players online

Add Custom Ringtones as Purchaseable Items in Shops

ErikFinster

Level 179
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: ErikFinster
What's the title of your suggestion?: Add Custom Ringtones as Purchaseable Items in Shops

What's your suggestion?:
Introduce custom ringtones as purchasable consumption items available in shops. These ringtones would be sold as single-use activation code vouchers. Once a player purchases a voucher and validates the activation code, the voucher is consumed, and the ringtone is permanently added to the players phone library.

Shops where ringtones could be sold:
  • NPC-operated shops
  • Player-run shops
  • Auction House for reselling shop-bought vouchers

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Currently, custom ringtones offer limited utility. But by enabling players to trade and share ringtones through the shop system, the community can discover and collect unique ringtones they hear on the streets or at a friends party. This system would not only encourage players to hunt for specific ringtones but would also drive more ingame yen circulation through shop purchases and p2p transactions.

Infi

Level 145
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
It’s an interesting concept. You and I are both shopkeepers (and I would absolutely love to sell music discs with custom songs on them for jukeboxes in my music store) however I do have to ask how would the restock work if it were player sold? Would we just have to taxpay separately for every code redeemed?

ErikFinster

Level 179
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
It’s an interesting concept. You and I are both shopkeepers (and I would absolutely love to sell music discs with custom songs on them for jukeboxes in my music store) however I do have to ask how would the restock work if it were player sold? Would we just have to taxpay separately for every code redeemed?
That's a good question ... (∩⌣̀_⌣́) hrrrrrmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread