Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
IGN: MayoMan_

DATE: 21/03/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A prision system to karakura

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe this will benefit the server as it will bring in new roles and jobs to SRP. For example, let's say your character was caught on suspicion of evasion. They get sent to court and get sentenced to 5 OOC months. Instead of being unable to use that character, players should be given the choice to have their role changed to a "Prisoner." If they choose to do so and RP in the prison, they will only serve 1 OOC month instead of 5 OOC months. Not only that, but this will also bring new jobs to the server, such as a Warden, Correctional Officer, Prison Doctor, or just a Doctor, and many others if this becomes a thing. You can also assign certain roles to the prisoners, like if they have good behavior, they can have the chance to work in the kitchen and prepare food for other prisoners. Or prisoners can take education so they can leave prison with grades. Honestly, this is a half-thought idea, but I seriously think this might be a breakthrough.

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
We don't really need any more factions, plus, this is SchoolRP, not prisonrp

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
We don't really need any more factions, plus, this is SchoolRP, not prisonrp
Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion. I understand that the addition of new factions may not be necessary at this time. However, I believe that this idea could add depth and realism to the RP experience, and it could potentially attract new players to the server. Additionally, while this is SchoolRP, many schools have detention centers or juvenile detention facilities on campus, so the inclusion of a prison system could still be relevant to the theme

Hirathex

Level 247
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

Fairly certain something like this has been denied before, even multiple times. The current KPD is far too small to house that many people, and expanding it is not a solution. If you'd like to do a little roleplay in jail, just ask an online KPD officer. If they're not busy they'll jail you for a bit and supervise you.

moved2paws

Level 6

PrisonRP used to be a seperate server on RPH in general, died out after a while, I suspect the same will happen. It's a very old and oversaturated genre [see all those pay to win prison servers]

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable

PrisonRP used to be a seperate server on RPH in general, died out after a while, I suspect the same will happen. It's a very old and oversaturated genre [see all those pay to win prison servers]
Tbf it wont really be pay to win as you have an option to RP ur sentence, I'm just saying that it'll be something they can add so players can have more job options, But by the looks of this thread, people dont quite like my idea LOLOL

moved2paws

Level 6

Forgot to add, when it was active it was a continuation from the SRP prison system, you could transfer your characters there and it was cool, for a little while. Dried out after a while, so if they were going to do it again, well, this is never going to happen again, not to burst your bubble

moved2paws

Level 6
Tbf it wont really be pay to win as you have an option to RP ur sentence, I'm just saying that it'll be something they can add so players can have more job options, But by the looks of this thread, people dont quite like my idea LOLOL
No, it was just an example of OTHER servers, that weren't really RP but they've been around since i was a little lad, it's not going to happen again because they had it before and it died out quickly, they won't revive a dead idea I'm afraid

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
Forgot to add, when it was active it was a continuation from the SRP prison system, you could transfer your characters there and it was cool, for a little while. Dried out after a while, so if they were going to do it again, well, this is never going to happen again, not to burst your bubble
Well they can always add new rules, features etc to it, as it was outdated. but still always worth a shot to suggest it

moved2paws

Level 6
Well they can always add new rules, features etc to it, as it was outdated. but still always worth a shot to suggest it
You do you, just don't get your hopes too high LOL

Still -1, Too much effort with almost no payoff. Just overworking the poor builders and plugin devs

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
You do you, just don't get your hopes too high LOL

Still -1, Too much effort with almost no payoff. Just overworking the poor builders and plugin devs
Well opinions are opinions,

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

if you want to prisonrp with your jailed chara, i believe they still offer that if you talk to your Arresting Officer, KPD please correct me <3

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Nah i dont think they do ngl
we do! just ask any officer online thats able to if they have free time. I’ve done it with some people that have approached me and asked me, it’s cool! If no ones online then you can ask us in the karakura emergency discord

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
we do! just ask any officer online thats able to if they have free time. I’ve done it with some people that have approached me and asked me, it’s cool! If no ones online then you can ask us in the karakura emergency discord
I mean that's RP in custody, im talking about prision... but rping in custody is fun and all but like rping yourself serving time would be fun

suneater

Level 90

Sounds cool as an idea, but it wouldn't work in the long run. As someone mentioned before they tried a PrisonRP server partially separate to SRP, but as cool as it was at first, it died out after a couple weeks. Gets very boring having the same. . repetitive roleplay every single time you were to log on, and I don't think moving it onto SRP completely would fix that at all.
+ no need to add an entirely new faction revolving the prison.. we are playing SCHOOL roleplay, after all

Users who are viewing this thread