mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Add an option to change an apartments wall block

ItsLeon

Level 3
IGN: Leon1273
DATE: 03/21/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The ability to change the wall blocks in an apartment. Instead of breaking the blocks, maybe instead to right click a block you want to change while holding the new block in your inventory to change it?
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe this will benefit the server by allowing player to better customize their apartments.

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
sadly all the apartments i believe aren't double blocked meaning if you change your walls, you change the walls to the person whose sharing a wall with you
so they'd have to go back and fix all the apartments to be doubled for this to even be possible which I really don't see them doing

ItsLeon

Level 3
sadly all the apartments i believe aren't double blocked meaning if you change your walls, you change the walls to the person whose sharing a wall with you
so they'd have to go back and fix all the apartments to be doubled for this to even be possible which I really don't see them doing
Ah okay, I didn't know not all of them weren't doubled so it's understandable. Ignore this suggestion then :)

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
Depends on the apartment block

If the block would go to your neighbors' wall, then no, but if it would only effect your own apartment, would be cool!
A small solution for this currently is to just add your desired wall choice against the existing wall, limited, but works!

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

Most apartments are built without double walls, and the ones that are do already allow you to break the walls and add new ones as far as I'm aware. If it's built without, it'll affect the other person too.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
^

m4ri

Level 9
m4ncler
m4ncler
Omega+
I think that adding this feature will generally help people with interior designing not alot but just a little since from what I've seen so far is people simply just building the wall inside the room since they can't change the wall block.

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
-1 \ +1 (?)

I love the idea of allowing players to express their creativity and some of the apartments and housing I have seen is... interesting. I feel as though a lot of players on the server are limited with what they can do with the housing that they rent out with their money! I feel as though every housing unit should be built in order to be fully customized from the inside, including walls, ceilings and flooring. Most things that are built are not doubled.. I think the most recent apartment block added has double flooring and doubled walls, so why not be allowed to change it? I know that a lot of players just add over the house they are given so they CAN have more creativity but it also gets rid of more of their space.. which I personally find quite annoying.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is sadly not possible​

Users who are viewing this thread