Sylvesterdeg

Level 8
Sylvesterdeg
Sylvesterdeg
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: Sylvesterdeg
What's the title of your suggestion?: Able to Cook in more then 1 oven

What's your suggestion?:
Staff should let us cook in more then one oven because now if you are hosting a party or event with your fam and friends you need to wait constantly

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Cooking more=cooking faster=cooking attribute goes higher in level quicker

DarkEclipic

Level 179
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1, at least TWO ovens(pans are able to be put on as many ovens as you have pans)

Joe.exe

Level 50
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
+1
I'm tired of waiting for something to finish cooking when I'm about to cook a whole bunch of things.
In real life, I can take care of three pots at the same time, but in the game, I can only take care of one oven.

ny00m

Level 29
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
I'd like to think that the limit is in place because the plugin isn't smart enough to track multiple ovens at once, but I feel like the actual reason is that muh dear attributes aren't meant to be grinded, yes you're meant to earn levels in casual gameplay within the span of 7-15 years like regular people, yes you gain 0,01% per fiscal period that's just good game design

Rant over +1

Oliverium

Level 60
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Please let us have at least another oven! Would be nice for gatherings, cooking attribute, and some real life kitchens have two ovens so it makes sense.

KimiNoUso

Level 346
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread