mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted abi's second event team application :D

qbigail

Level 77

playlist - click here fanks
IGN:
My IGN for this application is stupidcop. However, I have two accounts that possess roles.
qbigail - Lore Team and College Swim-Team
stupidcop - Police Officer

I am able to balance activity equally between these two accounts. I understand the denial for my previous application, hence, why I cut down my roles in order to have a shot on the event team.

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am active every single day. I am available after-school hours, so from around 6pm to 9pm on weekdays. However, on weekends my activity increases significantly. I am fairly lazy and enjoy sleeping so I do so. I normally log on when I wake on around 2pm until the early hours of the morning. A quick note to add is that my social life has slowly come crawling back (surprising, I know!) so some days on the weekend I will not be on the server.

As of writing and posting this [17/06/2021] I have come in close contact with someone who has Covid-19. Therefore, I am having to isolate myself for 10 days- meaning that during this period I will be more active than ever.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have a lot of experience not only on the server, but outside too. I prefer working in a team so I often surround myself in that environment to experience the support and collaboration of others. I have compiled a brief explanation of my experiences and how they will benefit the possibility of a spot in the Event Team.

I have been a part of the Lore Team since October 2020. As a Community Team member, I have learnt how to behave and represent myself and my team. Teamwork is obviously a huge aspect of this. We have to work together and discuss ideas. The teamwork varies as it could be working independently and then receiving feedback and constructive criticism from the team or working with multiple parties in order to write a piece of literature, maybe even simply brainstorming. I would say this is one of the largest and most beneficial experiences in teamwork on the server. I have learnt a lot from the team and I thoroughly enjoy being a part of the Community Team.

Similar to the Lore Team, I have been a part of the KPD since October 2020. The KPD has had a large impact on my life as I have built many lasting relationships because of this faction. Whilst working in such close proximity, we all have to work together in order for a roleplay situation to go smoothly. I have learnt that communication is key. In the situation of an event, we have to listen to our Higher-Ups. They give us instructions on how to approach a situation and what to do. During this time, I normally mute myself in Discord so I can fully concentrate on instructions and respectfully follow the orders. We frequently need to communicate with each-other in voice calls. This means that I am fully equipped and willing to communicate via voice call.

I applied for Student Council when I first joined Secondary school, at the age of 11. I soon shined through and proved to my teachers that I was worthy enough to be Head of Student Council, at the age of 12. I am the youngest person to obtain the role. The normal age range is Lower Sixth, so 16-17. I proved that I was capable of leading the whole of the Student Council. I have led numerous events and raised a significant amount of money for my school funding, as well as various charities.

At my school, I am captain of the Dance Team for the whole of the students. I made many changes when I received the position when I was 12. I was quite young, however the overseeing teacher trusted me with the role. When I became captain, I changed the gender guidelines. The guidelines stated that the team was strictly female only. I thought this was quite unfair so I changed the rules and welcomed our first two male dancers. As Captain, I have to coordinate positions for my dancers, as well as the whole routine itself.

Overall, these examples mean that I am willing and fully capable to create a relationship with members of the Event Team whilst communicating with them fully. I ensure that if I was to be accepted that I would work fluidly and peacefully with the other intelligent members.

What makes you different from other applicants?
I would say that I have a variety of factors that differ me from other applicants. Therefore I have compiled a series of reasonings that could possibly make me fit for a spot on the Event Team.

I have a powerful work ethic and I possess a willingness to work hard. Completing and finishing tasks is extraordinarily important to me. I cannot leave a task unfinished as it makes me feel as if I am letting others and myself down. If I need assistance, I am not anxious to ask. I thrive off other people’s criticism of my work, as it gives a different pair of eyes that can read and amend any errors that may have arisen.

Responsibility is awfully important to me. I want to be seen as an individual who can be counted on and is remarkably responsible. As a Community Team member, you are not only portraying yourself but the others around you. This means you must behave maturely and show everyone how you obtained your place and how hard you served for it.

While I may make some jokes, I would consider myself to be quite mature. This is shown in some of the other examples. I have some pretty thick skin, especially when it comes to people that I do not know in real life insulting me. I know when to be lax on things and when to more take things with a more serious attitude.

I would say that I am very trustworthy. If you ask me to do a job, I will get that job done. If you ask me to reach out and help someone, I will help that person. If you trust me to enforce the rules, I will enforce every rule down to the letter. This is one of the qualities that I pride myself on. If you cannot trust someone, then what is the point?

Teamwork is all about being able to operate smoothly and efficiently within a group. In order to work satisfactorily as a team, I need to be able to better comprehend team members’ behaviour, actions and responses. This is hugely important because this depends on how well communication will work. Communication is immensely important to me. This is because working as a team is a meaningful factor for any Community Team. Teamwork is all about being able to operate smoothly and efficiently within a group. In order to work satisfactorily as a team, I need to be able to better comprehend team members’ behaviour, actions and responses. This is hugely important because this depends on how well communication will work. Communication is immensely important to me. This is because working as a team is a meaningful factor for any Community Team.

A small note to add, reflecting upon the reasoning for the denial of my last application is that I have quite a sarcastic sense of humour and a blunt way of putting things. I understand that from an outside perspective it can be deemed as unkind or 'toxic' but I can assure you that I distance myself from that behaviour. I simply do not have the time to fall into petty arguments. Like I said, I have a blunt way of phrasing things, I always have done. It's the way my friends and family are- so I simply picked up on it.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
I have five events. I have categorised them below.
- Flash Event
-Mini Event
- Major Event
- Additional Event

d i s a s t e r - p r e v e n t i o n - t r a i n i n g
This event would be a mini event.

Ambience:

In Japan, on September 1st- they hold a Disaster Prevention Day to commemorate the 1923 Great Kantō earthquake and is a day on which disaster preparations are taken nationwide, especially in the Kantō region. On Disaster Prevention Day, emergency drills organized by local governments are held throughout the country. Some of these drills consist of ducking under desks to escape falling objects and evacuating from buildings. So, a lot of schools carry out an evacuation drill as part of the back-to-school ceremony.

Much like the fire drill event that has previously occurred beforehand, this would educate students on how to behave during an actual natural disaster. With a new school year approaching for the students of Karakura, this would be an excellent way to start off the year, diving straight back into education after a lazy summer.

Event Ideas:
- A bell sounding, alerting the students and faculty of the drill.
- Students having to ‘hide’ under desks.
- An eventual evacuation of the school, in which students are led out by school faculty and councillors.
- Once the drill is over, students are rewarded with a free period in order to congratulate them on passing the disaster prevention training day.

In summary, this event would educate not only the students of Karakura High School and Community College, but also the school faculty in what to do during a serious disaster that Japan is prone to. Along with this, tributes would be paid for the lives lost during the 1923 Great Kantō earthquake.

/Events
/event A blaring alarm would begin to echo around the halls of the school, bouncing off each wall. The shrieking alarm would alert you of an &fNATURAL DISASTER.
~
At this point in time, the faculty of the school would instruct students in classes to hide under the desks, as well as rounding up the students roaming the halls and usher them into empty classrooms. The instructions would be pretty simple: get low down, under the desks until further instructions are given. This is important as it protects the head from any falling debris from the disaster.

/event It seems as if the school is being evacuated! The sound of rapid footsteps thundering down the halls are unbearable. The groups seem to be heading toward the baseball pitch.
~
This portion of the event is fairly self-explanatory.
Students would be evacuated and lined up on the baseball pitch. This is an opportunity for screenshots to be taken for the event! Teachers and SLT would patrol around the field, until the drill is over. During this period of time, an atmosphere of tension would be built up.

/event The intercom would sound, the alarm ceasing. [SLT MEMBER] : “We thank you for participating in our annual Disaster Prevention Training. You are free to experience a free period as a congratulations for passing the training.

~
Of course, the SLT can word the announcement however they wish- I just thought it was a lovely way to wrap up the event. This would make it feel more realistic, drawing the event to an end with a positive atmosphere.

f u l l - m o o n - c e r e m o n y

This event would be a major event.

Ambience:
Amongst the many unusual characters of Karakura, there are a few spiritual ones. Especially [CHARACTER NAME] . This individual is a strong believer of the speculation that the Moon emanate frequencies and these energy waves influence Earth’s tides and the water within our bodies – arousing our emotions, behaviours and our consciousness. Thus, they decided to hold a small gathering in order to celebrate the rarity of the full moon and the spiritual elements that are attached with it.

Spiritually, the Moon has connotations of our ‘inner world’, our hidden emotions, desires, our shadow-self, fears/worries and our dreams. It represents our feelings, our unconscious beliefs, the past and our yin or feminine goddess archetype. The Moon offers us the ability to feel, learn from the past and creatively unlock and express our essence.

One seemingly normal night evolved into a spiritual gathering, all because of a Full Moon.

Full Moon:
During a Full Moon, the Moon is sitting opposite the Sun, fully illuminated by the light of the Sun. Hence the Moon & Sun are on opposite sides of the zodiac during a Full Moon… which can make for a challenging or intense aspect of energy but also a very potent potential as the Lunar & Solar (yin & yang) are in natural harmonic balance.

The energy of a Full Moon (influenced by the current Zodiac transit) is heightened and emotions, feelings, mental processes, dreams etc are all amplified. When the Sun & Moon oppose each other during a Full Moon, this can cause tension & uncomfortable friction, but at the same time a greater amplification of vision & potential possibility.

The Full Moon is a great time to ‘moon bathe’ – simply sit under the light of the moon & meditate. As you breathe-in allow the moon to warm your Heart & expand the beauty of the present moment and as you breathe-out let the light of the moon transmute that which you wish to release.

What are Full Moon ceremonies?
Full Moon ceremonies, either lighting a candle for yourself or coming together with others in sacred circle, is a powerful way to bring healing to the self/group and simply BE this Wave of LOVE for all Humanity & planet Earth.

Event Ideas:
- Candle lighting ceremony.
- Meditation on the beach.
- Bonfire.
- Tarot Card reading.

/Events
/event The moon glimmers down on the streets of Karakura, as a Full Moon blooms. Eerily, music seems to be drifting from the direction of the beach shore. . .
~
Hopefully at this point, players would make their way to the beach. Once they do, they would be greeted with the sight of various cushions on the floor, tarot cards scattered and various other f
urniture and activities available.

/event The music begins to soften, as a bonfire is lit. The flames licked up toward the sky, pieces of driftwood setting alight. The scent of s'mores fills the air, making the surrounding area sickly sweet.
~

This would hopefully create a nice roleplay atmosphere in which would influence people to follow along with the overall roleplay idea. A bonfire would be a cute addition, but isn't completely necessary.

/event A meditation circle seems to be forming. Citizens of Karakura are gathering in order to celebrate the rarity of the Full Moon in all it's glory. Along with this, mystical fortune telling appears to be happening along the shore.
~
This would be the last event of the. . . event. I didn't want this event to be too extra, thus, it's simply chilled out and unique. Players would be able to experience their fortunes- whether that is about love or their general future.

/event As the sun begins to rise, the ceremony ends.

p a i n t - p a r t y
This event would be a flash event.

Ambience:

School's out, Summer is amongst us. The Frat and Sorority decide to spice up the surrounding area by painting the sidewalk with neon paint, as well as chalk here and there. Suddenly, a few shrieks are heard as the painting evolves into a fight between the Frat and Sorority. Paint is being flung here and there, until everyone is coated. Inching away from the sidewalk, the group commences the Paint War on the road, blocking any oncoming traffic. The music is booming, drinks are flowing. Students and Adults passing by end up joining in on the fight, until all the paint is gone.

Event Ideas:
- A PAINT FIGHT!
- The choice between two teams.
- A drinks stall, as two savvy fraternity / sorority members decided to make money out of the crowd of people.
- Terracotta blocks left on the sidewalk and in the surrounding area to commemorate the event!
This can be removed after the season ends, or whenever the Build Team please.

/Events
/event The Frat and Sorority appear to be engaging in a . . . paint fight? Every colour of the rainbow seems to be flying around the sidewalk, dying the surrounding area vibrant colours.
~
This would engage players to come down to the area and involve themselves in the event at hand. This would be positive because players will possibly get a chance to roleplay with others that they might not roleplay with in the beginning.

/event The paint-firing seems to have ceased. The Fraternity and Sorority thank those who partook in the spontaneous war of paint.

p r i d e

This event would be a small festival, therefore it is an additional event. It could also be considered as a flash event.

What is Pride?
Pride parades are outdoor events celebrating lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary and queer social and self acceptance, achievements, legal rights, and pride. The events also at times serve as demonstrations for legal rights such as same-sex marriage.

Does Japan celebrate Pride?
In 1994, Japan had its first pride parade for gays and lesbians, and it opened its first gay community centre called ATKA.

Event Ideas:
Pride is a great time to step outside the box and experiment with your look, but it’s also a time to embrace who you are and wear what you’re comfortable with. If there’s something you’ve been working up the courage to wear, why not give it a go? Whether you’re looking to try something outrageous or simple, you won’t be alone.

Pride is a great place to make new friends and build community. Organizers and other LGBTQ+ folks will be more than happy to see you there, whether alone or in a group!

Pride is especially important for people who aren’t out. Many of those who are out are eager to show you that there’s a vibrant and diverse community here to love, accept, and fight for you. You don’t need to disclose your sexuality or gender identity to anyone in order to take part in Pride. But if you don’t identify as LGBTQ+, please be respectful of the space and its reason for existing.

Event Ideas:
- Staff Members watching over. No homophobic comments will be tolerated during this event, even if it is IC. This event is all about acceptance, not only ICly but OOCly.
- Food Stalls and Vendors.
- Colourful dress code to portray the colours of pride.
- Dress competitions.
- An atmosphere of acceptance!

/Event
Karakura's first ever annual Pride event is taking place at [LOCATION]. Come on down and celebrate the beauty of the LGBTQ+ community. Everyone is welcome to participate in our many activities.
~

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Thank you for applying for the event team! This application is phenomenal and we cannot wait to have you as a member. Please understand that event team may need to be prioritized over some of your current roles; however, I do not think with the way you currently balance your plate will it become stressful.
- Contact heb#5009 ASAP on Discord to join the Discord and receive your roles.​

Users who are viewing this thread