mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Adding rented bikes so ppl move around

Mialyansa

Level 54
IGN:Hymol_13
Date:17/01/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION
: A rent bike system where you could rent the bike for around 60yens (it doesn't need to be 60 yens its just an affordable price)so it doesn't compete much with the metro. You could use it for 2 (it doesnt need to be compulsory 2 mins) mins until it pops out of existance. The bikes would be on different spots of the city. The bikes would be attached to bike centers. You could find a bike to rent easily by interacting.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: The objective would be to allow people to move around the city hopefully make the spawn less full of people and encourage exploring new places.BiciMADestacion_1431068567.849.jpg
(This is what a bike center would look like)
unnamed (1) (1).png
(Some plausible spots for the bike centers)
I hope the city gets to feel alive someday. I hope this suggestion help us reach faster that day.

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Nuetral

I like the idea and would be helpful but most bikes are glitched currently, but if that's not the case or it's easy to fix then I say sure

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
words cannot describe how much i love this idea

there is nothing i love more than money being pulled from the economy

Mialyansa

Level 54
Nuetral

I like the idea and would be helpful but most bikes are glitched currently, but if that's not the case or it's easy to fix then I say sure
Of course. If it were too dificult to be made so be it, there are other ways to improve movement.

commurizzim

Level 3
commurizzim
commurizzim
Omega+
+1
I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH! But the only thing is.. Bikes are SO SLOW! Like HOW AM I GONNA GO ACROSS THE MAP TO THE STORE AND BACK IN 2 MINS!! If they tweaked bikes a bit I think this idea would be much better.

Iris.fi

Level 32
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
+1
I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH! But the only thing is.. Bikes are SO SLOW! Like HOW AM I GONNA GO ACROSS THE MAP TO THE STORE AND BACK IN 2 MINS!! If they tweaked bikes a bit I think this idea would be much better.
make the bikes faster so that way i can get to you faster >_<

Hamburger

Level 183
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Just don't be broke and buy a bike.
Nah jk I'm kind of neutral like Cho0ii said there have been recent bugs regarding bikes, but it is a good idea.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- This is something we'll look into adding​

Users who are viewing this thread