players online

[Accepted] Application~ ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny

Level 8
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: promisebunny
Role in School Council: School Vice-President, if not, I will take Councillor, but I would prefer to be School Vice-President.

Expected activity (out of ten): It really depends on what week / day it is, as some days I am busy.
Sunday: 10/10
Monday: 7/10
Tuesday: 9/10
Wednesday: 9/10
Thursday: 7/10
Friday: 9/10
Saturday: 9/10
Halloween (October): 8/10
Christmas (December): 7/10
Easter (April or March): 8/10
My birthday (March 14th): 6/10
So most days, 9/10.

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):

Previous Applications:

Motivation for joining:
It would be an honor to me to be School Council ( In any way, Councillor, School Vice-President, they are both an honor ) and I want to be more involved in the server and help around when I am needed. This seems like the perfect job for me, as I usually ( not all the time, I'm not perfect or amazing at everything ) have good ideas, and I'm usually good at solving problems, if that will help.

What is the School Council?:
A school council is a group of intelligent students who have been chosen to
1. Represent their views and raise issues with the Senior Managers and Governors of their school.
2. Help.
3. Improve things about their school
4. Discuss problems and how they can be solved.
Every few days / weeks the school council will gather for a meeting, and discuss problems & how to improve things ect. there.
What happens in the School Council?: Every once and a while the School Council will gather for a meeting. They sumbit ideas on how to improve things about the school or what to add to what they have that is great.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I say 'That idea wouldn't be the best, but we could find a way to improve it.' If I there is a disagreement of improving it, we try find a better and new idea. If there is an agreement of improving it, we look for ideas on how to improve it and discuss how we will make it happen.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I think for a minute, and say to myself 'That wasn't the best idea' and say aloud to everyone else, 'Nevermind, that wasn't the best idea, we could improve it or move on to another idea, and I'll try think of something new or a way to improve it.'

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: I say 'Hello Students!
I feel honored to be here, and stood here as your School President! I can't explain how honored I am! I would like to thank everyone! Not just the students, everyone who comes into this school and works hard. Again, the honor I feel right now is the hardest thing I could ever explain. Thank you.'

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
I say: 'I am so sorry for not attending to the past 5 meetings! I promise I will try not to fail to attend to the next meetings!'

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I firstly, take it in,
then secondly, say thank you to the school council, and I don't have a mental break down and sob in the corner for 10 days straight. I remain calm, even though I would be upset, it's not the end of the world, and say to myself, it was amazing while it lasted.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,
As you may or may not know, I am interested in becoming School Vice-President ( or, becoming part of the school council. )
It seems like an amazing job for me because I would take this seriously and I am helpful. I may not have the best ideas all the time, but, I still work hard on jobs I am given to do. This is an amazing school and I would love to help it grow. I also feel like I'd be a great help with coming up with ways to improve things!

Thank you for reading,
~Fading

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Accepted
Great application! I loved the examples you put for "What is the School Council?". If you no longer want this position, PM me (I saw you applied for other things).
You will be put as a student council vice-president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread