mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Adoero || Event team application

Adoero

Level 3
IGN:

Main: [College-Cheerleader]
Adoero

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I occasionally spend between three and five hours on SRP. Due to my intense workload with my job and school, I have only recently started playing on the server again, although my activity there is still rather good. Depending on my schedule, I can spend between 2-4 hours online on weekdays and between 3-5 hours on weekends.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43939/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.47880/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.47952/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/adoero-professor-application.52417/ [Accepted]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

!Aria!#2328 and yes I have a working mic

What are your time zone and country of residence?:

Est | Usa

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?:

Yes, I'm well aware

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

OOC:

Job:

Well, at my current job, I have worked as a waitress for about 2 years, and I adore my co-workers since we work together to get the job done. This is especially helpful whenever we have a rush hour and the entire restaurant is packed, so it's nice to have people who you work with who know how to get the job done as well as being respectful at the same time. And yeah, we get on each other's nerves sometimes, but we know that personal drama shouldn't get in the way of how you should do your job, and after working here for some time, I realized that your issues should never interfere with how I work with people that I don't get along with too well.

Cheer team:

During my entire year of high school, since freshmen year up until now (junior), I've been a part of my high school's cheer team, and I love being a part of it, especially since we all bond together like we're family, but just like a family we get into disagreements and have some of a falling out, but at the end of the day, I and my team always figure out a way to reconnect by communicating with each other or even through some fun team bonding exercises that make everyone smile and laugh away all the problems we were having before, which I cherish the most.

SGA:

At my school, we have this thing called SGA, which stands for Student Government Association; it's basically like the student council club. I recently decided to join this during the beginning of my sophomore year, and I want to continue doing it until I graduate because while being a part of SGA, I've learned honestly so much from my partners, especially whenever we have a spirit day, school dance, or even a small little event we have to decorate for, we do it as a team by showing each other how we want to decorate for each event or deciding who is in charge of choosing what theme the events should be especially when it comes around for the team to choose who we should vote for different positions next year but we do have problems when it comes to this event but we always figure out a way to clean up the mess and we look after one another.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one do you think you can manage your activity in both?

Currently, I am in no Community Teams

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

EVENT #1

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Adoption Day ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Feeling lonely? Adopting a furry friend could be the perfect cure for you!)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] ||
While strolling around Karakura, you overheard a dog barking nonstop. Was it a cry for help or one of joy..? When you couldn't find a dog anywhere and decided to investigate the source of the noise, a dog suddenly ran by you chasing a cat. You followed them and saw a bunch of animals of all kinds playing together. You then noticed an adoption sign…

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・
A few hours
: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Karakura high school- Baseball field

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

Every turn someone made while strolling through the streets of Karakura revealed either a little kitten scavenging for food from the trash can… or a raccoon being beaten by gangsters… They’re innocent animals who don't deserve this lifestyle, and students and adults couldn't help but feel sympathy for them. However, as time went on, it appeared that their conditions were getting worse. As a result, some residents of the town decided that they couldn't stand to see this situation continue and started an animal shelter to provide our furry friends with a safe place to live.

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Setting and Location:
The outcome of this event will show Karakura's current residents the more depressing and pitiful side of their beloved town, and it will also hopefully awaken people's awareness of how cruelly treated these animals are, leading them to want to do more to improve the situation for the animals and the environment while also giving the animals a better understanding of how the locals feel about them. Also, I believe it will be preferable to hold the event at the school baseball field because of the available space and the possibility of inviting kids or faculty to stop by and see the animals. Of course, everyone is welcome to attend the event, regardless of their age.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: Everyone will be needed for this event to happen. The builders, staff, and event team will work together to combine their ideas of how the animal shelter should look and play out. Also, I feel like it'll be fun if like 1 to 3 hospital staff will help with the event to give a required check-up on the animals to make sure they aren't injured, have serious diseases, or if they need any necessary shots so they don't affect other animals or their future owners. Another thing I think will be fun for the hospital staff to do is during the adoption process before they can get full approval to adopt a pet, they will go through a mental health interview to make sure that the animals are guaranteed to be living in a stable household and will get the proper care they deserve.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Extra Details: This is a little extra to add some excitement to the event, such as one of the animals escaping from one of their cages and stressing out the others, making them start freaking out and breaking out of their cages, etc. As a result, all the animals start running around crazily, and the volunteers need assistance from some of the locals to run around town gathering all the animals back.

EVENT #2

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Clean-A-Thon ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞

Discord Announcement:

(Yes, cleaning obsession is a good thing... Visit our beach and help us clean it!)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP]|| A recent storm deeply affected the much-loved town of Karakura. It was a terrible storm, and everything was destroyed, but the beach suffered the most from it. There was trash, broken glass, and trees that had fallen everywhere along the beach. Despite the horrifying sight, the beach did appear to be abandoned and dangerous to walk on without the proper footwear. However, as you were walking along the beach, you noticed something unexpected: a kid..who was trying to CLEAN THE BEACH..??!

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・
1 to 2 hours
: ̗̀➛ ・✧・Beach

✧༺♥༻∞

Lore:

All that could be heard were the roars of the storm as it formed, and when it approached Karakura, everyone fled inside their homes with family and friends to avoid the catastrophic storm. The entire town appeared deserted, with gloomy clouds and a murky landscape. This storm seemed to last forever, but it eventually came to an end as everyone looked outside to see if there was a clear sign that the storm was over. However, before that could even have a wave, Karakura's residents felt relief because the town appeared to be in good shape—that is until they saw the beach...

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

̗̀➛ ・✧・Setting and Location:
So for the setting of this event, it will be played out as a storm passing by, with the town appearing to be fine and the bright blue sky slowly fading into a dark and cloudy mess while everyone will be located at the beach, with the entire beach looking like a mess, with staffs, of course, helping to make everything come to life by changing the weather and removing blocks slowly whenever they please to make it more realistic.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: The people needed for this event to happen will be staff, builders, and, of course, the event team. How this event will be played out is that the builders will make the event scene look disastrous and unrecognizable, so it gives off a creepy, almost abandoned, look to it. As for the staff, I would love it if they could observe the event and mess with the weather by making the sky dark and gloomy, just like what it would look like in the aftermath of a horrible storm. As for the event team, of course, they will be participating by making a crew who work for cleaning up natural disasters and will be in charge of making sure no one who is volunteering to help clean up the beach gets hurt or gets an infection.

EVENT #3

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Charity Date Auction ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Instead of fattening your face, Go win a hot date!!.)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

Wandering the streets of Karakura, you saw couples everywhere, and everything was beautifully decorated with pink and red hearts and glittery fairy lights hanging from the trees and street lights, illuminating the streets. As you continued to walk, you finally realized it was Valentine's Day, a day that all couples were joyfully celebrating, and you sighed. You stuffed your hands in your pockets, with your head hanging low, and kicked rocks as you made your way home. Then a flier caught your eye. It read, "Tired of feeling lonely on a day when you should feel the love? Come on down to the middle of the shopping district and win yourself a hot date with either an attractive cheerleader or a Jocky footballer."

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

̗̀➛ ・✧・
A few hours
̗̀➛ ・✧・ Middle of the shopping district

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

Valentine's Day is the worst day of the year for all single folks, as they have to see all the couples holding hands and celebrating with their special someone. It saddens you as you regret leaving your house. You brush these negative thoughts out of your head as you continue to go on your walk by yourself. As you were about to walk past the shopping center of your town, you heard music playing and people chatting. You got curious and saw a huge banner saying, 'DATE AUCTION WITH THE SPARTAN TEAM.' It caught your attention. You then decided to join in on this event. You saw a lot of good-looking single people, just like you, having a blast bidding money and playing games to try and win a hot cheerleader or one of the basketball guys. It brought a smile to your face as you thought, "Hmm, maybe being single isn't so bad."

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

This event will be held in the middle of the shopping district. The reason why I want this event to be located here is for the great space and amazing opportunities for the build team to get creative with their builds to make it enjoyable for everyone. As for the setting, I feel like it should be on a Saturday afternoon with all the Spartan teams volunteering like the cheer team, basketball, football, etc. showing up to go on a date with whoever raises the most money to go on the date and the money that gets raised from the event will be used for the spartans to use it for their parties, so buy alcohol and food.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: The people needed for this event will be staff, builders, and any Spartan team members who can participate in it. For example, the build team will be very useful to help build the stage and decorate it with all things cute and Valentine's Day themed, including the DJ booth stand, food bar, and drink bar area, and the decorations that will be added to fit with the theme! Only maybe a few staff will be useful to supervise it, but I do not see them having to do very much as they will most likely be a part of the night. The event team will help organize the night and decide what kind of fun games, activities, or challenges there will be besides just bidding money because, let's be real, most people might not have enough money to bid off, so we can add other activities for them to do so they can get a chance to win a date with one of our amazing Spartan team members!

EVENT #4

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Teacher vs. Student Sports Days ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Oh..It’s game on!)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || It appeared to be a normal day along the streets of Karakura. Well, it appeared to be that way as you walked inside the school. You saw something you'd never thought you'd ever see before teachers and students playing against each other. It was an interesting sight, to say the least. while roaming your school, you saw that the entire school had been decorated with banners and posters labeled "Teachers vs. Students..who is going to be the champ?" You stared at the poster for a little while before you heard yelling. It caught your attention quickly, so you made your way to where the noise was coming from. Finally seeing what the noise was, you burst into laughter as you saw your favorite professor going at it with a student since they lost a round at dodgeball. It was refreshing to see teachers loosen up. You then thought to yourself..., Sports Day is the BEST!

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

̗̀➛ ・✧・A couple of hours maybe

̗̀➛ ・✧・Karakura highschool

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

Karakura is hosting its annual spots day event, but with a twist! This year, they decided to make it Teachers vs. Students, where they have to compete in different sports like dodgeball, basketball, or baseball. It's everyone's favorite event, and students are looking forward to being able to see their favorite or least favorite loosen up instead of being so strict with the rules, just like the teachers. Teachers also love this event so they can feel young again; it's a fun day for everyone as they can show a different side of themselves while engaging in a sport they enjoy with friends and co-workers.

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

This event is very easy, and it doesn't require detail for the setting, but I do want it to be a sunny day inside the school with a snack booth and water stand so they can snack on something or drink, and since it's a sports themed event, I feel like it'll be fun to see everyone dressed in athletic wear or breathable clothes, having fun with each other, and getting along with music playing as well.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: This is a fairly simple event so not many people will be needed for this event except the school's faculty members and staff team and of course the build team since I want them to decorate the entire school with bright, colorful banners and show school spirit. As for the staff, I would of course want them to moderate the event to make sure everything is going smoothly. As for the school faculty members, I want them to show up and play with the students and have fun, as this event wouldn't work if they didn't do that.

EVENT #5

════ ˗ˏˋ❀ Murder mystery ❀´ˎ˗ ════

✧༺♥༻∞
Discord Announcement:

(Can you figure out who the murderer is before it’s too late?)

✧༺♥༻∞
Event Broadcast:

QUICKLY, SOMEONE CALL SHERLOCK HOMES SOMEONE WAS MURDERED! A murder was struck at Karakura Highschool, and the murder is in this very room. Everyone looked around, staying very cautious of each other, but just like in any good murder mystery film, there is an undercover detective secretly gathering evidence to find the murderer. Are you willing to help the detective, or are you the murderer?..

✧༺♥༻∞
Duration and Location:

̗̀➛ ・✧・
A few hours

̗̀➛ ・✧・Karakura High school

✧༺♥༻∞
Lore:

A murder happened at the local high school, Karakura, and the school is now in complete lockdown as there is one detective among the fellow students who are pretending to be one of their classmates. As the students gather around each other, trying to find the killer, they all keep their distance, not wanting to be the next victim of the murder. The murder is a scary event for all the students, and their parents are worried sick about them, but eventually, the students quickly separate into allies to protect each other and stay alive. Will the detective figure out the killer's identity before it's too late for the students?..

✧༺♥༻∞
Planning Information:

This event will be a little more complex to achieve, but I think it can be done with the right motivation, so this is how the setting will be played out: It'll be a night where the students were supposed to throw a party on the rooftop of Karakura High School, but it all went wrong after they heard a girl screaming and the students followed where the scream came from; eventually, the students found the body of a dead girl with her head cracked open and blood covering the entire floor. This is where the event goes into motion.

: ̗̀➛ ・✧・People: I would like a few of the event team members—one or two—to participate in being the murderer, and I would like for the build team to make the inside of the school look like a huge mess, almost making it seem like someone was trying to get away from someone by throwing this in their pathway. As for the staff members, I think it'll be fun if one of you went into vanish mode, caused a ruckus by making unsettling noises, and helped the murderer go after its next victim.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- I really like how well-organized are your events and how they are detailed. Unfortunately, from your 5 events, I believe only the murder mystery sounds new and unique since the other 4 are either not possible or have been done in the past!
- I believe you have the potential to write more events and I'd love to see you re-applying for this position!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread