https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-flozey.24324/

What Country are you from?:
UK

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have discord and my discord is crea#5010

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I completely understand this!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am active everyday and online for about 5+ hours a day, I usually check forums around twice a week but usually more if I have a conversation going on or have posted anything

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
List your current and past applications:
For this Account-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-app.27205/ - Gaelic Application [Accepted]

These are all for my alt (lutaze)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/petleys-college-application.23304/ - College application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/petelys-epilepsy-application.22645/ - Epilepsy application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flozey-gaelic-app.24886/ - Gaelic Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/flozey-korean-application.23733/ - Korean Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/luntaze-tourettes-app.27206/- Tourette's application [Accepted]

These 2 applications I realized I submitted them for the wrong thing but have learned from my mistakes:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/medical-id-application.22639/ - Medical id [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/new-medical-id-application.22634/- Medical id [Denied]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I would love to become a professor because I want to give college students the time to be creative on the server, I also do art in college at the moment as well as selling my own illustrations. So I do art daily and would love to five other people the chance to express themselves on the server :)) I also want to give over people on the server the opportunity to be more creative and express themselves through the RP.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have been on SRP for around 3+ years now since around late 2016- as well as in real life doing drama at GCSE and a - level so having experience improvising like you have to do on the server - throughout my time on SRP, I would like to say I have gained experiences different scenarios and events :)

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are when you take a screenshot of your class and post it on the Karakura Academics discord with the provided information of - the date, classes taught and any other information - Class logs are kept to make sure you are paid the correct wage as well as keep track of the classes that have gone on

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As a professor, I would make sure my students follow set rules to keep them all motivated and working hard:

1- Remain focused and determined throughout the whole of the class to create a good atmosphere in the class which everyone can feel safe in

2- Absolutely NO violence if aloud in the class - if actions like this were to happen I would make sure the students are dealt with and depending on how severe the actions were and I would get other staff involved if needed- This will also provide a safe and secure environment for the students in my class

3- No phones - to stop distractions and keep full concentration in class for all students

4- Making sure my students arrive to class on time and with the correct resources if needed as well as a good mindset when everyone enters my classroom

5- No foul language - using foul language in my classroom would result in a warning or even not being able to partake in the more fun events like Painting using watercolor, Fabric design, etc instead they will be made to do more textbook work

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Since Minecraft was made I have mainly enjoyed more RP servers rather than others like mini-games and PVP servers - On this server I have mainly spent my time being a student on SRP I have spent around 2 years being a high school student and the rest being a college student in which I have turned up to classes and have witnessed the type of environment I would like in my class- I have also taken part in various RP situations as well as gaining work experience on the server being a waitress at cherry street whilst in my college role

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A college professor's role is to provide their students with the best education possible They need to make sure that class logs are completed to provide evidence of the classes that you have taught and make sure that your classes and fun and entertaining as well as informational. College professors have to complete a total of 15 classes per month to get 300,00 at the end of there month if completed more say 20 the salary would go up to 350,00.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Yarla is a 30-year-old woman- who would have a slim figure to her as well as quite chiseled features. She would have brassy red shiny hair which has small curls at the end of it, she would stand at 5'8 and would have tanned skin as well as freckles all over her as well as always wearing blush. She would have paint on her half the time, Her eyes would be a murky blue and she would have feathered natural, dark, eyebrows. When she speaks her voice would carry quite a heavy Irish accent as well as her speaking slowly as she wants everyone to be calm and peaceful and not feel stressed when talking to her and would constantly smell of amber from incents. She has quite a unique accent to her as well as being outgoing and always has full focus on any and every situation. She has a good outlook on students and doesn't have a judgemental way to her she believes that everyone may have faults but shouldn't be defined by them! She wants to stay teaching art for as long as she can and help her students have a creative outlook as well as just enjoying and learning from their time in her classroom.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
First, I would take the member aside removing them from the situation, I would try to calm them down and ask why they were screaming. If it was for no real reason and they were putting someone in danger or making someone feel upset I would report them to a higher member of staff. I would make sure they understand that it isn't the right thing to do and it shouldn't be done again and make it clear to them that the school doesn't tolerate behavior like that.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
First, I would remove them from the class to provide a safer and calmer environment for the rest of the class and makeover members aware that behavior like this isn't tolerated in the school. I would then go onto questioning them on why they were a disturbance and if they ignored or continued to disturb the class I would bring in a higher member of staff to help deal with the situation to make sure nothing like this was to happen again. I would make sure the firmly understands that this isn't allowed and then not let them back in the class but make sure to send them to another room with another member of staff: Eg; teaching assistant- To complete there work.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would pick up her paintbrush gently dipping it into a paint pot and brushing it over the plain canvas moving her hand in an elegant way and then cleaning the brush on a piece of cloth taking a step back.

/me She would make different arm and hand gestures picturing the painting in different ways, whilst staring at it and moving around to try and get a good idea of what it looks like

/me She would sit down with her legs crossed showing the student how she is holding her paintbrush moving her fingers to slowly apply the brush to the canvas.

/me She would take some bright yellow paint placing it on the piece of paper then grabbing some cobalt blue and mixing them together creating a lime green.

/me She would walk up to the student briefly looking at their work and then smiling at them drifting of whilst looking around the room

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.
Yarla was bought up in a tiny home, Based in the country in Belfast, where her family did everything they could to help the planet including living of their own food and living in a tiny home- from such a young age this is all Yarla knew and doing her daily chores such as; checking the solar panels, feeding the chickens and walking her dog. Her family would be seen as quite spiritual people although none of them are religious- Yarla got sent to public school since the age of 4, Whilst in school she was taught Gaelic as well other subjects like maths and English and especially RE, But really the only enjoyed the times when she got to let her creative mind flow expressing her self through some form of art. Even though she was living in the middle of nowhere and came from nothing she enjoyed the more loud and noisy atmosphere in the school. Her family living together in a small space may seem like a struggle but really it just made them closer as a family. Her parents only ever wanted Yarla to excel in life and let her do as she pleased, Even though her family seemed like a very calm bunch there was some hectic stuff going on in their lives and they weren't that of a normal family.

People around her didn't really understand why she chose that lifestyle, People from her school would have parents who worked as lawyers and doctors, and who attended church every Sunday- So she kind of stuck out to the rest of the school. Throughout her school year, Yarla decided to not focus on her differences but to just continue the way she was. She would usually skip the morning prayer and hide in the toilets drawing on the walls. Regardless she still enjoyed her time in school and the environment she was in.

A couple of years later Yarla was having what she thought was a normal day selling her painting at a local market when she got a phone call from her mum saying that her dad went missing after Going out to go buy some spare food. Till this day Yarla doesn't know where her father may be and tried everything she could to try and find him again but after a while, he was reported dead from the police. Yarla was left shocked and found the only way to express her self was through art. Most of her best work is dedicated to her father and till this day she still thinks of him every time she completes a painting. Her mother sent Yarla to Karakura To excel and reach her dreams of helping overs and teaching art.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Yarla O. Zen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Yarla

Preferred Name: Yarla, Zen

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Irish

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5 years- I Spent most her time teaching private art classes from the garden of my own home in which she helped people develop their skills and love for art

Working Experience (# of years): 11 years- In which I spent my time trying to find any creative work I could to gain more experience and do more of what I love!

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Art design, Drawing and painting

Minors: Art and design

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Irish, Korean, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Mix Media

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): None

Do you have any questions?: Nope, just to say thanks for reading my app :))
upload_2020-7-4_19-41-49.jpeg

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
ACCEPTED

Very colourful and full of personality. Very good application. DM me for further instructions

Banter#0001​

Users who are viewing this thread