mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ABurningSword's KPD Application

~Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

「IGN (In-Game Name)」
ABurningSword

「Previous bans」
Thankfully, I do not have any previous bans but I do have past warnings which led to my removal from the KPD.

「Describe your activity on the server」
I would like to believe that I am a very active member on SRP. I’m most likely on the server around 6-7 hours everyday if I’m not busy or doing family related activities. My activity will also be increasing due to it being the summer months.

「Which timezone are you in?」
My current timezone is EST.

「Do you have Discord?」
Yes I do, It is currently Luna | T.V#0301

「Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]」
I do have a microphone and feel comfortable using it if needed.

「List your current and past applications」
(All 3 of these are my different accounts)

ABurningSword’s applications (The account I’m applying with):
Shimizu's Counselor application | SchoolRP [✗]
Teaching Assistant application | SchoolRP [✗]
ABurningSword's Sous-Chef application | SchoolRP [✓]
Shi's Doctor Application | SchoolRP [ - ]
ABurningSword's Spanish application | SchoolRP [✓]
Shimizu's Surgeon Application | SchoolRP [✗]
Shimizu's KPD application | SchoolRP [✓]

Zinnia14’s applications (alt):
Zinnia14's Nursing Assistant application | SchoolRP [✗]

Lunar_eclipse17’s applications (alt):
Lunar_eclipse17's Korean Application (redo) | SchoolRP [✓]
Lunar_eclipse17's Korean Application | SchoolRP [✗]
Lunar_eclipse17's French Application | SchoolRP [✓]
Lila's New JSL application | SchoolRP [✓]

「What is your motivation for applying?」
I want to become a member of the Karakura Police Department to further my roleplay experience and to help the city become a better and safer place for the students and adults who live in it. I also want to set a good example which might also inspire more people to join the KPD. Another reason why I want to be apart of the Karakura Police Department is because I used to be a CPL or Corporal for the KPD and was sadly removed due to some misunderstandings and mistakes on my part and I would like to have another chance to show that I have learned from my mistakes and will do and be better than before. I enjoyed all the people and memories I made in my time as a KPD member and wish to rejoin to work and roleplay alongside them once again.

「Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?」
I believe that playing SRP and doing research has allowed me to better understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct, while SRP does not use all of these rules, I completely understand, respect and acknowledge the ones they do use.

「What are the Police ranks?」
I completely understand how the ranking system within the KPD works. I will be explaining The Detective Division and The Regular Division and their roles throughout the KPD, from highest to lowest.

REGULAR DIVISION
This division within the KPD is known as the regular division, most follow down this path instead of becoming a detective. Even though once put into a higher ranking in this division like a lieutenant it may seem like they have the same responsibility as a detective, but this is not the case the regular division does not have the ability to handle or open cases no matter how highly you are ranked within it. While in this rank you can also become a physical trainer to train cadets on physical actions they will take in situations once they become a P.O. Though you can not become a trainer until you are a corporal or higher.

Police Commissioner
This is the highest rank in the entire faction, the faction lead.

Police Head Lieutenant
This is the second-highest rank in the entire faction in charge of managing the administrational matters within the faction before the commissioner. They're the commissioner's right hand, helping and assisting the commissioner when needed.

Police Vice-Head Lieutenant
This is the third-highest rank within the force. The vice-head is related to the head lieutenant similar to how the head lieutenant and commissioner are related to each other. The vice-head lieutenant is the right hand of the head lieutenant.

Police Lieutenant
This means that you're a higher-up of the force now, you have administrative rights. You're trusted with weaponry and able to have a glock 17. You’re also trusted with a police vehicle if you have this role.

Police Sergeant
This means that you're able to supervise and train police officers now. You're a step behind becoming a higher-up and earning this role would show that you're experienced with training the cadets. You’ve been in the force for a significant amount of time.

Police Corporal
This means that you are seen fit to be able to train newcomer cadets now; trusted to take on the responsibility of educating them. This also means that you've been in the force for quite a while and you’re more familiar with the force, the rules, and the system more than previous lower ranks. You also get a crowbar and pepper spray when you earn this role.

Patrol Officer
This is the role given to all KPD after passing their cadet test. Meaning you've been able to pass the exams you encountered. You're not able to train anyone yet, however, you’re able to patrol. This also means you’ve been in the force for about some time, and grown somewhat familiar with the force.

Cadet
This is the role all officers go through when it is their first few weeks into the force. They get tested later on with evals and other examinations to get promoted to a higher role. They're monitored all the time by higher-ups, seeing how well they do in the force. They cannot leave the station and must be taken to patrol by higher ranks. They’re responsible for front desk duties and reports.

DETECTIVE DIVISION
This is the second division within the KPD responsible for interrogating and questioning citizens and focusing on cases; in charge of opening and solving them. You’re able to switch to the division after being in the force for a significant amount of time. In this division you are also able to become an informational trainer which allows you to train cadets on the rules and regulations within the KPD not only involving ICly situations but also OOCly situations.

Detective Superintendent
This is the highest rank within the division, responsible for observing and administering. You’re an experienced higher-up within the police faction, monitoring the detective chief-inspector at times as well as the rest of the division. You’re in charge of the division, same as the Head Lieutenant.

Detective Chief Inspector
This is the second-highest rank within the division, meaning you’re responsible for observing the detective inspectors and detective constables. You’re also able to monitor or provide training within the detective division. You’re also a part of the higher-up team of the KPD if you receive this role. Not only that but if you possess the role Detective Chief Inspector, you are able to open cases and investigations.

Detective Inspector
You’re seen fit to be taken to a next level as a detective; you’ve earned trust within the division and you’ve passed the first step and the beginner part of the division. You’re a step below earning the trust of the higher-ups in joining them, so you’re not a higher-up just yet. You’re able to train the DC’s about what they should know about the division, or help them get more comfortable within the division.

Detective Constable
You’ve finally filled your duties, passed your tests and you were trusted to move to the detective branch. You’re new to the division, needing training about cases and learning all about the detective division.

「What knowledge do you have of Police Work?」
In terms of on-hand experience, I have about 2 OOCly Months worth. I have a clear understanding of the rules and regulations that police officers on srp have to follow. While in the KPD, I went as far as becoming a CPL or Corporal, which allowed me to experience arrests, reports, raids, trainings either from hosting or attending them, Cadet testing, getting ranked up, prios, different types of tools that KPD members use and so much more. I believe if I rejoin the force I could learn even more and do a lot better than before.

「Why is Police important to SchoolRP?」
The Karakura Police department is important because they help keep the citizens of Karakura safe and represent stability. They handle emergencies calls, such as: murder witnesses, underage drinking, Natural disasters and incidents, and so much more. Without the Police Department, Karakura would not be the same. There would be no control over anything such as killings, assaults, kidnapping, etc. Karakura as we know would be completely destroyed without them and would become anarchic.

「Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?」
Yes, I fully understand that and will comply.

「Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?」
I am completely aware that I am 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role and will not do anything to jeopardize that, I will also comply with any punishment given if proven otherwise.

「Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?」
I am fully aware that if there is training being held while I am online and do not attend I will be punished accordingly.

「Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?」
I fully acknowledge this and will not take anything OOCly when dealing with training and situations and that I am subject to IC harassment.

~In-Character (IC) Section

~CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

「Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?」
Shimizu Y. Dot would be a petite Spanish woman, standing at a height of 5’6. Her dirty blonde hair would compliment her emerald green eyes. She would usually be seen wearing a red and black outfit. She would normally possess an attitude that was quiet, yet confident. A soft sweet smile would be plastered onto her face each time you approached her, making her seem welcoming and friendly. Shimizu is not only approachable but good with people and is able to hold a conversation well. Her quick thinking and experience in the force allows her to handle situations calmly, without panicking.
upload_2021-5-22_21-30-33.png

「What they're like on and off the job?」
In the employee room Shimizu presents a sense of humor and warm feelings, while still being professional. Often conversing with her co-workers about their day and their daily life. She believes the better she knows her co-workers the easier it will be to get along and work with them.

When out patrolling Shimizu tends to be very serious and very cautious of what she is doing and when she is doing it. While still listening and following behind her higher-up.

While responding to a call she tries to be alert as possible, making little to no mistakes, not wanting to put herself or others in anymore immediate danger which could come if she isn’t paying attention. She also tries to take everyone’s thoughts and opinions into consideration to find the best possible solution when solving a problem.

When doing her front desk duties, Shimizu is seen sitting at the front desk with a bright smile, while being very attentive and watching each person who comes in and out of the KPD. As people come in and out asking questions she tries her best to answer each and every one of them with her honest opinion and knowledge. If she is faced with a question or situation she does not know the answer to she will ask each person on duty to hopefully find the answer the citizen was looking for.

When attending Physical trainings, Shimizu tries to be as professional as possible, as she knows that trainings are not a place to goof off and joke around. She can also be seen listening attentively to her higher-ups, completing each situation to the best of her ability. If Shimizu happens to get a situation wrong and her higher-up corrects her, she will take that correction to heart and will practice and fix her mistake the first time so it won’t have to be repeated over and over.

In informational training, Shimizu is usually seen writing notes in a notebook while the trainer is speaking. When it comes to answering questions that the trainer gives throughout the session, Shimizu tries her best to answer each one to the best of her ability by using the knowledge she has possessed from past and present trainings. If she happens to get a question wrong she will write it down and place a star next to it so she knows she needs to study that question a bit more than the others.

Off the job Shimizu is usually seen with her twin sister Rebecca. Shimizu is also very playful and enjoys helping her nieces and nephews outside of school. When she is alone, she enjoys relaxing either by the beach, watching T.V. or reading a book in her apartment.

「Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?」
As stated above Shimizu tries to get to know her co-workers well to make it easier for them while working together. Shimizu would see her co-workers as a family and would protect them like one but again would still keep things very professional while doing so. Not only does she see her co-workers as family, she also respects them, their opinions and their ranking within the KPD.

Shimizu’s plans are to move through the ranks and help improve the Karakura Police department and its staff. Shimizu would also like to help many people stay safe along the way. One day she wishes to become a Detective and work on multiple cases. Her dream is to work along side other detectives to one day put an end to all the gangs in Karakura.

「BACKSTORY」
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Shimizu Dot was born in Barcelona, Spain with her twin sister Rebecca Dot. Though Barcelona was a place of great community and known for its beauty and history, Shimizu's life was not. Growing up Shimizu did not know the meaning of love, nor will she for a long time. Shimizu and her sister sadly faced many hardships, for their family life was not as great as the city they lived in. Both their mother and father were not kind people. They never treated their children as their children and instead saw them as pests and just another mouth to feed.

Her mother never wanted them, as they were only born due to one unfaithful night. Her father wanted to keep them and was able to convince their mother to not abort them, however, he was never kind to them either. While their mother always disliked them and despised them living, their father did not. Their father at first did try to raise them in their younger years, doing what he could for his children. Cooking, cleaning, and tending to their needs, knowing that if he did not their mother wouldn't do anything at all.

He cared, however, he had a temper that could easily be triggered. Growing up their mother neglected them, leaving their father to take care of them. Though they were both working parents their mom rarely did try to help with raising them, the only times being when their father fought and forced her to. Due to all of this, their father went under heavy stress, having to act like an only parent. Growing up Shimizu stayed close to her sister Rebecca, like two peas in a pod.

They protected each other, being each other's support for as long as they can remember. When one was hurt the other would become the caregiver, which was often due to their home life. Since their father worked later at nights and was the main parent, they often were left on an empty stomach due to their inconsiderate mother. When they asked to be fed the mother would come back at them, yelling and screaming at them. She told them that they were worthless and that they barely had any food left, which was untrue, as she only answered in rage and disdain at the two. Due to this, the children became frightened.

They were not able to correctly process the situation and instead stayed silent with their heads down. Their father when he came home was tired, saw that they usually did not eat, or that they were not asleep. He knew why and tried to talk to his wife, but nothing improved, so he took it into his old hands, however, that was at the cost of his mental health. While taking care of them, he tried to keep his anger at bay, but it just rarely seemed to work. It might've been the factors of everything combined, the stress, home life, kids, a job, the wife that was all getting to him.

Whenever Shimizu and Rebecca started to cry when they got hurt or were being loud, he snapped at them. Telling them to shut up and be quiet, and that they shouldn't be crying and will be fine. Since they were often used to the emotional abuse from their mother, they responded in the same submissive tone, as they hung their heads low and nodded as they listened. It never got so bad as they got beaten and hurt, sometimes, due to their usual response, which seemed to satisfy their parents. The only times they would've gotten beaten would've been that if they broke something, or were too loud, but those were rare occasions.

As they became teenagers they both agreed to move out. Somewhere away from their parents' abuse. They didn't know where but they needed somewhere to get out. Somewhere where they can be free from all this pain and suffering they endured. Time kept going on till they could find a place to move to. They set their hopes on Karakura, Japan. But they needed to get more things to be able to move. They needed money, supplies, legal documents, passports, and more. It seemed near impossible to happen, so they gave the dream up. Till one day when their father came home, drunk and angry, he noticed the papers and plans that were left on the kitchen table. Furious he confronted the two about the papers. He called them ungrateful brats, who did not care for him or their mother. In rage Shimizu finally snapped back. She took Rebecca and herself and moved to Karakura and started pursuing her dream of becoming a Karakura Police officer.

~SECTION 1: Personal Details

「Characters Full Name」
Shimizu Y. Dot

「Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)」
Miss

「Given Name(s)」
Shimizu’s given name is Shimizu.

「Preferred Name」
Shimizu prefers to be called either Shimizu or Shi.

「Age」
Shimizu is currently 34

「Gender」
Shimizu is a female.

「IC Phone number」
Shimizu’s Phone Number is 834-664-600

「Religious Denomination」
Unknown

「Marital Status」
Shimizu is currently single.

「Nationality」
Shimizu is Hispanic.

「Current Location」
Shimizu currently lives in Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

「Years of training」
5 years

「Working Experience」
Shimizu worked at the school for 2 years both as a Sous-Chef and assistant nurse. She also worked as a KPD member for 8 months.

「Academic Degree」
Shimizu went to school to obtain a Masters Degree from the local college in Karakura.

「Year of Graduation」
Shimizu graduated in 2005

「Major(s)」
While in school Shimizu obtained a major in Criminology.

「Minor(s)」
While in school Shimizu obtained a minor in Law.

「Native Languages」
Shimizu’s first language is Spanish.

「Other Languages」
Shimizu also knows German and Japanese.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread