players online

Adding more to our oceans!

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Note

Well I already said a +1 but just to say.

+ More water related injuries.

+ Lifeguards pls?

+ Maybe more things for lore (like some water yokai)

+ RomanceRP?

+ For the more ocean stuff something like an event should occur major event sure.​

Squidjees

Level 60
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
Love the idea, I pitched it around 6 months ago and this was pretty much exactly the vision I had in mind. That said, there are a few factors to take in when suggesting massive build updates

- There is no terrain under the ocean. This will require layers to be added underneath the bedrock in order to create underwater caves alongside the other features mentioned.
- Because the build team is working tirelessly to push out many updates currently this would be something added to the back burner. If it got accepted I’d say an ETA would be possibly 8-12 months from now if not later.

Our build team is not that big and we all have our own lives to focus on outside of SchoolRP and that is also a contributing factor to the time it’d take to be completed.
The build team's size should not be a concern. There are a good amount of applications, and that team's size can increase if needed.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- A similar suggestion was accepted, we'll be updating the beach once we've finished all of the remaining districts.​

Users who are viewing this thread