None.

What Country are you from?:
Egypt

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, jimmyy#5830

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm active most days of the week, 6-7 hours and I check the forums daily.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Shadiful (Main)
Police Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.25662/ [ACCEPTED]
Age 18 Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-thread.25941/ [ACCEPTED]
College Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.26010/ [ACCEPTED]

Greek Language (First): https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadifys-greek-language-application.27244/ [DENIED]
Greek Language (Second): https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadifys-greek-language-application-reapplication.27338/ [ACCEPTED]

-----------------------------
retrojimmy (Alternative)
NONE
-----------------------------
Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I have been inspecting the College Professor Role closely and I have really enjoyed what the College Professors do. Their professionalism is very intriguing. I'm also very fascinated by History and I've not noticed any college history professor and I'm sure that I'm not the only person fascinated by such subject. I want History to be a part of a college student's work and interests. I believe it's very fun to learn about and hear. This is why I was very motivated to apply here today.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have been playing in SRP for around 3 months now. I have learned a lot and played a lot of roles, such as College role, Police role, and I know a lot about the server and the in's and out's of it. I know how the system works very well and I have never been banned which shows that I'm well-informed on how to roleplay properly.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are when you take a screenshot of your class and post it on the Karakura Academics discord with the provided information of - the date, classes taught and any other information - Class logs are kept to make sure you are paid the correct wage as well as keep track of the classes that have gone on.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

I. Students must all participate in the class. No student shall be distracted by anything, class is for everyone to benefit from and that's no exception to my class.

II. Any form of violence or harassment is absolutely unacceptable in my class and will be severely punished. Such actions will not be tolerated in my class and those responsible for them will face the consequences.

III. Phones are completely prohibited in class. I trust that college students are mature enough to understand this rule but it will still be applied if needed. Student attention is critical for them to benefit from my classes.

IV. All students must arrive in the given time. A good enough period of time will be provided to all students. 3 intercom warnings will be given for all students to arrive to class. Any students who fail to attend will receive a strike and any those late will be punished.

V. Any foul language inside the class is also punishable. Breaking this rule could result in a kick from the class or even inability to attend future classes.

[ Breaking any of the previous rules can result in a ban from History Classes ]

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have spent most time on Roleplay servers since purchasing minecraft for the first time. I played a lot of Creative and Building and my builds mostly consisted of roleplays and such. I also participated in a big roleplay server in which you roleplayed as WW2 Nations and such which has really made me fall in love with history and such and has really widened my knowledge of historic events such as WW1, WW2, Cold war, etc... After that, I joined SRP where I became very attached to it after seeing the level of dedication put into the server and I was very hooked. I played every single day and I was more and more fascinated as I discovered more and more about the server which only increased my love for the server. I attended most my classes as a High School Student and College Student too. I have learned a lot about the server and I already consider myself a professional at roleplaying.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College-Professors play a critical role in the school. Their job is to provide the best education possible to their students in a fun and enjoyable way encouraging more people to apply for college. The Professors should try to make college education as easy as possible for students and enjoyable to ensure students stay consistent in their college work and will never be lazy or late to attend college classes. College professors are to complete 15 classes by the end of the month the receive a monthly paycheck of 300,000 yen. If a Professor is efficient enough to complete more, say 20 classes, they will receive a paycheck of 400,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Julian is a German male. He stands at 6'0". He'd weigh around 175 lbs. He'd have an over-average body build with muscular features. He'd have brown, wavy hair, pale skin and dark green eyes. He'd have a long stubble beard. He'd be well-scented and his clothes would be neat. he'd wear an expensive watch on his left wrist. His voice would carry a light German accent. He fluently speaks English alongside speaking German, his mother tongue. Julian would be a very outgoing and friendly personality. He is very calm and nice to all his students and is always available to help any students who are in need of help. He loves all his students and ensures they enjoy all his classes as well as benefit from them all. Julian also is very friendly to all his co-workers. He loves them all with all his heart and cares about them. Julian plans to ensure a fun experience in learning History to all college students as it is mainly seen as a boring subject but Julian plans to change that completely and make it one of the most loved.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

At first, I'd ask the sport-team members to refrain from such actions as it is severely disturbing the class. If they comply, I continue on with my class. If they fail to comply, I'd take them aside, talking some sense into their heads and informing them about how important my classes are to all the students and that they need all the concentration they can get to benefit from my classes and that they should stop the shouting immediately or they will be punished severely.

College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

At first, I'd give the said student at least 3 warnings. If they comply, I go on with my class. If they fail to comply, I'd kick them out of my class, giving them a strike and considering them breaking my class rules and perhaps banned from future classes as my classes are ones not to be disrespected in such ways and proper behavior must be maintained throughout the whole class. Any other behavior will not be tolerated and actions will be taken.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he'd would hang up a World Map Chart on the board pinning the corners to the board with pins and pointing at (location tbd)
/me he'd spin the globe around. he'd stop on (location tbd) with his index finger and starts to explain (explanation tbd)
/me he'd draw a miniature figure of Italy and explain the strategies of the Italians to invade the Kingdom of Greece in World War II
/me he'd ask the students to open their textbooks on page 54 and take a look at the map of Berlin and try and find Brandenburg Gate on the map
/me he'd explain and simulate the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Hungary and how it started World War I

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Julian was born in the small town of Kronberg in Frankfurt, Germany. He lived with his father and mother and older brother. His father worked as a doctor and his mother was a teacher. He spent most of his childhood in Kronberg where he and his brother went to a kindergarten school there. Julian received his basic education in Frankfurt. When he was 6, his family moved to Neukölln where he went to middle school and excelled in German, History and Mathematics. He also learned English as a side language and spoke it fluently. He believed that learning English might help him in his future.

After finishing middle school, Julian’s family wanted to move to Japan. Julian was totally against this. He loved Germany with all of his heart. But his family persuaded him into moving to Japan. They went to Karakura as a vacation at first, to check the city and see if it was suitable for their liking. Julian and his brother enjoyed the city very much. They made a lot of friends and hung out with them often. At last, they decided to settle in Karakura. They moved into a small apartment near the shopping district of Karakura. Julian and his brother got into High School and their father went back to working as a doctor but their mother wasn’t able to continue her job as a teacher.

Julian excelled in Karakura High School. He attended most his classes and participated in school activities and events. Him and his brother worked very hard in school and maintained a healthy relationship with each other and their friends. Julian was still very homesick and was missing Germany but he was starting to adapt to Karakura and fit well between the people. After graduating from High School, Julian applied for Karakura College as he wanted to study history. After being accepted, he focused his work on studying history as he was very interested in it. He loved to read about how humans evolved and became smarter over time. After finally finishing college, Julian is now an adult living alone in his own apartment in Karakura focusing on his future.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Julian S. Brandt
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): N/A
Preferred Name: Julian

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 years of experience
Working Experience (# of years): 1 year of working experience

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): History
Minors: N/A

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: English (Fluently Spoken)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: I was wondering if Professors get their own apparel or should I contact a tailor? Other than that, Thank you for reading my application and I hope you enjoyed it! :D

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your college professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

[ Doughlah#4327 ]
[ SRP MODERATOR ]
[25] [Counselor] W. Aiya Saiky

Users who are viewing this thread