m4ncler
m4ncler
Omega+
IGN:

MariEzn

DATE:

03/11/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I want to suggest for dorms to be added to the school campus.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I've been playing school roleplay for quite a while now and when I first started as a new player with no prior knowledge about SchoolRp in general and how the estate agent runs things. Also housing in School Roleplay is already pretty packed I'd say another a few out of like 100+ houses/apartment's and etc. Get put on sale on listed on the Estate Agents Board, Also I saw the new apartments get loaded with people as soon as it came out, I didn't even get a chance to view them and as soon as I seen them every apartment was already taken. New dorms will benefit the server in many ways, such as providing more housing for players, added more ways for players especially students to talk to each other/ communicate. In more detail im suggested the dorms to be around the same cost as share housing and the same size of the rooms if not a little bigger or smaller and the actual dorm building from what I'm visualizing would look like the dorm buildings from MHA, and I'd put a few examples. Also I can already see the students having sleepovers in these dorms, partying and getting in trouble with the police/ school guards if that wore to be added / teachers, for throwing parties in school dorms.

[IMAGES IF ANY]
b62ef7ca0928e536ee9c3e8af8d417d27cd83c8dr4-750-375_00.jpg

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
This was suggested once already, I do not think they will be adding dorms to the community as a whole any time soon.

The suggestion;

kustomzero

Level 128
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
This was suggested once already, I do not think they will be adding dorms to the community as a whole any time soon.

The suggestion;
The suggestion was accepted.

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
The suggestion was accepted.
Yes, I am aware that the suggestion was accepted.

All I was saying was that I do not think that dorms will be added any time soon, As there isn’t really room to BUILD the dorms in general unless they had expanded the map, It was mainly accepted for the other requests that was said in the suggestion.

robinzee

Level 21
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
I'll paste my reply from another thread discussing the addition of a dormitories building:
DORMITORIES
There already is something akin to a dormitory or "free housing area", that being the Public Housing at 1947 17 1107. The problem with this location is that it's hardly (read: not) mentioned in all the beginner's guides I've read so far and it's kinda tucked away from most social hotspots, there aren't any characters to interact with, no factions reside there. BUT, it is a nice build and word should definitely be spread about it - it's even next to a cool garden!

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+100000000

remove team houses and add dorms in their place PLEASE

Classicalist

Level 86
+1/-1 The idea is great but i dont see where they could possibly be added on the map. There is a similar thing to dorms already being the shared houses, I know its not the exact same but its the closest we will probably get

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
They could make them in the basement of the school if they really wanted to. SRP really hasn't expanded under the bedrock limit, which is a wasted opportunity if you ask me.

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

This was a thing back when schoolRP was just starting off, and I would like to see it re-added to the game

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1.
Some people were saying that they think that team houses should be removed, but I don't think this should be the case. I believe that dorms would be really cool to be implemented into game AS WELL as the team houses. Realistically, in real life some students would live in dorms, and some would live in houses with friends. If dorms cannot be added, maybe more access to public housing as the demand for them grows. I'm not saying that we should have so many houses that theres one for each person, but maybe a wider selection.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1.
Some people were saying that they think that team houses should be removed, but I don't think this should be the case. I believe that dorms would be really cool to be implemented into game AS WELL as the team houses. Realistically, in real life some students would live in dorms, and some would live in houses with friends. If dorms cannot be added, maybe more access to public housing as the demand for them grows. I'm not saying that we should have so many houses that theres one for each person, but maybe a wider selection.
Realistically there’s only enough room for either team houses or dorms. I don’t think sharehouses should be removed (as it’d be removing 30 available and cheap apartments and ridding 30+ people of their homes), however teams would be able to reside in dorms rather than in houses with completely unrealistic basements. That said, team houses also have caused a ton of issues for staff to have to deal with on a daily basis (configuration issues, region issues etc), so it’d be best if they went anyways

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
While I want this to be a thing OH so much, I've ought to agree with Infi on this one. Adding to her argument, there isn't a real good way to manage this. I feel like the only good way would be having an NPC who can show you which rooms are free for a fee of some sorts you have to pay monthly similar to apartments (you said this with the share house idea, I'm just reinstating it). Issue for me would be how would it work? Dorms would probably have to fit multiple people into one room realistically, but I'm not entirely sure how this would work. Idk if any of this makes sense but oh well

Neat idea though! I would love to see if staff could come up with something

Users who are viewing this thread