Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
LeviathanRP

How old are you?:

19years old

Do you have any previous bans?:
None/Clean

What Country are you from?:
I am from the Philippines but I reside in the middle east hence my timezone would be GMT+3

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, it’s se7en4#5202

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that upon inactivity, I will be demoted or kicked out from the job.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am active on the server almost everyday and every night, balancing both my alts and my main. I use the forums mostly to check for new announcements, re-read the rules and ensure that my actions on the server are valid.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-fix.28033/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-glitch-fix-berf-gun.28245/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-glitch-fix-goth-glasses.28246/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/astr6-role-request.28795/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/astr6-college-application.28792/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My overall motivation in being a professor is to deepen my knowledge on roleplaying. I wanted to try teachingRP as a professor as I know that college students are much more sophisticated and easier to lead than of highschool. High School students tend to have issues and most students don’t even know how to roleplay well, giving teachers extra work to do than normal Whereas in college, students will be respectful of you. They would listen to your lessons and work hard to be a better student for their life’s career.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I believe that I have vast knowledge on roleplaying, considering that I have played on my mains and alts too many times, building a story and making my characters live their lives to the path they take until the end.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs is a documentation used to track professors and teachers about their activity. It is used to show the number of classes a professor made and whether or not they deserve the pay at the end of the month. This is also used to track the topics a professor is teaching ensuring that everything would be repetitive that would cause a burn out to the student.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Some strict rules are:
  1. Raise your hand when you want to speak, else do not speak while the lesson is ongoing
  2. Do not disrupt the class, if you act immature or disruptive in class a warning will be made. After three warnings, the student will be punishable by detention or a strike.
  3. Cheating, talking or discussing anything with their fellow classmates during a quiz will get a zero and will be warned.
  4. All cellular devices must be switched off
  5. No violence in class, whether it be verbal or non-verbal. A strike will be given.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have started roleplaying on discord and was suddenly moved to a minecraft roleplay which made me experience more of the scenarios that were occuring. I’ve played role play in a server called CreativeFun, however as I found a school roleplay server, it gave me more in depth experience of living as my character.

College-Professor Knowledge
Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The Tasks of a College Professor:
A College professor is more in depth in their lessons, much more stricter and more involved with their student’s educational career. They create a good path for their students to partake, ensuring that they gain hands-on-experience with the path they took. Involving real life situations, real crime scenes, real solutions and real puzzles that would rattle a bit of their brain to think logically, ****ytically and precisely. A professor is their gateway to the real adult world, and these professors are required to prepare their students by giving them realistic tasks and experiences, grading them to know where they stand, ensuring that they are absolutely prepared for what is about to come. If a professor failed to get their student prepared for the harsh adult world, then it is their responsibility why the student never got successful to their own career path.

Salary:
As I know, a College professor earns about 300,000 yen for the first 15 classes taught and it accumulates in 50,000 yen per 5 classes overtime.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Akiyama Kazuki, a 5’4 tall Japanese woman who lived in Osaka, Japan. She is bubbly, sweet and usually has a high toned voice that gives her a feminine vibe. She is open minded and very pure. She has blonde wavy hair and light cloudy blue eyes. Her smile was gentle, complete with dimples on both sides. Akiyama is a strong willed individual, she believes in her own truths and would not immediately judge a person. She is sweet and humble to everyone especially towards her higher ups. She has respect that would flow out of her and her aura is very calming. Her uniqueness is that she is able to find good in everything she sees, whether or not they mean harm.

As a teacher, Aki would treasure them and benefit from them as she loves learning new things from her own students. She loves to give and receive equally and would treat her students with respect as if they were her own siblings. However, Aki may also have a temper. Her bubbly and soft aura would not stand to disrespectful people and she will stand to protect what she loves. Aki’s future is vague as she follows the flow of life at its finest. She enjoys what she has at the moment and would savor it until the end. She has plans to help her students be great role models and show them the correct path to take upon graduation. It gives her joy to see any of her students grow up to be a respectful adult.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Firstly, I would approach them calmly and professionally, asking them to lower their voices down as it may be disrupting some ongoing classes and secondly I would remind them about school policy that screaming and shouting in the halls are not allowed. If in case the students would not listen to my warning, I would stand my ground and talk to them calmly and professionally, once again showing them my authority that following school rules will result them to a greater consequence. The sport-team members can continue their discussion outside of halls or take it to the sports ground.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
If a college student is disturbing the class I would take a deep breath and calm myself, to keep myself contained as I approach the student professionally asking for them to stop disrupting the class and for those who want to learn. I would suggest calmly to the student that if he/she wishes to leave my class, they’d be welcome to walk out of the door and I can just give them a strike for not behaving in my class well.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would walk in class and stand in an attentive position as she stared to her class, observing them quietly
/me would point from one end of the field to the other end of the field, indicating the end of the training run.
/me would have her chest out and her arms around her back pacing around the class ensuring that silence is observed and eyes are onto their papers.
/me would stand in front of the class with confidence as she glared at her students gaining their attention.
/me would take a deep breath and her chest out as she raises her voice, giving out instructions.

Backstory
Akiyama Kazuki, a 5’4 tall Japanese woman who lived in Osaka, Japan. She lived with both her parents Jin Kazuki and Soohyun Kazuki. She is an only child with dreams of her own. She studied at YMCA Gakuin High School. She took up the path of the science major during middle school having honors in both Chemistry and Psychology. At the age of 14, Akiyama and her family had moved to Karakura city due to new opportunities handed off to her father. She then moved to study in Karakura highschool, continuing to major on Health and Well-being subjects. She had thought of her own career path to be a doctor, or a physician.

At the age of 17, Akiyama continued forward with her career to be a psychologist that observes the behaviour of other people. She is dedicated to help other people understand the value of others and that working in a team is better than working everything alone.She was determined, focused and strong willed. Akiyama graduated with honors, stepping into college as a scholar. At the age of 22, She moved to Tokyo, Japan due to the high opportunity to learn advanced cognitive psychology for college. She took up majors in Psychology and management. During her time in college, she had part time jobs in the hospital and was also recommended to do community service by helping out psychiatrists and building team work on any work force.She is usually in charge of team building and understanding human emotions and issues.

Upon her return to Karakura, she is hoping to apply for a degree in education, while using the time to continue to earn while she studies for her masters in Psychology management. She continued gaining knowledge from her past experiences, her connections and her colleagues as she strives to help others in need. She dreams to be well known for her work and that people would rely on her more by bringing people together and ensuring that people have a healthy connection.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Akiyama Kazuki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Aki, Akiyama

Preferred Name:
Aki

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
4 years

Working Experience (# of years):
8 years total working experience

Academic Degree:
Master’s degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Philosophy major in Metaphysics

Minors:
Humanities Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
English, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes, I have the certificate to Teach English as a foreign language (TEFL)

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): None
Do you have any questions?: None

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif
[ Doughlah#4327 ]
[ SRP MODERATOR ]
[42] [Vice-Dean] W. Aiya Saiky

Users who are viewing this thread