mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Acaiyu's KPD Application

Acaiyu

Level 4
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

My In-Game Name Is Acaiyu but It might change in the future. I have no clue at this time. I will notify you of any change that is to take place on my username is if it is changed.

Previous bans:
i have one previous ban for an ERP Offense. I have matured myself for the better within the 3 months from that ban and am very disgusted and regretful by the actions that I did to deserve the ban. I am deeply sorry for my actions that I portrayed and I should have acted much more appropriately.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active on the server however as of 2 days ago I am getting back into playing the server after a well-deserved mental health break that I desperately needed.
Other than that my activity is very good and I am on the server almost 7 hours a day if I do not have work or school and giving that I do not have any family events or such.

Which timezone are you in?
That's kind of a tough one in my opinion, CEST, and EST most of the time. I go to the Netherlands to visit my hometown for certain parts of the year such as holidays or family gathers, but any other time I'm usually in the United States EST time zone.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
I do have discord and my username and tag is nodadpls#8482. I will notify you of any changes that take place with my discord name and or tag.

Do you have a microphone:
I do have a very good quality and working microphone yes. I will be able to use it whenever or for whatever provided I am in a quiet environment which I most of the time am.

List your current and past applications:
Nothing really, the only application I have really submitted is on my other account of which I applied to the Kishi Division to which I got exiled because of the ban stated above. I'd really like to stress although I got a ban, I have made able to mature and act my age without acting out.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is really I just enjoy the KPD. I mean they've literally saved my ass so many times it's hard to count. I'd like to be a part of that and maybe help save someone else. I've always had the motto if you can't beat them join them and quite frankly that Is what I'm here to do today. I'd like to be a part of a team that is very much active on the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand most Japanese Laws and Basic conduct. I am willing to learn new things that I also may not have know previously.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My brother is a police officer in the Netherlands, while that doesn't directly correlate to the experience of it being JAPAN RP I still understand basic laws that are most commonly followed everywhere such as treatment and basic law enforcement tactics.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As I have stated before I believe that the Karakura Police department. Is very important to school RP. The Karakura Police Department saved the first-ever character I made so many times until eventually even the Karakura Police Department. couldn't stop the people and it ended up dead. Without the Karakura Police Department, I think that there also would be more gang RPers that would FRP more often. I think that the Karakura Police Department. is definitely beneficial for School RP and out-of-school RP. Karakura Police Department is a crucial part of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that and understand fully. I will let you know of any absence I need to take if needed.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge that and understand fully. I will be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that and understand fully. I will join the training providing I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that and understand fully. I do understand not to take IC things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Sofietje "Sofie" is a very tall woman, she is very muscular for a woman she definitely stands out in larger crowds. She has a very noticeable Dutch-Japanese hybrid accent which also is very unique.

What they're like on and off the job?
Sofie has a very strong worth ethic, she is very understanding and an extremely quick learner. if you teach something to her she will learn down pat very quickly. Sheis more laid back off of work and usually will shrug off insults and not let them get under her skin. She has an eager ability to learn as well as to make sure everyone is being safe. People being safe has always been Sofie's main priority. Sofie is a lovely individual to be around.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Sofie loves to work with people and always has, she's very eager to work with new people and is very accepting of any person. She always likes to give respect even when it is not given towards her. She likes to make others feel welcome as well as being kind and respectful to everyone.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Sofie grew up in a small town in the Netherlands, Nijmegen in fact, the oldest town in the Netherlands. Sofie had always lived life wondering but what if.. what if there was something more to this world. What if she hasn't visited enough places as the avid traveler she was. What if.. that's it. That's the place she's never been before; Japan. let's go to Japan, just to test things out she thought. She took her younger brother Bastiaan when she turned 17 years old and finally was able to travel as an Unnocompianed minor on Japan Airlines, Sofie spends hours looking at videos on Japanese culture prior to the flight. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like minutes on the plane. She felt as if Japan would never arrive. At last, she felt the plane's landing gear hit the tarmac with beautiful Japanese city food as she stepped off the gate, In excitement, she eagerly skipped the food and straight off googled "Beautiful Cities to see in Japan" As she scrolled through google all she could find was basic stereotypical cities such as Tokyo and many others. She scrolled down until she found a city called Karakura. She thought she'd give it a try, while it wasn't cherry blossoms and temples everywhere, she still very much knew she was going to enjoy her stay. She hopped off the bus at the bus stop near the KPD. "Wow, is everything this elegant in Japan?" She thought to herself. She saw the MASSIVE school barriers with nice quartz and could hardly resist feeling them. She continued her walk to the school gates, it was a Sunday night although so she could only peer to be in what would be her future new school. She had decided right then in there Japan was the place to be. Monday morning had woke her up with a bright shining sun. She couldn't help but to Google the School's phone number. She gave them a ring and then realized this school was the place for her. At 18 she moved from the Netherlands and attended Karakura high.

353 words 1,945 characters​

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Sofie's full name is Sofie van Dam.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Sofie's title is Mrs.
Given Name(s):
Sofie's given name is Sofieje van Dam.

Preferred Name:

If Sofietje is hard to pronounce she encourages those to use Sofie.

IC Phone number:
Sofie's phone number is 203914331.

Religious Denomination:
Sofie Is a half assed Christian. She attends Church sometimes.
(but will attend rituals in the AFK room >:) ) just joking.

Marital Status:
Sofie Is Married.

Nationality:
Sofie Is Dutch.

Current Location:
Sofie currently resides in Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Sofie has a decent amount of law school training from the Netherlands. She studied for 6 years.

Working Experience:

Law enforcement knowledge no experience although.

Academic Degree:
Masters In Psychology and Law.

Year of Graduation:
Sofie Graduated in 2020.

Major(s):
Sofie's major is Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):
Sofie's minor was Psycology.

Native Languages:
Sofie knew Dutch as a child.

Other Languages:
Sofie knows
JSL, Dutch, and Japanese (chat language) .

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

My in game name is iiMeIsNarwhal.

Time spent on SchoolRP:
I'm really not sure I'm sorry.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I am extremely active.

Which timezone are you in?
CEST, or EST. Depending on the Year.

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:

Sofie's name is Sofie van Dam.

Character Age:
Sofie is 26 years old.

Character knowledge of Law:
Studied at a College majoring in Criminal Justice.

Characters IC phone number:
My Characters IC phone number is 203914331.

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
Yes my character is over 2 months old OOCly.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
No.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:
No.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD discord):
I do understand the information that has been provided to me regarding interns.

(I'd like to apologise if the responses are a bit bland it is currently 1:20 am at the time of making this and my eyes are quite frankly burning)

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
DENIED

Thank you for applying, however we have decided to deny the application
You may apply next wave if you wish to do so

Users who are viewing this thread