atoki
atoki
Notable+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

yuckfeelings_

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have no previous bans, nor am I hoping to get any.

What Country are you from?:
The United Kingdom.

Do you have Discord:
I do indeed, ewfeelings_#8090

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am very much aware of this rule, and I plan to be as active as I can. If I do know I will be inactive, I will make sure to notify a suitable person.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Server - I am very active on the server, playing and contributing activity as much as possible. I am usually on for a while each day, every day.
Forums - On the forums, I'm not usually active unless I need to actually post something.

Links to any previous applications on the server?:

Languages
French - Accepted
German - Accepted
Malagasy - Accepted
Italian - Accepted

Character Applications
College - Accepted
KPD - Accepted

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a professor is the fact that I feel as though it is time for me to try out a new form of roleplay. I have only been a college student for a short time, but seeing how intricately classes are planned and completed has made me eager to become a professor.

Gaining the role as a professor will be able to help me to improve on my organisation and team working skills as I will have to plan engaging and helpful classes to students, and that is something which I am willing to do to. It'll provide me with a new community from which I'll be able to learn from.

One other thing that motivates me about becoming a college professor is the fact that people are expected to be serious and attend to your classes as for high school, it's not obligatory that you go to lessons.
‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Through my many, many hours spent roleplaying, I have been lucky enough to experience studentRP, detailRP, copRP, etc etc, and I feel this will help me contribute towards being a respectable college professor as I will be able to be both serious and detailed within classes. Along with these experiences, it will help me to plan out classes as I have experienced many classes through my time as a student, and I will be able to use those memories to help me plan well-structured and interesting classes for the students.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are important as they make sure you are paid correctly and so you are able to confirm you have done your lessons in a very easy way. It allows the S.LT to evaluate your activity.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) Students must remain quiet and respectful when a teacher is present with the classroom. They mustn't yell during class or interrupt the teacher.
2) Cellphones must be switched off and in their pockets. It can only be used for emergencies. If misused, they will be taken away until the end of the lesson.
3) Consuming food and drink, unless water, is forbidden in class.
4) All students must be suitably seated and listening to the professor for the class to begin.
5) Students must participate in class and contribute to their learning, answering questions and completing work which is set.

Summarize your previous RP experience's:

I used to avidly roleplay on small discord servers which were mainly a paragraph or two per response, and I continued doing that for a good few years until I discovered SRP. Coming to SRP has taught me many ways of how to deal with different situations and different people, no matter what level of detail they put into their posts. It has taught me how to deal with random situations, no matter how random and how uncontrolled they are.

The experiences of working in the KPD has taught me how to deal with rule breaking icly, and how to deal with random situations. It has taught me to be patient and how to deal with it, both icly and oocly.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A college professor is the person in charge of teaching higher-up pupils, pupils who are higher up in their education and their knowledge. They provide a more focused and specific look in their given subject and it is their duty to teach the pupils what they need to know. They must be able to plan lessons out which are clear and engaging for the pupils who attend, and to provide them with work which will help them to enhance their knowledge further. That is one of the tasks a college professor will do during their time teaching, as well as monitoring work and giving them clear and helpful feedback if the student is in need of any.

Their pay is determined by the completion of 15 classes per OOC month. If they complete these 15, they earn a wage of ¥300,000, but are able to earn more if they complete more than 15 a month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

In short, Santiago is a man who is very dedicated towards his work, and is somewhat restless and frustrated when he's unable to finish a task which contributes to his classes and the learning which is provided. He treats both his pupils and his co-workers with respect, as much respect as they deserve, judged by his own personal guidelines of life.

He prefers to remain serious and dedicated towards his pupils, both in and out of class. He's sincere as well as well-mannered which he expects others to follow. He allows himself sometimes to be fun, and allow his pupils to have a relaxed lesson, but sometimes he prefers his classes to be held in silence, and he will be very strict to enforce those rules.

He dedicates himself towards work and motivating his pupils to do the same, trying his best to get them to work without boring them out of their minds. He's very passionate about his work, and he expects his pupils to be. Santiago is polite and he's usually quite calm and interactive when teaching his class, as long as people behave.

Santiago is a tall, skinny male who stands at an intimidating height of six-foot-three, a height which is unnatural for the family he belongs to. He looks older than he is, already having some wrinkles on his matured-looking face. He has dark brown curly hair which is medium in length and swept to the side. He is very well-mannered and is somewhat strict, although he has known to be quite a pleasant person to be around. He walks with a slight limp to his left foot along with having a visible scar across his left cheekbone.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Firstly, I'd request the students to stop making such a racket as it would disturb the classes around, making sure to be strict, but not rude. If they were to comply with me, I'd simply continue with my class, but if they don't, they will be sincerely spoken to. I will pull them aside and I will tell them off, as I don't put up with any nonsense. I will remind them that if they do continue to act in such a way, I will make sure they're severely punished.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I will request for the student listen to me three times, asking them in a manner which will increase in strictness each time. If they fail to comply, I will treat them how they had treated me. I will shout at them and kick them from my classroom as they are disrupting myself from teaching and my students from learning. Along with that, if they do it to multiple of my classes, I will be sure to ban them from my class and report them to the Dean.

Misbehavior
will not be tolerated.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would slowly walk through each aisle of desks, looking down at the students work to make sure they are understanding the task set, eyes scanning the room for any raised hands.

/me He would roll up his sleeves and began showing on the pinned-up map the movements of the German army throughout each stage of the second world war.

/me Mr Delgado would glare at the student who was talking during his lesson, arms folded tightly over his chest and his eyes watching them like a hawk, hooded by his furrowed brows.

/me Would tell the class to open up their textbooks to a new page and begin copying any notes into their book, waiting for any questions to be asked.

/me Pointed out on a globe the location of England, beginning to explain the details of the battle of Hastings, eyes scanning the room for any students who weren't listening or who looked confused.

Backstory

Originally born in Florida, Santiago grew up in a nice-enough apartment complex, living with his mother and father and his brother. Life was quite easy for him and his sibling. His parents had good enough jobs where they were able to send them both to good schools. From his very first day of school to his last, Santiago had remained in the same city learning and attending the local schools.

As his parents were from Puerto Rico, Santiago had grown up with a certain level of strictness from his parents, being taught how to be well-mannered and how one should behave in an acceptable manner. Santiago was taught certain ways of strictness and manners, and how to deal with others who were just being completely disrespectful and rude, and that came into action during his 10th grade at school.

A particular memory of his which he keeps to this day; a severe fight during school hours due to a particular student heavily teasing another. Santiago had beaten the bully up to the point where he broke the bully's nose and fracture their arm. This was immediately dealt with, with Santiago being suspended for a while from his school, something which angered his parents, but there was nothing they could do.
Along with this happening, it had been discovered that Santiago had some rather bad anger issues, something which he has somewhat learned to control over the years.

Moving on from his schooling years, having studied multiple years to gain his Bachelor's Degree, Santiago joined the US Navy at the age of 24, immediately being sent off to sea.

His time in the military had seen him rank up multiple times, getting stricter with manners and discipline each time he progressed a rank. At the age of 30, whilst still being in the military, Santiago suffered an accident which ended his Navy career. Working upon a aircraft carrier, he was watching the incoming jets land upon the ship when one went astray, impacting into the runway and exploding on impact, hurtling flaming debris in every direction. Santiago was not severely hurt, but it did enough damage to cause a permanent limp to his left leg, something which he refuses to let bother him.

Deciding to finally use his Degree, he moved to a city outside of Karakura two years after his accident, beginning his teaching career there. Starting out as a history professor, he worked as hard as he could on his lessons, forming well-planned and engaging lessons for his pupils. After finding a much better job in the city, Santiago moved to Karakura to join his family, as well as applying as a professor at Karakura College.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Santiago Francisco Delgado

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mister

Given Name(s):

Santiago, Frankie, Mister Delgado

Preferred Name:
Mister Delgado to the students, Santiago or Frankie to his
colleagues.

Religious Denomination:
n/a

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
American

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
He has had 3 years of teaching experience

Working Experience (# of years):
He has had 19 years of work experience.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Majors:
History

Minors:
n/a

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Spanish, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject:
History

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

[Notes]
A lot of detail and time has gone into this application as well as you seem to have experience in most areas of roleplay that requires detail RP. For these reasons, I'm willing to give you the opportunity to prove yourself as a professor on SRP.

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

[ Doughlah#4327 ]
[ SRP MODERATOR ]
[25] [Counselor] W. Aiya Saiky

Users who are viewing this thread