Chewyy

Level 9
oChewyy
oChewyy
Rich
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: XxSku11LordxX
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7/10. Weekdays 2-3 hours maybe more depending if i have homework. Weekends 3-4+ hours. I go to school on weekdays but I will try my best to hop on when I get back. Weekends, unless I have something important going on. I will most likely always be on.
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):16
Previous Applications: None
Motivation for joining: I love the server. I feel like I fit into the school well, I feel like I can be responsible enough to lead and/or represent the school and attend school meetings. I would like to be able to help students with problems and make a good role model. And I want to be able to state my idea's on how we can make the school better in meetings and help out other people.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a team of students who help to run the school. Attending meetings nearly everyday, stating there idea's on making the school better and taking care of the others students and teachers.
What happens in the School Council?: Everyday or every week the School Council, teachers and staff members attend a meeting where we all discuss our idea's on how to improve the school or help with any student problems that they are having.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would come up to him nicely and state my opinion, then we would discuss on how we could make it less awful and then see what other people would think of the improved idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would ask why they didn't like my idea, then I would listen to other people's idea's and see if I could improve it.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech?:
Hello Taketatsu High School. I first off would like to thank all of you students, teachers and staff members for giving me this opportunity to become you're School President. And as you're School president I promise to try and keep students on there best behavior and support the school. I promise to be a great role model and turn up to as many meetings as i can. I can assure you that I can be trusted by you guys, teachers and Staff members without getting too out of hand. I'll help improve the school in as many ways as i can with the help of your idea's, Although some will be scrapped. But other then that, I thank you all once again for voting me your School president and I hope to see you guys around.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?:
As you guys all know i have been absent these past 5 meetings and I am incredibly sorry. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you guys at all?

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?:
I would be sad but at least i know i have had the best time representing our wonderful school. And i hope the next person to take my place will have as nearly as much fun as I had during the time being.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:

Dear Principal.
Being a School Councillor has been great. I have tried my best to attend every meeting and I am happy to attend many more. I hope you are happy with me being Councillor because I feel like I am responsible enough to keep my place. I have tried my best to keep everyone under control and helping others which has made me learn a few things myself! And if I don't turn up for a meeting, there is always going to be a reason being as i would never say that I didn't want to come. I would love to represent Taketatsu High as long as I am here and make the best of things while I am still here and make this School stand out from them all. I hope you see me as a great, trustworthy role model as I am Councillor and if you disagree, then I understand.

Thank you for reading.
skull.

Thiriston

Level 21
Accepted
Good application. I can tell you're fit for the job. Congratulations.

PM me with any questions regarding your application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread