players online

ABurningLoves Nurse Application -07/03/2020

ABurningLove

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
ABurningLove

How old are you?:

I am 16 years old. My birthday is the 10th of May.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

No, I have not had any previous or ongoing bans!

What country are you from?:

Canada

Do you have Discord?:

Yes I do, ABurningLove#5303

How long have you played the server for?:

I’ve been on the server for a couple years, but I did take a break from it for a year as life got busy and so did school. I'm now on at least once a day, every week. (You can check my pt for my other account, CanRelate)

List your current and past applications:

I’ve only ever applied for the German language, and Korean language- which both were accepted, although they were on my other account. As for this account- currently I'm applying for a Nurse. (this application)

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is simply that I’m looking to get more involved in the workspace of Karukara. I’ve always wanted one of my chars to get a stable, and good job. Somewhere they can be helpful to residents of the town, not just as a shop worker. As for Josslyn, she had mentioned before that she’d want to go to college for a nurse- never thinking I’d be here applying!

What do you know about medical practice?:

I know the basics of first-AID, as I'm currently studying veterinary technicians and we have to go through that whole process. I also know how to help someone if they are in blood loss or have cut themselves. Applying enough pressure to the wound is necessary, to slow down the loss of blood. If you have a cut on your finger, hold it above your head pointing to the sky, as it will not allow the blood to go to the end of your finger- instead it would go down.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue: A code blue indicates that there is an adult medical emergency, CPR response team required.

Code Red: A code red indicates that the building is on fire, all must evacuate.

Code Green: A code green indicates that there is a behavioral emergency.

Code Orange: A code orange indicates that there’s a hazardous material spill.

Code Pink: A code pink indicates that there is an infant abduction.

Code Grey/silver: A code grey/silver indicates that there is a loss of essential services / infrastructure failure.

Code Black: A code black indicates that there's a bomb threat.

Code Purple: A code purple indicates that there is a hostage situation.

Code Brown: A code brown indicates that there is bad/severe weather.

Code White: A code white indicates that the hospital must be evacuated.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I'm 100% aware if i'm inactive, I will be demoted.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

I'm completely aware to not go below the minimum age limit for my job. As I'm applying for a nurse, with the minimum age limit of 23!

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

Josslyn is a very caring, supportive, and trustive person. She’d always be there to help or find someone to help the person in need. While shes on shifts she will be respectful to all patents and customers. She will keep a calm tone, and help any family who may also be in distress. Joss will always be there to give a helping hand towards another nurse or co-worker, if she is busy with a patent, she will notify the in-need worker and help them find another staff member to help the other. Meanwhile, when she’s off the job, she will be spending most of her time doing housework, making food, cleaning, and getting arrins to support the family. She will also be around with her daughter after-school hours, while on the weekends she will tend to spend most of her time out with friends and close family. In the rest of her days, she will most likely be found studying or reading, as she’s not much of an ‘outgoing’ person!

What do they look like?

The 5’3 female in front of you, would seem to have an hourglass body figure, as well as a slim face. She’d have black hair, and a very faint light blue eye colour. The woman would also appear to have a peachy personality, and smell of Keeper perfume.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Josslyn has only ever had a few fractures due to in-school sports or activities. Besides that, nothing has affected her enough to change her personality or growth.

What makes your character unique?

I believe what makes Josslyn unique is her ability to keep going in life. She struggled with many things in her life, lost many things but also gained some too! When her daughter was welcomed onto the earth she spent most of her ‘friends time’ with her instead, as her daughters health and care was more important to her. Joss has always had a soft heart, so whenever someone is seen in need, she’d be there for them and try her very best to help them. When it comes to parenthood, she can be very strict and not allow Rosanna to go out sometimes, but that's just for Anna’s better. Josslyn knows Karukara very well, and what may go on around the town at night or specific places which her daughter may find exciting to visit.. Therefore she tends to give her set timelines.

Josslyn Rosanna Traipye has always had a very stable life. She was never pushed to do anything she didn't want to by her parents. If anything, her parents always told her to slow down, as she moved pretty quickly to where she wanted to be. She was always the one you’d find in a library after hours, or to receive a text saying she's 'unavailable due to homework’. Eventually down the road, she got very stressed and involved with the wrong things. Her parents got concerned for her once she told them she was pregnant. They sent her off to Japan, Karukara- to attend the highschool there in hope she ‘figured’ everything out. For her, it was the best decision of her life, and she’s very grateful for everything that happened. She made many supportive friends who were always open to help out with Josslyns daughter. As school continued for her, she spent every moment she could with her newborn daughter, who is named after Josslyns middle name- Rosanna. Josslyn struggled financially, leaving her stressed as she got closer to grade 12. She was more worried about her daughter's sake than her own. Joss pushed herself just to keep her daughter happy and safe. As daycare got too expensive for her, she took a few weeks off school to make some money, and to study. As the last year passed, she went off to college to pursue her dream job as a nurse. Her daughter has now reached the highschool portion of her life, leaving Josslyn and her daughter very happy and looking forward to the rest of their lives spent together. Josslyn has always had a thing for medical care, as she loves helping others and keeping them happy and healthy. She studied nursing for as long as she can remember, never actually thinking she’d end up falling through with going to study for it. Her daughter helped push her to keep following her dreams, and to not give up- as Joss was on the urge of giving up when things got tough a few years back. They are both living happily in a cozy apartment, with many friends by their side. Now Josslyn just awaits for the rest of her life to come… seeing what job she gets, how schooling goes, and watching her daughter grow up.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Josslyn-Rosanne Traipye

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Josslyn-Roseanne

Preferred Name(s): Josslyn, Anne, or Joss

Religious Denomination: Catholic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Japan, Kurakara

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Josslyn was in residency for 5 years all in located Japan.

Working Experience: I’ve been involved with many children, and also worked part time as a maid.

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing and

Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Health care, Studies in basic science and Liberal arts

Minor(s): Gerontology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None, I am hoping to apply for Korean and French or Italian soon!

Users who are viewing this thread