mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied abi's event team application :D

qbigail

Level 77
abi's event team application.png IGN:
My IGN for this application is qwbigayl. However, I have four accounts with various roles. The roles that I possess are listed below:
qbigail - Lore Team and College Cheerleader
qwbigayl - Police Officer
qbygael - Teacher / Head of Department [English]
qbgl - Psychiatrist

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am active every single day. However, I will be returning to physical school soon so my activity will decrease slightly. I simply log on after school until 9pm [GMT] where I split my activity across all my accounts during that period. At the weekend, my activity picks up quite significantly.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have a lot of experience not only on the server, but outside too. I prefer working in a team so I often surround myself in that environment to experience the support and collaboration of others. I have compiled a brief explanation of my experiences and how they will benefit the possibility of a spot in the Event Team.

I have been a part of the Lore Team since October 2020. As a Community Team member, I have learnt how to behave and represent myself and my team. Teamwork is obviously a huge aspect of this. We have to work together and discuss ideas. The teamwork varies as it could be working independently and then receiving feedback and constructive criticism from the team or working with multiple parties in order to write a piece of literature, maybe even simply brainstorming. I would say this is one of the largest and most beneficial experiences in teamwork on the server. I have learnt a lot from the team and I thoroughly enjoy being a part of the Community Team.

Similar to the Lore Team, I have been a part of the KPD since October 2020. The KPD has had a large impact on my life as I have built many lasting relationships because of this faction. Whilst working in such close proximity, we all have to work together in order for a roleplay situation to go smoothly. I have learnt that communication is key. In the situation of an event, we have to listen to our Higher-Ups. They give us instructions on how to approach a situation and what to do. During this time, I normally mute myself in Discord so I can fully concentrate on instructions and respectfully follow the orders. We frequently need to communicate with each-other in voice calls. This means that I am fully equipped and willing to communicate via voice call.

I applied for Student Council when I first joined Secondary school, at the age of 11. I soon shined through and proved to my teachers that I was worthy enough to be Head of Student Council, at the age of 12. I am the youngest person to obtain the role. The normal age range is Lower Sixth, so 16-17. I proved that I was capable of leading the whole of the Student Council. I have led numerous events and raised a significant amount of money for my school funding, as well as various charities.

At my school, I am captain of the Dance Team for the whole of the students. I made many changes when I received the position when I was 12. I was quite young, however the overseeing teacher trusted me with the role. When I became captain, I changed the gender guidelines. The guidelines stated that the team was strictly female only. I thought this was quite unfair so I changed the rules and welcomed our first two male dancers. As Captain, I have to coordinate positions for my dancers, as well as the whole routine itself.

Overall, these examples mean that I am willing and fully capable to create a relationship with members of the Event Team whilst communicating with them fully. I ensure that if I was to be accepted that I would work fluidly and peacefully with the other intelligent members.

What makes you different from other applicants?
I would say that I have a variety of factors that differ me from other applicants. Therefore I have compiled a series of reasonings that could possibly make me fit for a spot on the Event Team.

I have a powerful work ethic and I possess a willingness to work hard. Completing and finishing tasks is extraordinarily important to me. I cannot leave a task unfinished as it makes me feel as if I am letting others and myself down. If I need assistance, I am not anxious to ask. I thrive off other people’s criticism of my work, as it gives a different pair of eyes that can read and amend any errors that may have arisen.

Responsibility is awfully important to me. I want to be seen as an individual who can be counted on and is remarkably responsible. As a Community Team member, you are not only portraying yourself but the others around you. This means you must behave maturely and show everyone how you obtained your place and how hard you served for it.

While I may make some jokes, I would consider myself to be quite mature. This is shown in some of the other examples. I have some pretty thick skin, especially when it comes to people that I do not know in real life insulting me. I know when to be lax on things and when to more take things with a more serious attitude.

I would say that I am very trustworthy. If you ask me to do a job, I will get that job done. If you ask me to reach out and help someone, I will help that person. If you trust me to enforce the rules, I will enforce every rule down to the letter. This is one of the qualities that I pride myself on. If you cannot trust someone, then what is the point?

Teamwork is all about being able to operate smoothly and efficiently within a group. In order to work satisfactorily as a team, I need to be able to better comprehend team members’ behaviour, actions and responses. This is hugely important because this depends on how well communication will work. Communication is immensely important to me. This is because working as a team is a meaningful factor for any Community Team. Teamwork is all about being able to operate smoothly and efficiently within a group. In order to work satisfactorily as a team, I need to be able to better comprehend team members’ behaviour, actions and responses. This is hugely important because this depends on how well communication will work. Communication is immensely important to me. This is because working as a team is a meaningful factor for any Community Team.
abi's event team application (1).png

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
I have four events. I have categorised them below.
- Flash Event
-Mini Event
- Major Event
- Additional Event

W E E P I N G - W O M A N
This event would be a mini event.

Summary:
During a particularly dreary day, a woman is spotted in a white gown. This female has long, black hair that appears to be wet- her long locks dripping with stagnant water. This woman is an apparition whom lost her children years ago. She lived in Karakura hundreds of years before, when it was a mere village. In her time of grief and despair, she drowned herself in the great lake. This was because her husband was lost at sea, her children lost in the forest. Now, she stumbles around the forest in hopes of finding her children. She needs consolation, maybe she needs to find her final resting place with her husband and children.

Event Ideas:
- The ghostly apparition will appear and disappear in front of players, weeping softly as she did so.
- Players will manage to speak with the woman, finding out what she wants. The woman will be angry at first, threatening players before she is finally consoled. The players need to find out what she is seeking.
- Players will discover a grave which will belong to her husband. Upon further inspection, there are two graves not far away from the first. These belong to her children.
- Once the graves have been located, the woman will be lead where she will rest for all eternity in her new found home- with her family.

/Events:
/event The air turns cold, the atmosphere is eerie. Suddenly, soft sobbing would be heard from the forest. A woman wandering around, looking lost. Could this be a . . . ghost?
/event It looks like the woman has found what she was seeking. She was last sighted in front of three graves, where her seemingly endless sobbing came to a stop.

S E R I A L - K I L L E R!?
This event would be a major event.

Summary:

There has been a series of slaughtering in Karakura recently. The city that we know as home has been under attack by one of our own. After multiple deaths have been reported, police take actions into their own hands after it is reported that the apparent serial killer has ventured onto a killing spree. These killings are extremely worrying as they mirror behaviours of famous serial killers work such as Manson, Bundy and mainly Genzo Kurita. Quickly, the police are alerted about the potential killing spree. They begin to patrol the city, looking around for any suspicious persons. A 110 call is made about the discovery of a body, the KPD quickly make their way to the scene where they see an individual fleeing the scene. Detectives would be spilt into two groups. [More is explained below.] Karakura soon goes into lockdown, where citizens are encouraged to stay indoors where it is safest. The KPD and the notorious killer find themselves in a high speed chase where everything is at risk. Eventually, the individual is detained where he is taken to the station where he will spend his life rotting in a jail cell.

Genzo Kurita
BE AWARE THAT SOME OF THIS INFORMATION MAY BE DISTURBING TO READ FOR SOME.
Genzo Kurita was a disturbed man with no regard for human life.

His murder spree lasted four years, from 1948 to 1952, during which he claimed the lives of eight people. As a young adult, Kurita started to have problems with the law and was arrested a couple of times for burglary and assault. In 1948, Kurita committed his first murder, killing one of the girls he was dating at the time as she continually pressured him to get married. Later, he went on and killed another one of his girlfriends.

Kurita was not convicted for his first murders, so after a few years, in 1951, he regained his confidence and killed again. This time, it was a young woman in Koyama who he murdered and right next to her sleeping baby, who he left unharmed. Shortly after, his deadly desires took over again, leading him to kill a 29-year-old woman who he threw off a cliff. More brutally, Kurita also threw her three young children along with her. Fortunately, the eldest daughter survived the incident.

Kurita’s final murders were committed in January 1952 when killed an elderly woman and her young niece. But this time, he left fingerprints at the scene, which police quickly identified and he was arrested only a few days later. Kurita received the death sentence which he appealed, but due to his unstable mental condition, he retracted the appeal and he was executed in 1959.

Event Ideas:
- Detectives seen performing forensic tasks on the body, trying to find any DNA.
- Karakura to go into lockdown whilst the law enforcement officers are seen chasing the individual down. [This would work by officers splitting up into multiple groups. Some detectives would stay with the body/bodies as would the EMS. Lower ranks would be seen patrolling the city, ushering citizens into safe spaces and looking out for the individual. Higher ranks who WOULD possess Glock-17's would chase after the armed, crazed serial killer.]
- A high adrenaline chase to take place throughout the city. In order to make this fair, the serial killer can dart and hide in alleyways. This way, KPD have to figure out how many officers will be deployed into the alley- so that they do not get stabbed!
- Negotiations being made, KPD do not result to using force to catch the individual straight away.
- Possible hostage situation.

What is needed?
- Staff to ensure FearRP is being used whilst officers patrol city.
- EVERYONE must FearRP the killer. They MUST FearRP the consequence of themselves possibly being attacked. This includes KPD itself.
- A Staff Member / Trusted player to play the serial killer.
- People prepared to lose characters.
- Detectives to question the serial killer. I though this would be a nice roleplay experience for both as they could find out the motivations for the murders and how many killings they will confess to.
- KPD will be needed to form a plan of how to tackle the incident.

/Events:
/event A scream of pure fear is heard from the forest. Could this be another victim of the horrifying Karakura Killings? It's advised by law enforcements to stay indoors, doors and windows locked.
/event It looks like KPD has taped off the forest. There's an investigation underway, what could this mean? Officers are swarming the city, it looks pretty messy out there folks. Stay indoors, stay safe!
/event An individual is seen tearing through the city followed by police. Be aware that this individual is armed and suspected of over eight murders in Karakura. Police are currently underway in a chase.
/event The serial killer has been cornered. The streets are lined with police vehicles, we have never seen something like this in Karakura before. . . Our hearts go out to the Officers involved in the situation.
/event Karakura is finally at peace once more. The notorious "Karakura Killer" has been caught. Our streets will be safe once more.

C H E R R Y - B L O S S O M - F E S T I V A L
This event would be a small festival, therefore it is an additional event. It could also be considered as a flash event.

What is the Cherry Blossom Festival?
Japan is known around the world for its cherry blossom festivals. Known as hanami in Japanese, cherry blossom festivals are an important custom and are held all over Japan during the spring. That said, do not expect to see the flowers wherever you go, the trees bloom at different times throughout Japan.

Event Ideas:

Gorgeous flowers are the main attraction at the cherry blossom festivals, but there are a variety of traditional Japanese performances presented during these festivals. People might want to consider joining a tea ceremony held under the cherry trees; it can be quite the memorable experience. It's also fun to patronize festival vendors who sell various foods and souvenirs, such as regional crafts and specialty food from the region.

The Cherry Blossom Festival can be an opportunity to enjoy some Japanese food. Who doesn’t love noodles? The cherry blossom season is also a great excuse to indulge in dessert. Eat cherries or find some recipes that use cherries and other fruits. Take the opportunity to show citizens of Karakura how their food comes from nature by explaining that sweet cherries come from those beautiful trees now in bloom.

If you have cherry blossoms in your neighbourhood, take a walk and discuss the flowering trees. Tradition says that the short time that cherry trees are blooming reflects the Buddhist idea that life is fleeting. It’s one reason the cherry blossoms are the symbol of Japanese life. There is even a form of art, called kabazaiku, made from the bark of the cherry tree.

What is needed?
- Food stalls and vendors.
- Staff in vanish to watch over.
- Picnic Blankets where participants in the event can sit.
- Perhaps some cherry themed items? Such as the Cherry Blossom Fan!
- Characters interested in music to book a slot where they can perform on stage.
[Actions must be detailed]

/Event:
It seems as if the Cherry Blossom Festival is taking place in the Zen Garden. Come on down and purchase some tea from the stalls, maybe even watch the live music that is taking place. Enjoy the view of the cherry blossom trees, it's a fun experience for all family and friends.

Additional Information:
This would be an event where no GangRP is permitted as traditionally in Japan, this festival is a time of peace where it brings everyone together.

P R I D E - E V E N T
This event would be a small festival, therefore it is an additional event. It could also be considered as a flash event.

What is Pride?
Pride parades are outdoor events celebrating lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary and queer social and self acceptance, achievements, legal rights, and pride. The events also at times serve as demonstrations for legal rights such as same-sex marriage.

Does Japan celebrate Pride?
In 1994, Japan had its first pride parade for gays and lesbians, and it opened its first gay community
centre called ATKA.

Event Ideas:
Pride is a great time to step outside the box and experiment with your look, but it’s also a time to embrace who you are and wear what you’re comfortable with. If there’s something you’ve been working up the courage to wear, why not give it a go? Whether you’re looking to try something outrageous or simple, you won’t be alone.

Pride is a great place to make new friends and build community. Organizers and other LGBTQ+ folks will be more than happy to see you there, whether alone or in a group!

Pride is especially important for people who aren’t out. Many of those who are out are eager to show you that there’s a vibrant and diverse community here to love, accept, and fight for you. You don’t need to disclose your sexuality or gender identity to anyone in order to take part in Pride. But if you don’t identify as LGBTQ+, please be respectful of the space and its reason for existing.

What is needed?
- Staff Members watching over. No homophobic comments will be tolerated during this event, even if it is IC. This event is all about acceptance, not only ICly but OOCly.
- Food Stalls and Vendors.
- Colourful dress code to portray the colours of pride.
- Dress competitons.
- An atmosphere of acceptance!

/Event

Karakura's first ever annual Pride event is taking place at [LOCATION]. Come on down and celebrate the beauty of the LGBTQ+ community. Everyone is welcome to participate in our many activities.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
PENDING

- Thank you for applying for the event team. Your interest is appreciated and this application will be approved if you express interest at a later date. Our roster is currently full at the moment, however.​

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Some of your OOC behavior was accounted for in denying this application alongside the amount of current roles that you have at the moment; we want other players to get the chance, though, you can definitely re-apply at any point. Thank you for awaiting a response to your application.
- If you have any questions, contact heb#5009 over Discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread