Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
What is your Minecraft username?: soberfroot

How old are you?: 14

What Country are you from?: United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): evil hag#9198

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-school-council-application-%E2%99%A1-%E2%9C%94.7139/

Describe your activity on the server?: Weekdays/Weekends - Pretty much any time (but when school starts it'll be way different)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes I do know that I will.

Note - this might be really inconvenient but if this gets accepted from anytime from April 12-20 ill be inactive on those days because I’m going on vacation

Trivia

What is the Student Council?:The School Council is a group of students that have meetings pretty much every day. During these meetings they make decisions about things going on inside the school and what to do about them, but they also submit ideas that might help out the school.

What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council, all of the members must attend meetings that can happen every day or once a week and talk about issues the school is facing and discuss how to fix them, but they also think up ideas to help make the school a better place for all of the students and school staff.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?: I like working in groups because I like people.

Do you have any experience Roleplaying?: i’ve been roleplaying on schoolrp since August 2017 but I’ve been roleplaying since like 2014?? Either 2014 or 2015

Roleplay Scenario

You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would kindly state my opinion and why I think it is an awful idea. Then, I would suggest we change some things about the idea and see what everyone's opinions are.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I would ask what they do not like about my idea, and ask what they would change about the idea. Then I would change the idea according to the council's opinions and see if they agree with it. If not, I would try to improve and change the idea again.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: remind them of their priorities and that if they want to ensure a mature decision is made they need to listen to all sides without allowing emotions and opinions that extend further than the council to get involved.

In-Character Information

Characters name: Conan Kekoa

Characters gender: Male

Characters age: 16

What Student Council Position are you applying for?: Regular Council Member

Why do you want this position? : I’m writing to you today to let you know of my wish to be part of the student council.

I’m applying for the role of Council Member, and I believe that I am very qualified for the position. To begin I’d like to start with my passion for KHS, I want to do everything I can to help the school become an , and being part of the council is the my first step to doing real impact.

My main concerns are preventing assault, violence, and bullying in general. Physical, verbal, and cyber. I’d also like to encourage healthy eating, with best nutritional options for our students. Often healthy and good food is not available in some households, but it’s important to be able to provide, if healthy food is available at home for them we can encourage them here at school (Where the spend most of their time) to take advantage of their choices. Being aware is the first step, it’s important to lead a healthy lifestyle.

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?: I still have the council tag on the server so I don’t really know if I’m still apart of the council because everything kind of died when Inhale was demoted but I’m going to add that

Do you have any questions?: no I do not

Vex

Level 32
Accepted
Reason(s)
- Generally a good application.
Note(s):
- Could add more information to question "Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?", like why & how important it is to work in a group.
- Make sure you're on as much as you can.

If you have any questions, Pm me on here (@Vex) or on Discord (Perdition#5019).

You will get your perms in up to 2 weeks. You must be online for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread