she possesses. Danaya is a very nurturing female, with a green-thumb. It's quite cliché really, as her last-name is Flowers. Some say it's just a coincidence whereas others call it fate. Gardening is a very relaxing task for her, she enjoys taking care of the plants and watching them grow.

Character appearance/attire:

Danaya Flowers is a 4'11 Russian female with a dipsy personality and a huge heart. Her black, curly locks tumble to her waist. Her body shape is quite plump in comparison to others, but she simply does not care. Chubby cheeks are a classic physical characteristic of Danaya, as her dimples are always popping through. Pearly whites are often on show as she is always flashing a charming smile. As for clothing, it is always modest. Long sleeves and jeans are her favourite go-to outfit. Danaya is never seen wearing anything "revealing", however when she does it is quite a shock as she ROCKS it!

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"I would say that I am quite unique. My personality can seem a little odd to others but apart from that I think I would be a good applicant for the Karakura Student Council. I feel like I would make a great addition to the admirable student council. My work ethic is excellent. I want Karakura to develop and become a very prestigious school that I am proud to say I attended."

Why do you want this position?:

"I am academic, I would much rather delve myself into Council rather than sports. I would like to prove to people that I am a natural born leader that is fit to show off my skills. I want Karakura to be a school where students are happy and academically equipped for their future. It's no secret that Karakura is a gifted city, with lots of potential in the younger generation. By being apart of the Council, I can make a name for myself."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"I have always dreamed of working with other people to achieve something good and make others happy. I feel like I have lots of good ideas and opinions that I am excited to share with others. I also like the idea of being responsible for the wellbeing and environment of the school. I want to make people feel safe in school while they learn in order to prepare them for their life ahead of them, maybe outside of Karakura."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I would contribute excellent social skills, an exceptional work ethic and the perfect mindset for making a change. I would say that I am very trustworthy. If you ask me to do a job, I will get that job done. If you trust me to enforce the rules, I will enforce every rule down to the letter. This is one of the qualities that I pride myself on. If you cannot trust someone, then what is the point?"

Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread