sperst

Level 13
umuku
umuku
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: umuku
What's the title of your suggestion?: action to cancel append

What's your suggestion?:
simply put, create an comand to cancel the append messages you have waiting in the queue. '/cancelappend', for example.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
this will get rid of those annoying moments when you're typing an action but something contrary happens! and you are left with no idea what to do as your typed up action contradicts what is now going on icly.

Miamorchito

Level 31
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1

I think I saw this being suggested already. Either way, +1 since it's much better than running 30 blocks away cause you realized you fu :3 (Even worse when you mess up during trials. . . )

will!

Level 55
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1

Sure, this is okay and understandable for those who use Minecraft using their general launcher. The server in particular supports the usage of Feather Client. Now, with Feather Client, you can easily see chat history when re-logging on the server and you will still have access to the past /me in order to make changes. As an avid roleplayer though, I see where this could go right, and developmentally, where things can go wrong and bug out.

However, despite that minor disadvantage, the concept itself is nothing short of helpful and avoids re-logging for those who don't use the client supported with the server.

Users who are viewing this thread