mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ACCEPTED]✦ Asuka Jinmai Luevia's Astronomy College Professor Application. ✦

LoveableSoph

Level 3
╭⋟─────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮
✦✧✦✧
Out-Of-Character Information:
What is your Minecraft Username?: ThatLazyBxtch.

『••✎••』

How old are you?: 16.

『••✎••』

Do you have any previous bans?: I have 2 previous bans - Minge-Stealing + Malicious behavior and OOC harassment. These were not only stupid but also reckless and could have cost me my time on SRP forever, and I'm glad that my time isn't over. You don't have to worry as I've long learned from my mistakes and I assure you nothing like this will happen again.

『••✎••』

What Country are you from?: Wales, United Kingdom.

『••✎••』

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, it's ☫❦♛~~♛❦☫#8870. (If this doesn't work I'll change it not using any symbols).

『••✎••』

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I respect these rules and will not break them (Unless an emergency). About a month ago, I had to go inactive for a couple of weeks whilst still being a Science-Teacher as me and my family found out that my Nana had gone into hospital and had to undergo emergency surgery with only a 50% chance of living, and other things such as finding out she has a blood clot on her lung, and that she had been diagnosed with Cancer. I just wanted to mention this because if she falls seriously ill again I probably will have to go inactive.

『••✎••』

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: My activity on the server its self has improved a lot. Because of the 'Lockdown' / 'Quarantine' that happened, I couldn't find much else to do other than come on Minecraft and just walk around, hoping to make new friends. so about 2 or 3 months ago or so I applied to become a teacher, which I was honestly doubting would get accepted, and I was pleasantly surprised when it did. So from then on, I've been quite active (Except the part where my Nain got sick), and I hope to stay active for the days to come. I would also like to note that next Thursday I'm going on holiday for two weeks and that after that college is starting, I'm going to try and be as active as I can after college every day, and I will get a day off because I don't have to retake any exams or anything. The forums... I haven't been on here a lot, I might come on here every now and again to see what's going on? That's all you can do here really.

『••✎••』

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
My French Language Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/auroras-language-application-3-0.12574/ - Which was Accepted.
My Swedish Language Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/baileys-language-application.12729/ - Which was Accepted.
My Shop Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-application.12781/ - Which was Denied.
My Ban Appeal - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/denied-ban-appeal-✘.12832/ - Which was Denied.
My Ban Appeal - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.14658/ - Which was Accepted.
My English Teacher Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/trinity-whites-english-teacher-aplication.17256/ - Which was Accepted.
My Science Teacher Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/asukai-mikais-english-teacher-application.24600/ - Which was Accepted.

✦✧✦✧

Trivia:

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: My Motivation for becoming a Professor is to further adapt to the educational aspect of SchoolRp and to make my experience on SchoolRp more realistic. Honestly running around the town of Karakura all day doing basically nothing isn't very realistic if you think about it, so becoming a Professor will not only be an upgrade from being a Teacher, but it will be a better experience. You might be thinking, 'What's so different from being a teacher, to being a Professor?' well, let me tell you what I think might be different. There will be more interesting subjects to teach, doing college lectures is going to be more exciting, the students are more mature and might actually listen to you, so you won't have to keep getting interrupted and keep going over the same line for the whole lesson.

『••✎••』

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: My Roleplay experience... I do have somewhat of experience in Roleplay, but it's just not a great one. Don't get me wrong I've had great experiences in trying to Roleplay, but my experience in Roleplaying isn't the greatest. I try to create characters different from myself, different personalities, different tastes in music, outfits, and so on, but my own personality just shines through every time. There's no doubt that I have a long way to go, more things to learn, how I can better my experience in roleplaying, like how can I roleplay a character without having my own personality showing in that character? How can I better my experience? How do I make my characters more interesting? Stuff like this is what should make Roleplay interesting, the original characters everyone comes up with, the creativity.

『••✎••』

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are the second-most important thing about being a Teacher, or a Professor, because if you don't do your classroom logs, you won't get payed. So the classroom logs are where you take a screenshot of the lesson / Lecture you're doing, and you follow the format of the classroom logs. So you say what the date and time of the Lesson was, what room you taught in if you prefer you can also say what the lesson was about, how many classes you've taught this month so far and you put the screenshot of the class as proof that the lesson happened.

『••✎••』

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Under no circumstances should the Students break these rules;
1- You are strictly forbidden from eating or drinking in the classroom unless given permission by the Professor for any of the following reasons - Feeling unwell, Feeling dizzy, Feeling Dehydrated, etc. If any of the following symptoms persist they should go see the school nurse.

2- You must not under any circumstances interrupt or speak over the Professor whilst he or she is speaking, it's rude and very unprofessional, and if the student continues to interrupt there will be Diar Consequences.

3- The use of technology such as Smartphones is strictly forbidden in the classroom, and if you get caught using a Smartphone there are no excuses and there will be Diar Consequences.

4- If you are late to class, I will not let you in, so every student must be on time to every class, if a student under any circumstances should be let in late, they should stay after class. If you're not given permission to come in, don't interrupt, if you continue to interrupt the class by knocking on the door asking to come in, again there will be Diar Consequences as you're not allowing the professor to continue the lecture for the class.

5- Roaming the halls, hiding in the bathrooms, loitering outside classrooms, etc, during a lesson is forbidden, you can only go to the bathroom if you have permission to do so, and failure to return to the classroom will lead to Diar Consequences.

6- If you wish to speak during a lesson, make sure you raise your hand to reduce the interruptions caused to the professor whilst they're trying to speak, failure to raise your hand, and speaking without permission there will again be Diar Consequences.

7- The students, must not under any circumstances unless given permission should not enter restricted areas such as a classroom when a professor is not teaching, the Teacher's Lounge, the Storage Facility, the Stage, Higher-ups Offices, Faculty Restrooms, the Kitchen, etc.

8- You must be kind to one another, if a Professor catches you bullying another person appearance, sexuality, gender, ethnicity, race, etc, there will be Diar Consequences.

9- If you don't complete classwork on time, you will be kept after class to finish it, if you still fail to complete the work, there will again be Diar Consequences.

10- You must not under ANY circumstances carry anything dangerous that could cause harm to fellow students, yourself or the teachers around the school, if you are caught with something dangerous on you, there will be VERY Diar Consequences.

『••✎••』

Summarize your previous RP experience (both in general and on SchoolRP): Before I joined SchoolRp, I was apart of another server that has sadly been revamped into a different server, no longer making it a Roleplay server. I was quite sad to hear the server had been revamped because that was the server where I learned everything about roleplay, what roleplay was, and how I myself could begin to roleplay but most importantly where I made some of the friends that I have to this day. But before the server got revamped, I joined a server called SchoolRp, which is the server that this website belongs to obviously. SchoolRP is a more realistic roleplaying server and overall a better community, which made me happy to see another server that I could make many more friends on. On SchoolRp, I learned everything I have today, like how to react in certain circumstances, what it's like to be a roleplayer, better than it was in the other server, for advertising reasons, let's call it 'The roleplay prototype'. So, as I've probably already spelled out clear enough, SchoolRP is an over-all better roleplaying server and community than 'The roleplay prototype' was. So I've had about 4-5 years of roleplay experience, but I'd say only about 2-3 years of that was actual roleplay experience.

✦✧✦✧

College-Professor Knowledge:

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?:
As a College Professor, I would expect that they give the best education possible to their students, as this is their last stop before being let go into the real world of life after School... Without Professors, most successful adults wouldn't be where they are right now, like owning a shop, being a Doctor or a Nurse or a Paramedic, being in the Army, and so many more jobs acquired thanks to the work of College Professors. Their typical salary is ¥300,000 for completing 15 Lectures, and every 5 Lectures completed after, is an extra ¥50,000, it all depends on the number of Lectures you put effort into in a month, ranging from ¥300,000 to maybe ¥600,000.

✦✧✦✧

Character Knowledge:

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:
Asuka Jinmai Luevia is a female who was born and raised in Tokyo Japan but, recently moved to Karakura as she has heard of their school 'Karakura Highschool'. She stands at around 5 and a half foot tall, with hazel brown eyes, long ashy brown hair down to her waist, and a very beautiful hourglass body. Her clothing style is very formal, even when she goes out to parties, she loves the colors green red and white. What makes her unique from any other person is her personality and her hobbies. She has a large variety in her personality going from very professional to very goofy, very outgoing to very lazy, all depending on how she feels on that day. Now, her hobbies, some would say they are very strange because you usually only see boys doing such things such as gaming. She is very competitive when it comes to gaming, and loves to play with her friends (which of course are mostly guys), but now that she's growing up and concentrating on her school work, she dropped that hobby so she could thrive to her success.

Asuka's outlook on students isn't very different from any other person. She thinks that some students can be careless, whereas others can be very diligent. They don't know any better, that's why they're there to learn, and when they fail, they learn from their mistakes and try again and again, whereas the careless ones, they don't care (obviously). The careless ones don't complete their work, they don't listen to the teachers, they don't hand in their homework, they just want to mess about and have a good time, but that's just not what schools about.

Asuka loves her fellow teachers, when she makes a mistake she can seek a more trained teacher to help her out, and learn from her mistakes, in a way, she sees other teachers as her 'role models' if you will. Teachers are always there for each other when they need it because they're all in the same situation and can relate to each other, whether they had a bad day teacher, or great day teaching, teachers can always relate to one another because they all have nearly the same students. But she hopes that soon she could become a college professor to have more diligent students, more mature students.

When Asuka feels the time is right, she would like to have 2 children, no more because she would have to deal with enough of them in the school, and she would love to get married one day.

✦✧✦✧

Scenarios:

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I would proceed to kindly ask them to stop yelling as it's disrespectful to the teachers that are trying to teach, and the students that are trying to learn. If they fail to cooperate with my request, I will give them a warning that if they carry on misbehaving, that they will be reported to the Dean to decide the punishment they will receive.

『••✎••』

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I would kindly ask them to listen to what I have to say as it's a part of their lecture and if they don't listen they won't know what to do if they get work, and they won't know what to do if they get a test on the lectures that have been given. If they fail to cooperate, I will give them a warning, if they still proceed to speak amongst each other, they will be sent to the Dean to decide their punishment.

『••✎••』

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd wave hello to everyone in the halls, wishing them a 'Good Morning' or 'Good Afternoon'.

/me She'd scan the room checking everyone had something to do, also getting the students' attention so she could be asking the students 'Are you all okay with the work given to you today?'.

/me Sitting at her desk, she'd ask the students to 'Please sit quietly, and pay attention!' before standing to begin the days' Lecture.

/me She'd gaze upon the classroom, making sure nobody is messing about, before continuing her Lecture.

/me The bell would ring before she'd tell everybody to 'Stay calm whilst I wrap up the Lecture for the day, then you may go!'.

✦✧✦✧

Backstory:

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended:
Asuka Jinmai Luevia was Born on the 16th of October 1990, in Tokyo, Japan. Asuka never knew her birth parents, and has been moving around houses from a little age because of foster care, so to her she doesn't really have any parents. When she was younger, she heard of a place called Karakura and that is when she wanted to go to Karakura high school, so when she was in middle school, she worked really hard to impress her foster parents at the time and persuade them to move to Karakura. Asuka was disappointed when they said no and when Asuka asked why their answer didn't surprise her at all... 'you're going to your new family next month remember? I'm sorry we can't go Asu'. Asuka thought her dreams had been crushed, but when she was in high school, she got a job, and she remembered Karakura and started to save money so she could buy a plane ticket to go to Karakura.

When she arrived at Karakura, she was so happy to be there and almost immediately applied to go to the science course in college, in which she was so excited to start. She made a lot of friends and was doing very well in her classes, and thought that she was going to be able to graduate successfully. When it came to graduation, she found out that she had to take another 2 years to graduate college, she was gutted... She tried her best in the next two years of college, revising every minute she could. She was so happy when she found out that she could finally graduate! as soon as she graduated, she applied for a job at the Karakura high school to become a science or English teacher, and she became a successful Science Teacher!

Whilst she was a science teacher, she couldn't stop feeling that there was something missing, something more she wanted to accomplish, that the subject she was teaching just wasn't the one for her. So she did some research, and she loves everything about the solar system and she is fascinated by the whole universe! She found out that if she applied to be a College Professor she could teach a subject called Astronomy, she'd never heard of Astronomy before, but after doing her research she was set on becoming an Astronomy College Professor. She gave herself another few months of being a teacher before she applied, so she could get the full experience of teaching to be prepared for what was to come... She applied to become a College Professor and is still waiting for a response to her application...

✦✧✦✧

In-Character Information:
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

『••✎••』

Full Name: Asuka Jinmai Luevia.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Given Name(s): Asuka, Asu.
Preferred Name: Miss Luevia.

『••✎••』

Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: In a Relationship.

『••✎••』

Nationality: Japanese.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

『••✎••』

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4.
Working Experience (# of years): 4.

『••✎••』

Academic Degree: Bachelors degree in Science (Chemistry and Astronomy) and English.

Year of Graduation: 2010.
Major(s): Astronomy.
Minors: Chemistry, English Language.

Native Languages: Japanese.
Other Languages: English, Swedish, French.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Astronomy.

Extra:

『••✎••』

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and hopefully I'll see you soon!
Do you have any questions?: No questions, thank you!
✦✧✦✧
╰──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⋞╯

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.​

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread