pianolobster

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: pianolobster119

How old are you?: 17

Do you have any previous bans?: None

What Country are you from?: USA

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): PANOLOBSTER#5705

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I completely understand that and will try my best at teaching in my subject.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I’m very active on the server, Not really on the forums.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.20304/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.20235/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pianolobsters-janitor-application.20720/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pianolobster-head-technicain-application.20932/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: I have seen that Teachers and Professors are the main foundation of SchoolRP building my interest to be more involved with the community. I have always wanted to teach and inspire others to do what they have interest in and by doing that, I think being a Professor is my path to go. Teaching Arts and Crafts would be an amazing course to teach as it puts all the students' creative minds at work, I would like to encourage students to go after what they want the most.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have a wealthy amount of GangRP, StudentRP, I would like to expand my RP Experience by going into TeacherRP.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: These classroom logs represent a set of information supplied during each class, with the main focus of refining on the activity that took place in class. The value of the logs come from the need of making sure every teacher is present, making sure they are taking part in their duty, and to reduce the vast amounts of confusion that can appear from such a big list of school employees.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Come to class on time, a grace period of 30 minutes will be given to late comers else doors will be closed.

2. All cellular devices should be turned off. If caught using a phone, this will be confiscated until the end of the period.

3. Only raise your hand when in doubt else refrain from talking during the class. Warnings will be given.

4. If a student acts disruptive during class hours, a warning will be made giving the student a chance to redeem themselves. If they continued to ignore the said warning the student may be kicked from class.

5. Any form of harassment or disrespect, may it be verbal or non-verbal will earn the student a detention ticket.

Rules Implemented during Arts:

1. All students must bring their own supplies, while some supplies will be provided.

2. Students must clean after themselves and clean their workstation.

3. Every student should keep their hands to their work

4.No student is allowed to take any art supply out of the classroom before checking in with the Professor

5.No Destroying other student art or supply

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have a very wealthy amount of RP Experience and I would very much like to expand it as I am very dedicated to TeachingRP.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary? College professors are there to give higher education, they help their students to grow intellectually, and prepare for the workforce. While in SRP, college professors are there to also provide higher education to their students but must also do a total of 10 classes an OOCLY month. In SRP, college professors make 275k for completing 10 classes then make another 50k for 5 more classes they do, while OOCLY same college professors make 61-200k per year.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Lucifer is a 6’2” and he has a scar going across his right eye, he speaks with an Italian accent while always looking and acting calm, Lucifer always thinks of each student as a chance show great potential and can strive be a great person all while he sees his fellow teachers as equal and shows all of them the same respect, Lucifer does all this while showing a calm aura and strict and firm voice while showing no emotion, and he sees that he showed try his best get as many students to follow his path or find a path from his wisdom.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do? If there was a group of sport-team members, I would remind them about how old they are, as they are supposed to act mature with their current age. If the shouting does not stop, I would yell at them and tell them to leave the area before I have to call Vice-principal, Principal or a College Dean

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would pull them out of the classroom and keep them there while I called in a college dean to help deal with the college student

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he’d point at the painting in the notebook, showing the shading and detail

/me he’d grab the pencil and shaded in the drawing and erased some lines from the drawing

/me he’d pull out a large painting and pointed at the detail that were not needed or missed used

/me he’d look at the students and sit down continuing his drawing

/me he’d pull out stacks of paper and placed them on his desk while he cleared his throat

Backstory

Lucifer was born in Mexico City, He was raised by 2 loving parents his father worked as an officer and was killed in the line of work and that drove his mother to sucide after her death he was taken in by group of gangsters and was raised by them learn all about the criminal underworld while one day the person he had considered his brother made him kill the man that had murder his father, Lucifer was scared and and happy that he could avenge his father but was scared that he had to kill a person, his brother gave him a butchers knife and he took the knife and had stab the man twenty times before the man bleed out soon after that Lucifer was then taken by his grandparents and lived at italy where his grandparents ahd taught him how to speak italian and had raised him soon later he had gotten arrested for having illegal substance on him, his grandparents told him to move in with his aunt in Karakura, japan he then went through high school and studied in visual arts and graphic design throught out his whole time there learning he’d take text books back home and drew in his notebook as he waited for school open, Lucifer would go through all of school learning all about artsand craft and Graduated in 2013 getting his major in graphic design while getting a minor in visual arts as he left high school he’d went back home to Mexico city and wanted to show his people that a criminal can change and that anyone can go through harsh life and still make it, Lucifer then said his goodbyes to the man that took him in as his brother and went back to Karakura and as he return, he had a dream to show next generation what they can become with small amount of work, He soon applied at the Karakura College to help students achieve their goal in life.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Lucifer Azrael Alexander

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Lucy, Az

Preferred Name: Lucifer

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: single

Nationality: Mexican & Italian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): N/A

Working Experience (# of years): 2 years