CarnageRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

CarnageRP2

How old are you?:
18 years old, Turning 19 soon.

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes I do however I dislike speaking about it.

What Country are you from?:
I am from Scotland.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do it's CarnageRP#6666

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes i acknowledge that rule.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am extremely active within the server due to my main role I have within SRP, That being College Football-Team, So I would have to be active to make sure I don't get taken off the team or let anything happen too.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
All the Applications i have applied for will be shown down below: (There are a lot more Applications I have applied for however these are the recent ones.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp2-shop-owner-application-edited.27454/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-swahili.27060/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp2-event-team.23827/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-police-application-2.23730/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-staff-application.22657/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I wish to be a Professor because I want to expand my roleplaying Experience within SRP, I have been many roles within SRP and I feel like this could be another step towards more roleplay experience for me.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have been roleplaying since I joined the server back in 2017, However before then I was roleplaying mainly doing D&D (Dungeon & Dragons) with my friends and father, So I have been roleplaying for quiet sometime, I also do enjoy doing a bit or DetailRP with SRP too.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
It is important to do Classroom logs as it's something to Dean can see how many classes you have actually teached and how many turned up and what was covered in the lesson as well as the topic that was given to the people in the class.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1: Do not have your phone out in class, doing so will cause it to be confiscated - unless needed for an emergency.
2: Eating and drinking in class is forbidden, unless it is water.
3: Students can only speak if granted the permission by the teacher.
4: Insulting or mocking the Teacher/or any students will cause serious punishments.
5: Do not have Items 20+ on school grounds or Illegal Items.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
My Roleplay Experience has mainly been SRP however as I have stated before I have role-played in other types of RP, Such as D&D (Dungeon and Dragons) Within that you are given a class and a race to forge as you're own and be able to with hand any object that comes you're way to wipe out your party. Within Roleplaying on SRP I have had many roles such as, Police, BMD as well as being on plenty of sports teams as well with having plenty of Roleplay inter-actives towards other people within SRP too.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A College Professor is a person in which teaches higher education on a more focused level to hand out more information and knowledge towards the given subject they have chosen to teach and for the students to study. College Professors have to plan out there strict lesson and the type of Topic they will go over under the subject they have chosen to teach such as Criminology they could go over the types of crimes that could happen within a city or something more deer for the stated lesson.

College-Professor's payment:
300,000 yen

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Varian Hashirama Is a male standing at 6'2" with the age of 42, He would have bright blue eyes with a scar down his left eye, He would also have a wedding ring over his left middle finger acknowledging he is clearly married,

Varian would be a person who takes people in if they let him do his job teaching his subject to the best of his ability as well as making the class fun and enjoyable, However he can instantly make the class a drag if the students do not wish to listen to him.

Varian's plan for his Future is to save up enough money for him and his Wife and two kids to be able to buy a nice house for the family to settle down in and be able to have a nice loving family.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Firstly he would try to ask the group to turn there voices down and stop using foul language within school grounds, If that doesn't work He would try his best to get the group away himself without being forceful just scaring them a little, If that still doesn't work then he would speak to the College Dean about the said group.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Firstly he would try his best to get the student under control again with the class to get it finished as fast as possible, However if that doesn't work the student would be given a warning if he doesn't settle down he will be removed from the class and if he still goes on he will be removed from the class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Varian would sit at his desk taking a sip of his coffee as he waits for his class to be ready and settled

/me
Varian would pick up his pointing stick, He'd walk over to the chalkboard placing his pointing stick at the subjects and imagine he posted up on the wall.

/me
Varian would place his hands in front of his suit as he waits for the student to answer his question.

/me
Varian would narrow his eyes across the classroom waiting to see if someone would pipe up and answer is question.

/me
Varian would sit at his computer as he begins to type up his log for handed out homework.

Backstory

Varian was born in Karakura Japan on July 6th 1978, He enjoyed reading up about crime and the history of crime within Karakura, He enjoyed looking up crime in other cities and the history of some of the bigger and well known 'Gangsters' in his time, Varian was sent to school at the age of 7 and was put onto a Football team at the age of 17 from then on Varian became well known from his Football members and his team mates. Varian enjoyed the popularity he got from the people and the support he got as well from his peers, Finally he moved up to college were he began to re-study Criminology, He managed to take 2 years of the course and was fully able to become a Professor and that was exactly what he had in mind for the future.

Varian ended up leaving town to do a 2 year course of teaching a class, Within the second year he passed all the classes and by the start of the 3rd year he moved back to Karakura to live out his dream as a professor. On the 17th of August 2000 His first son was born 'Damien Hashirama' and a year after he had his first Daughter 'kiyomeru mirashima' She took Varian's ex wife's last name.

On the 20th of July 2019 Varian ended up getting married to an officer named 'Alice Hashirama', From this Varian wishes to become a professor to be able to save up enough money for him and his new family to be able to have a nice big house for themselves to finally call home. Varian also wishes to maybe either get a car or maybe buy a pet for the family too to be able to bring his family happiness as well as convert if it was an animal.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Varian Yuri Ito Hashirama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Varian
Preferred Name: Varian

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Married

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
2 Year
Working Experience (# of years): 4 Years

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): Criminology, Creative Writing
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages:
English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Criminology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

[Notes]
I would have loved to have seen more detail in the /me section, though I can see you've put a lot of time and effort into the application itself. I am interested to see criminology become a subject again as we previously had someone teach it in the past.

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section or /help for it in-game]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread